+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
There are other factors like occupation and nationality. Example If you have military exp or are from some middle eastern countries then you will be under ss.
Is that systematic? I have seen Middle Eastern people receiving their PPR very quickly (according to immitracker)

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,
I have ordered the GCMS notes from getGcms. I sent them a signed consent form through mail. Do I get any sort of acknowledgement from them?

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hi,
I have ordered the GCMS notes from getGcms. I sent them a signed consent form through mail. Do I get any sort of acknowledgement from them?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (I received it the same day):

"Dear ---

Your request has been sent for processing and the tracking number issued by IRCC is ---.

You should receive your GCMS notes in about 35 days.

If your request was filed on a weekend, or on a statutory holiday, the processing of the request and the 30 day statutory period will commence the following business day.

Please note that in certain cases IRCC may require extra time to provide the requested information.

If you don't receive your file within 35 days, please check your spam folder. Feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you."

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Is that systematic? I have seen Middle Eastern people receiving their PPR very quickly (according to immitracker)
Hi, you are right about files from some stable, secure and reputed Middle Eastern countries like UAE, Qatar, Saudi, Baharain, Kuwait, Oman etc gets processed. The hurdle of SS will be more likely for applicants who apply from, lived or constantly travels to infamous countries that promote narcotics, illegal trade, terrorism, conflict zones etc .

Although it is systematic, it depends upon case to case. and at the same time case officers are trained to chalk out certain cases which arises suspicion

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email (I received it the same day):

"Dear ---

Your request has been sent for processing and the tracking number issued by IRCC is ---.

You should receive your GCMS notes in about 35 days.

If your request was filed on a weekend, or on a statutory holiday, the processing of the request and the 30 day statutory period will commence the following business day.

Please note that in certain cases IRCC may require extra time to provide the requested information.

If you don't receive your file within 35 days, please check your spam folder. Feel free to contact us and we'll do our best to assist you.

Thank you."
Thanks for replying. I sent a mail to consent@getgcms.com. do I need to specify anything in the subject line or anything specific in the body?

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Congratulations!!
Thanks mate. We all here are a family tied by the thread of hopes, aspirations and belief to make it good in Maple Land. Sooner or later we all will make Canada our base. Its not a race of who gets the PPR first. Its a milestone which some will reach early some may reach late. Makes no difference. Cheers for all the June AOR family. By delaying god is preparing a better launch pad for you all, to launch you with more gutso just like a sling shot

Juan Martin

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi friends,

After watching all of you for more than a month I'm writing to you all.. you have been doing great by sharing all the info in the forum. A lot of applicants are yet to get response who applied in the first and 2nd week of June. However, my timeline is -
AOR- 23re June
MEP- 11th July
Family size- 3
Express entry application filed from India.

Tried to call ircc yesterday to get an update but all 6 attempts failed... No idea when some movement can be expected in my case...

Any thoughts???

Similar timeline..

• ITA. :- April 25, 2018 (Draw#88)
• Medical :- June 08, 2018
• eAPR. :- June 23, 2018
• Medical Passed :- July 12, 2018.

No update after that..

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
For those who have already received their PPR, Can some one please suggest on below queries. (I haven't received my PPR yet, still on IP2 , but just asking to be prepared in advance). I am an applicant from India.

1. Do we receive any documents from IRCC stating what all needs to be submitted?
2. How do we get to know where(which VFS office) to submit the passport (or any other documents along)? What if the city of residency(as on work documents) and permanent address city(as on passport) are different, which visa office to choose?
3. Do we need to submit any other documents apart from Passport? If yes, do they need to be notarized?

Thanks in advance!

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
For those who have already received their PPR, Can some one please suggest on below queries. (I haven't received my PPR yet, still on IP2 , but just asking to be prepared in advance). I am an applicant from India.

1. Do we receive any documents from IRCC stating what all needs to be submitted?
2. How do we get to know where(which VFS office) to submit the passport (or any other documents along)? What if the city of residency(as on work documents) and permanent address city(as on passport) are different, which visa office to choose?
3. Do we need to submit any other documents apart from Passport? If yes, do they need to be notarized?

Thanks in advance!
You can submit your passports, PPR print out, VFS consent form, courier consent form and 2 photographs ( as per IRCC specs ) along with fees (1087 INR per person) at any VFS office. All passports eventually goto Delhi for stamping.

The Bluedart courier will either be delivered at the address you specify in the courier consent form or at the Bluedart office address ( mentioned on the receipt you get from VFS) if your address is not covered by Bluedart delivery. VFS guys will ask you before hand where you want the said delivery and take your word as final.

Nothing to panic or worry about. Carry your passport, 2 photographs and the printout of the PPR mail. For everything else ( print outs, photocopies, photographs etc )VFS will provide you help and assistance.

Last edited:

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
Is staying in ip2 for more than a month a bad sign? I see most of the people getting PRs who moved into IP2 lately.
There are two prevailing trends.

1. You move early on to IP2, wait till eternity ( kidding..max 3 months generally ) and then all of a sudden with or without ghost update get the PPR.

2. You stay at IP1, wait till eternity ( again max 3 months generally ) and then move to IP2 all of a sudden ( updates to Review of Documents and BG check ) along with a PPR ( with or without ghost update ) max in a week

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
There are two prevailing trends.

1. You move early on to IP2, wait till eternity ( kidding..max 3 months generally ) and then all of a sudden with or without ghost update get the PPR.

2. You stay at IP1, wait till eternity ( again max 3 months generally ) and then move to IP2 all of a sudden ( updates to Review of Documents and BG check ) along with a PPR ( with or without ghost update ) max in a week
I moved to ip2 after 2 months from MEP and it's going to be 2 months on this 21st. I am starting to worry although I have ordered GCMS today.

skanav49

Aug 23, 2018
I moved to ip2 after 2 months from MEP and it's going to be 2 months on this 21st. I am starting to worry although I have ordered GCMS today.
Good that you ordered GCMS, at least will help calm down your nerves.

General Maxim - as long as no ADR, the longer in the battle to gain PPR, the better coz eventually you will get it.

Now the difficult part - how to wait and win the war of attrition ( mental more so). Well its my personal take so different people can have different opinions. If you have done your best, there is nothing more you can. If it has to happen it will. Even if it does not, no one can take away anything from you. You are still unique, still the best, still the fighter. Happiness is not in getting a PR or citizenship of a certain country. Just live your life enjoy doing what makes you happy. Don’t push the pause button on your happiness just coz the application status is on a pause. If you have come 4 months into the process only 1% chances of rejection. Even death has a higher probability. Do you fret n loose sleep over it?

( just my approach to the application. No calls No notes No panic. Just wait for my time!)

Vikramnsit99

Aug 18, 2018
Good that you ordered GCMS, at least will help calm down your nerves.

General Maxim - as long as no ADR, the longer in the battle to gain PPR, the better coz eventually you will get it.

Now the difficult part - how to wait and win the war of attrition ( mental more so). Well its my personal take so different people can have different opinions. If you have done your best, there is nothing more you can. If it has to happen it will. Even if it does not, no one can take away anything from you. You are still unique, still the best, still the fighter. Happiness is not in getting a PR or citizenship of a certain country. Just life your life enjoy doing what makes you happy. Don’t push the pause button on your happiness just coz the application status is on a pause. If you have come 4 months into the process only 1% chances of rejection. Even death has a higher probability. Do you fret n loose sleep over it?

( just my approach to the application. No calls No notes No panic. Just wait for my time!)
Thanks for the kind words. It's good to hear from someone else. I appreciate.