+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes I called today, and the agent told me the same they told me last time that my application has been approved on october 16 visa office cpc sidney. That The ppr email has not been sent yet. That I should expect this email by dec 1 because that is the day I reach the 6 month timeline. I went to ip2 on 15 oct and I have not got any ghost update
Are they saying 1 Dec as 6 months deadline from your AOR?
Coz i heard and read somewhere in official pages that 6 months starts from Completeness check date.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Yes I called today, and the agent told me the same they told me last time that my application has been approved on october 16 visa office cpc sidney. That The ppr email has not been sent yet. That I should expect this email by dec 1 because that is the day I reach the 6 month timeline. I went to ip2 on 15 oct and I have not got any ghost update
That’s disappointing! The agent told me the same on Nov 5.

VVN Sarma

Nov 8, 2018
Hyderabad
Please let me know the age factor for Express Entry VISA.
I got Band score as 6(Writing:7; Reading:6; Listening:5;Speaking:6).
With band score 6, am I eligible to apply for Express Entry VISA?

luigi20

May 14, 2018
Are they saying 1 Dec as 6 months deadline from your AOR?
Coz i heard and read somewhere in official pages that 6 months starts from Completeness check date.
Yes the 6 months are from my aor. But I guess that is what they are supposed to tell the applicant. As far as I know the 6 months start as you said from the completeness check

luigi20

May 14, 2018
That’s disappointing! The agent told me the same on Nov 5.
Yes it is disappointing that my app has been approved three weeks ago and still no mail. And I guess that I should not expect the mail this week or next because it will be a long weekend in canada I think there is a holiday on monday so probably it is gonna be a slow week there

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hey Folks..

Here it is.....I received an email this morning saying 'ready for visa' :)

IRCC has asked for my passport and photographs to be sent within 30 days.
Now the thing is, I was CEC Inland applicant. I moved back to my country late in the month of September and informed IRCC about movement and address change via web form.
I never received any response on the request and today I received an email to submit passport at Ottawa office.

My question is, should I send my passport to Ottawa (via mail) OR I should raise another web form to move my file to home country and submit the documents there? Anyone in the same boat?

Lastly, Congratulations to everyone who got through and ALL THE BEST to the ones waiting..U guys are almost there...just hold it tight some more time...
=============================================================================

My timelines

AOR: June 16, 2018
Category: CEC
Medicals Passed / IP2: June 30
Eligibility: Recommended pass as per notes generated on Aug 23
Security: In process as per notes generated on Aug 23
Criminal: Not started as per notes generated on Aug 23
Final email: Nov 08
Congratulations!!

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi Just wanted to know do we need to upload the original birth certificate also along with the English translation one? I am just loosing my sleep over the fact that I have review required for sibling document and was wondering if this could the reason? I have submitted English translated copy of the birth certificate which is notarized from India , but I dint attach the original birth certificate which was in Hindi.

Also do you guys think that birth certificate is enough to prove the sibling relation or should I also submit the passport copy of my sister at this point of time !!. I know @canasha you said that if I can provide with any other better document I should, but if I haven't been asked for any ADR should I still submit it now. I will complete my 6 months soon on December 6th and the last time I spoke to the CIC agent he said that my eligibility is still under review and security hasn't started. Thanks

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Reactions: kanu

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Don’t sweat it... I haven’t gotten a ghost update either, just IP2 on Oct 16th
Not really sweating my friend... @DanFariasM, I don't know how do I describe the feeling...

I was pacifying a few agitated friends on the forum until the beginning of this week, myself...

I feel really good for all who got their share of happiness...but feel we all should also get a chance to join the happiness club...and soon... :)

Haven't given up hope and patience...I am just liking the party and want to join too ;)

Reactions: DanFariasM

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi Just wanted to know do we need to upload the original birth certificate also along with the English translation one? I am just loosing my sleep over the fact that I have review required for sibling document and was wondering if this could the reason? I have submitted English translated copy of the birth certificate which is notarized from India , but I dint attach the original birth certificate which was in Hindi.

Also do you guys think that birth certificate is enough to prove the sibling relation or should I also submit the passport copy of my sister at this point of time !!. I know @canasha you said that if I can provide with any other better document I should, but if I haven't been asked for any ADR should I still submit it now. I will complete my 6 months soon on December 6th and the last time I spoke to the CIC agent he said that my eligibility is still under review and security hasn't started. Thanks
Have you ordered GCMS Notes?

If so, you will know if the birth certificate is the issue.