+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Dear IRCC,
I take all my rude words back. You are wonderful and never fail to surprise us :). Finally moved to IP2 :D:D:D:D:D. Now eagerly waiting for the Golden Mail :p:p:p
Hi my AOR and IP2 dates are very similar to you. Just wanted to know that does job detail verification happens in IP2 or is it completed during eligibility....It would be really helpful if you can throw some light.

Reactions: qwertySL

SRINI_D

Oct 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
Hey Buddy,

I got an email. No letter in my express entry account.
The mail mentioned CPC Ottawa as the visa office. No VFS location was mentioned.
Buddy there are a lot of PPR emails on this forum.

Hope you get what you want !
thank you.

SRINI_D

Oct 5, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Nomination.....
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
Hi bro, try contacting high commission of Canada in New Delhi tomorrow morning, keep all your details handy and ensure that you are direct to the point of your query. Lets see what they guide you with. Following is the link

http://international.gc.ca/world-monde/india-inde/splash.aspx

011 4178 2000

Address
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021

Working hours
Tuesday 8:30AM–4:45PM
Wednesday 8:30AM–4:45PM
Thursday 8:30AM–4:45PM
Friday
(Dussehra)
8:30AM–4:45PM
Hours might differ
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Monday 8:30AM–4:45PM
I called the number. They said I have to WAIT for the real PPR mail.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi my AOR and IP2 dates are very similar to you. Just wanted to know that does job detail verification happens in IP2 or is it completed during eligibility....It would be really helpful if you can throw some light.
Eligibility which includes work experience and proof of fund normally gets completed in two stages. First a case analyst from case procrssing center verifies the document and provides a recommendation for the visa officer. For work experience they will search employer online and if the documents look genuine with correct employer information and company letterhead then the case analyst will check if the duties are matching with the selected noc or not. He will also check if other necessary information provided or not. If everything is in order and applicant meet the pof and other conditions then the case analyst recommends the file as "reccomend passed or met". If he cannot verify the employer online or the letter is not as per the requirements then he may recomment as "review required".

After that the file goes to visa officer's desk. This visa officer will be from your visa office. If there are local knowledge is required to verify your employment or other document then your file will be transfered to your country of residence visa office such as New Delhi for Indian residents. Visa officer will take the final decision. Normally eligibility Recommend passed or Met files get approval as per the recommendation. But review required file can face further verifications such as email enquirey, phone call or even site visit. It is visa officer's discretion to request further verification or to make decision based on available documents. Usually security check starts after eligibility set as passed.

You need to know if you have passed the eligibility or not. If your eligibility is recommend passed or met then most likely work experience is already got accepted and further verification is highly unlikely. As you have moved to ip2 recently after 4 months, my guess is ypu passed the eligibility.

Reactions: Vikraal22

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All,

Finally got my RPRF request but the letter doesnt say how and where I should pay it. Any idea what I should do?
Google “eservices ircc” then select immigration, then select rprf fees, then enter the number of applicants for whom you want to pay the fees, then you will b required to create username password, then finally into the interface pay the fee, a pdf receipt will come on the email id with which you created the account. Upload this receipt in your MyCIC after logging in, clicking on view full application. Now you will see a link of upload in front of RPRF fees. There you go...

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Google “eservices ircc” then select immigration, then select rprf fees, then enter the number of applicants for whom you want to pay the fees, then you will b required to create username password, then finally into the interface pay the fee, a pdf receipt will come on the email id with which you created the account. Upload this receipt in your MyCIC after logging in, clicking on view full application. Now you will see a link of upload in front of RPRF fees. There you go...
Hi,

Thanks so much. This site seems to be for paying fees for spouse and dependent child. I am the primary applicant with no spouse or children. How do I pay?

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Hi,

Thanks so much. This site seems to be for paying fees for spouse and dependent child. I am the primary applicant with no spouse or children. How do I pay?
Its for all applicants buddy. I paid here too. I am the single and primary applicant as well.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Its for all applicants buddy. I paid here too. I am the single and primary applicant as well.
Hi, how do you choose RPRF? I chose Immigration then Express Entry (under Permanent Residence), its taking me to online payment thats for adding spouse and children and its for the full fee or without RPRF

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Hi, how do you choose RPRF? I chose Immigration then Express Entry (under Permanent Residence), its taking me to online payment thats for adding spouse and children and its for the full fee or without RPRF
Oh ok. Ur doing a step wrong. Don’t click express entry after clicking immigration. Scroll down options after clicking immigration. You will find RPRF link there at

Reactions: CoolSandy