+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

yingying

Jun 6, 2019
Maybe SS is done. Did you try calling IRCC yingying?
Hello, I called today and was advised that everything has been passed. So that's very good news.

However, the agent said that the next step would probably be landing appointment. And because my spouse applied for restoration of status, we would probably wait until we are both in status to the get the appointment and that could take about two months? I'm an inland CEC applicant, and I thought I would just get PPR regardless whether my spouse is in status or not? Really confusing...

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, I called today and was advised that everything has been passed. So that's very good news.

However, the agent said that the next step would probably be landing appointment. And because my spouse applied for restoration of status, we would probably wait until we are both in status to the get the appointment and that could take about two months? I'm an inland CEC applicant, and I thought I would just get PPR regardless whether my spouse is in status or not? Really confusing...
First of all, congrats very much on passing everything. I checked your old posts and it seems your Security Screening started in July, which is the same as mine, so hopefully that means things are finally moving soon for me as well.

As for your question, I'm not too familiar, maybe someone more senior can answer. @Mr_nobody any idea?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

yingying

Jun 6, 2019
First of all, congrats very much on passing everything. I checked your old posts and it seems your Security Screening started in July, which is the same as mine, so hopefully that means things are finally moving soon for me as well.

As for your question, I'm not too familiar, maybe someone more senior can answer. @Mr_nobody any idea?
Thanks! Hope you will hear good news very soon!
I ordered CBSA notes last month; don't know if that helped moving things...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

Thanks! Hope you will hear good news very soon!
I ordered CBSA notes last month; don't know if that helped moving things...
Several points:
Very glad to hear that everything is passed and ppr is around the corner. @R.Tequila For me, the status stayed NA even after ppr!
@yingying CBSA notes does not have any influence on the processing of the applications.

Lastly, about your status, have you applied for restoration of status? if not, apply for visitor visa quickly. If you already applied, then the only thing you can do is waiting. I am not sure if it has any effect on receiving ppr, but it has effect on landing. As in this link, it is clearly mentioned that you need to have a valid status to be able to land
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Sorry I don't have that much info either. Hope someone can answer better than me.

Reactions: R.Tequila

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Several points:
Very glad to hear that everything is passed and ppr is around the corner. @R.Tequila For me, the status stayed NA even after ppr!
@yingying CBSA notes does not have any influence on the processing of the applications.

Lastly, about your status, have you applied for restoration of status? if not, apply for visitor visa quickly. If you already applied, then the only thing you can do is waiting. I am not sure if it has any effect on receiving ppr, but it has effect on landing. As in this link, it is clearly mentioned that you need to have a valid status to be able to land
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

Sorry I don't have that much info either. Hope someone can answer better than me.
How have u been my friend.

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
Thanks for this. Every once in a while I receive a text from a friend or relative from back home country asking how to come to Canada and I am lazy to explain all the details. From now, I will refer them to you and you can have your viewers :D. Try to include other things like study permit etc. as soon as possible :D
lol me too, i keep getting those questions all the time and I just get so tired I finally created these videos so I can just hand it to them and watch and get views haha. Sure I am going to make more Canada Videos. Btw, where in Canada you live? I am from downtown Toronto.

aspire4canada

May 12, 2017
Hi all,
New member here. I got my AOR in June 2018 and still haven't received any updates on the CIC site. Anyone in similar situation or can please explain with some validity what can be the cause? Or is it normal? Thanks for your help

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi all,
New member here. I got my AOR in June 2018 and still haven't received any updates on the CIC site. Anyone in similar situation or can please explain with some validity what can be the cause? Or is it normal? Thanks for your help
There are a bunch of us with June 2018 AOR's. Have you ordered GCMS notes?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
lol me too, i keep getting those questions all the time and I just get so tired I finally created these videos so I can just hand it to them and watch and get views haha. Sure I am going to make more Canada Videos. Btw, where in Canada you live? I am from downtown Toronto.
i cannot make videos... i will be fired if i did :-(

Reactions: cnd_2014