+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Sounds strange but I think I was processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia through and through.
Mine is Ontario PNP too, also at CIC sydney at one point, not sure if it is still there now, I am residing in Asia though, hope to share some of your good luck. Got a ghost update this morning, it also changed back to submitted after checking the profile.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Primary Applicant - Country of residence: Canada
Dependent Applicant (Spouse) - Country of residence: India
Current VISA Type: ICT for Primary Applicant. NOC: A

June 12, 2018 - AOR
June 28, 2018 - Medical Passed
June 29, 2018 - IP2 (Back ground check is in progress)
August 03, 2018 - Procedural Fairness - Change in wording in offer letter requested (Depends on the letter, they may accept/refuse)
August 11, 2018 - Reference letter submitted (instead of offer letter wording change) along with a letter from supervisor

August 20, 2018 - Called IRCC agent to check the status. Agent said "I have passed the eligibility and back ground check is started". Am not sure if the reference letter submitted last week is accepted or not and they said they are not sure if the concerned person reviewed my reference letter since it has been just a week since I submitted.

Two Questions:

1. Can I order GCMS Notes to confirm the status?
2. I would like to bring my spouse here asap. Can I process different VISA for dependent applicant (living in different country) to bring here. Am afraid my EE may or may not be accepted since I did not provide the actual change of offer letter as they asked. I don't want to wait for couple of months to come to know that they are going to refuse and then start to process different VISA for my spouse.

Share your thoughts.

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
Hey Guys,
Got the PPR on Monday and sent passport copy and photos on Tuesday.

When I log into my GCKey account I see my PR application as "approved" now. Does it mean CoPR has been done and it's on its way?

Thanks
congo..…..... inland or outland ?? citizen ???

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey Guys,
Got the PPR on Monday and sent passport copy and photos on Tuesday.

When I log into my GCKey account I see my PR application as "approved" now. Does it mean CoPR has been done and it's on its way?

Thanks
Congratulations, did the Canada Post tracker get activated (the return envelop)?

MMORYTO

Oct 22, 2017
Congratulations, did the Canada Post tracker get activated (the return envelop)?
I have checked earlier today and it wasn't active yet. I found that PR application was finally approved an hour ago. I hope the return letter is going to be in the system tomorrow.

Reactions: engray

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hey guys,
its 75 days since AOR , is there any possibility of rejection? I called cic for which they are reviewing my eligibility. any idea?

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Mine is Ontario PNP too, also at CIC sydney at one point, not sure if it is still there now, I am residing in Asia though, hope to share some of your good luck. Got a ghost update this morning, it also changed back to submitted after checking the profile.
It's coming. Congratulations!

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
hey guys,
its 75 days since AOR , is there any possibility of rejection? I called cic for which they are reviewing my eligibility. any idea?
When I called this morning I was also told that my eligibility is being reviewed. AOR June 29. Also a bit concerned:)

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hey guys,
For sure there can be a possibility of rejection. But not just because you are 75 days past AOR. Relax, order GCMS if getting too anxious.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
For sure there can be a possibility of rejection. But not just because you are 75 days past AOR. Relax, order GCMS if getting too anxious.
ohh:eek::(rejection:oops:

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Called IRCC jus nw..Got a rude agent who told me tat ur application is still under 6 months limit.. Tried my luck by calling in again as was desperate to get some details..Got a very helpful lady agent..Told me tat my Eligibility is recommended pass..BG check has started bt not finished yet as it is done by third party n tats y showing as not started in my application..She mentioned tat eligibility pass is a good sign..She also said tat bg check is a long process so takes time and no need to worry as application is stil under normal processing time limit..

Hoping to get ppr by next week..