+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Can’t say why ADR was asked without knowing what prof you provided. My guess is there were fluctuations in the account and they wanted to be sure.

It’s possible that the ADR was requested by visa officer and recommended by analyst. So most likely they were confirming your eligibility.

It takes 2-3 weeks based on other experiences shared by members. But status is not updated always so don’t read too much into it

You can order notes but in my experience if you got ADR in <4 months most likely your VO is Ottawa and you can expect a PPR in two weeks. If you don’t get in two weeks go ahead and order GCMS notes
Thanks @cansha
I showed bank statments, for myself and spouse. I have all my funds in a joint account and spouse is accompanying. I also have a salary account in another country wherw I am employed. Am not sure why they wanted updated PoF esp after BCG checks were initiated. Last time when I called CIC, was informed that the VO is CPC-Ottawa.

My balance exceeds the required amounts however I have a mortgage, would that matter ?

I will hit 4 months tomm. Not sure about 4 months, am a bit concerned as to why a ADR after about 4 months and once BCG is in progress.

Do share thoughts. Pleasant day ahead

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks @cansha
I showed bank statments, for myself and spouse. I have all my funds in a joint account and spouse is accompanying. I also have a salary account in another country wherw I am employed. Am not sure why they wanted updated PoF esp after BCG checks were initiated. Last time when I called CIC, was informed that the VO is CPC-Ottawa.

My balance exceeds the required amounts however I have a mortgage, would that matter ?

I will hit 4 months tomm. Not sure about 4 months, am a bit concerned as to why a ADR after about 4 months and once BCG is in progress.

IP2 means nothing. It’s just that some officers update the status when they initiate it and some don’t. And my guess is it gets changed when officers set criminality as pass based on PCC submitted and security hasn’t been started yet.

Now this is where GCMS notes May have helped to know exactly what triggered the ADR. I’m not entirely sure how they will treat Mortgage. I don’t want to alarm you but a member had shared sometime back that he had a car loan which was deducted from POF and his resulting POF was considered below required amount.

However mortgages are generally much longer terms loans and it would foolish on visa officers part to deduct it entirely. If he is diligent he will probably see if your current earning is way above the mortgage amount and take a call. I’m speculating here and I may be completely off target here. Issue is not every analyst is the same. I get a lot of PMs and I can tell you I have seen many analysts tagging a review required on most straightforward documentation. It is possible an analysts put a review required on pof and the officer is just confirming it. If it gives you peace of mind order gcms notes today. In my opinion getting ADR is positive sign. There are ample cases out there where ADR was sent in 6/7 month. So getting it early is good.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
IP2 means nothing. It’s just that some officers update the status when they initiate it and some don’t. And my guess is it gets changed when officers set criminality as pass based on PCC submitted and security hasn’t been started yet.

Now this is where GCMS notes May have helped to know exactly what triggered the ADR. I’m not entirely sure how they will treat Mortgage. I don’t want to alarm you but a member had shared sometime back that he had a car loan which was deducted from POF and his resulting POF was considered below required amount.

However mortgages are generally much longer terms loans and it would foolish on visa officers part to deduct it entirely. If he is diligent he will probably see if your current earning is way above the mortgage amount and take a call. I’m speculating here and I may be completely off target here. Issue is not every analyst is the same. I get a lot of PMs and I can tell you I have seen many analysts tagging a review required on most straightforward documentation. It is possible an analysts put a review required on pof and the officer is just confirming it. If it gives you peace of mind order gcms notes today. In my opinion getting ADR is positive sign. There are ample cases out there where ADR was sent in 6/7 month. So getting it early is good.
Yes @cansha is right. It is better to raise GCMS Notes to know the actual condition of application.
Same happend to me that i came to
Know IRCC raise a concern in my file for one documents. But there is no ADR from them before.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018

@cansha : For IP2, are you saying it gets triggered automatically Egbert criminality passed and security not started? I’m in that stage according to agent. IP2 was October 23.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thanks @cansha

The mortgage wouldn't matter. Like you, my balance exceeds what is required and I have a mortgage. From my notes I can see that there were no concerns about my proof of funds.

The only way to know is to order notes.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Wait is

The wait is annoying but think about when its all over. Think about the good times to come.
Enjoy rest of the weekend. Cheers!

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Just to share with you all, I have finally received my Passport request mail.

My AOR was 23rd June and there was no movement since 31st July post an ADR request and yesterday morning I got the much-awaited email.

I have few queries, I was hoping experts in the forum with experience can put me in the right direction or shed some light, please
  • I asked this before but couldn’t get a confirmed response, when does the medical validity expire,1 year from medical pass date or 1 year from the medical test taken date?
  • Also, if you are only soft landing and returning back to your current country within 15 days, you would not have had the chance to pick up yr PR cards, where does this leave you? Can someone from Canada receive yr PR card and courier it over in DHL? Is this allowed? Do you have to provide a consent letter? If this is not allowed, what is the workaround to this?
  • This is a fantastic forum, should form a WhatsApp group, if there is one already, can I join in pls.
I wish everyone waiting gets through at the earliest. I was Ottawa office and since July I didn’t have any updates and straight away this mail day before yesterday.
Congratulations!

Reactions: vish82

bezos

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
28-06-2018
Passport Req..
09-01-2019
Just to share with you all, I have finally received my Passport request mail.

My AOR was 23rd June and there was no movement since 31st July post an ADR request and yesterday morning I got the much-awaited email.

I have few queries, I was hoping experts in the forum with experience can put me in the right direction or shed some light, please
  • I asked this before but couldn’t get a confirmed response, when does the medical validity expire,1 year from medical pass date or 1 year from the medical test taken date?
  • Also, if you are only soft landing and returning back to your current country within 15 days, you would not have had the chance to pick up yr PR cards, where does this leave you? Can someone from Canada receive yr PR card and courier it over in DHL? Is this allowed? Do you have to provide a consent letter? If this is not allowed, what is the workaround to this?
  • This is a fantastic forum, should form a WhatsApp group, if there is one already, can I join in pls.
I wish everyone waiting gets through at the earliest. I was Ottawa office and since July I didn’t have any updates and straight away this mail day before yesterday.
Hi @vish82 many congratulations for the PPR .Thanks for your help on the forum .

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha : For IP2, are you saying it gets triggered automatically Egbert criminality passed and security not started? I’m in that stage according to agent. IP2 was October 23.
That's my view (could be wrong). But in most cases CIO recommends to pass criminality based on PCCs provided. They may still do few checks I don't know but I think security takes longer as its done by an external agency.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
That's my view (could be wrong). But in most cases CIO recommends to pass criminality based on PCCs provided. They may still do few checks I don't know but I think security takes longer as its done by an external agency.
Every time I think end is near something in the form of another step comes up. Not sure when security will start and when will it get completed:’(