+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Are we the last ones waiting for our med request?:(
I saw some late june applicants received their requests 2 or 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting...

June 26 application received date

KRaeGibson

Jun 28, 2018
Chatham Ontario
Hey guys! I got my medical done yesterday in London, ON with Dr. Tom Mcdonagh. He was absolutely great and eager to answer any questions I had, but unfortunately his clinic hours don't normally correlate with the x-ray clinic that you MUST go to after the exam, forcing you to make another trip to London at a separate time. So if you're coming from far away to see him, keep this in mind!

Just thought maybe this could be helpful to someone else out there! Good luck to everyone :)

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Thanks.. so what is the further process like. would there be an interview ?
Now you are waiting for DM made on both sides on ecas and to receive a landing confirmation email. All applications require a landing interview at the end of the process.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Got the same eligibility passed letter today in mycic (and my partner got a similar letter as an e-mail for her eligibility as a sponsor).

Funny thing is, I only had my medical done yesterday and those results are not submitted yet (the Dr said most likely next week Tuesday).

So looks like I got AIP before passing the medical. Weird.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Got the same eligibility passed letter today in mycic (and my partner got a similar letter as an e-mail for her eligibility as a sponsor).

Funny thing is, I only had my medical done yesterday and those results are not submitted yet (the Dr said most likely next week Tuesday).

what it says on your Ecas about PA side?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018

Because in AIP its mentioned 'It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. "

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Because in AIP its mentioned 'It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. "
No DM yet. Not surprising since they can't make a decision without a passed medical (or completed background check).

The unusually late medical requests for most June applicants will make for some super strange timelines. I am starting to wonder whether there was some sort of glitch on their end because May and July applicants have pretty standard timelines...

Reactions: KBsandhu

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Honestly, I would only update them on major stuff, like marriage, pregnancy, birth of child, address change of sponsor and PA, being out of work (for sponsor only) etc.

Technically it doesn't matter how much the sponsor makes anyway as long as they don't rely on government welfare programs.

If you want to submit it anyway, you can via webform as mentioned earlier.
Do we have to update on pregnancy? We are inland and we have the owl but no movement we applied end of June and got aip Early August. Baby is due end of April and still no request. What does the update re pregnancy do if anything?