AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
Reactions: JKMT and macaly7

cabalvinder

Oct 15, 2018
Hello All,

I have been following silently posts since past few weeks, good to see a great community helping each other.

I have a query, my account moved to Ip2 few days back but I dint receive any communication mail from CIC. Is it normal? Do they send mail if account stats change from Ip1 to Ip2? I received a mail when my meds were passed, but not now.

P.S.: I understand that when background check changes to " We are processing your B/g check, we will send u a msg if we need any info.", means that account has moved to Ip2, please correct me if I am wrong.

Rgds,

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
To all June candidates who do not get PPR by this Friday .. You should order GCMS notes to see progress of your file. I have seen people ordering GCMS notes in month 6 which I think defeats the whole purpose. Either don't order notes at all and if you think you will feel anxious order in month 3/4.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello All,

I have been following silently posts since past few weeks, good to see a great community helping each other.

I have a query, my account moved to Ip2 few days back but I dint receive any communication mail from CIC. Is it normal? Do they send mail if account stats change from Ip1 to Ip2? I received a mail when my meds were passed, but not now.

P.S.: I understand that when background check changes to " We are processing your B/g check, we will send u a msg if we need any info.", means that account has moved to Ip2, please correct me if I am wrong.

Rgds,
You're correct ... status indicates IP2. Not receiving any email for IP2 also is pretty normal.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello All,

Rgds,
I didn't receive any communication by email. Just the account update and wording change that you described.

Reactions: cabalvinder

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi dear,
What were the approx timelines when u applied for your gcsm notes? When you say everything else appears to be met, does it mean u cleared the background check and security? Where is your assigned VO/LVO?
I had applied twice and i received them exactly after 30 days. and by everything appears met I meant that other things like funds education and other stuff for which i had claimed points that seems met as per the notes. Criminality is completed and security has still not started. I am fsw inland applicant so i believe my LVO is Ottawa.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I had applied twice and i received them exactly after 30 days. and by everything appears met I meant that other things like funds education and other stuff for which i had claimed points that seems met as per the notes. Criminality is completed and security has still not started. I am fsw inland applicant so i believe my LVO is Ottawa.
VO is mentioned on very first page of notes.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Our case is quite similar with similar AOR! Do you know the due date on the 6-7th page of your notes? Did that change from your first notes to the second? Since there is no ADR may be your documents are in queue to be reviewed.
I can't see any due date. where exactly can i find the due date please under which section.

nubEie

Oct 5, 2018
Congrats to all who have moved to ip2 recently:) :). Whenever I see someone announcing something I immediately check my account for an update but every time it breaks my heart :(:(. I can see June 7, 8, 11, 13, 15, 21 AORs got movements and June 30 AOR ppr but my file June 12 aor is stubbornly stuck in IP1 :mad::mad::mad:. Come on IRCC don't forget me please... :rolleyes:
I am with june 13 AOR. No updates post IP1! I think we just need to wait till we get an update.

Last edited:

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,
I received GCMS notes-(Brief Description below)
AOR June 3
CEC Inland

Medical passed 14 June and Since I am CEC I directly got into IP2 (By wording - BG in Progress)
On Page 2- Eligibility say recommended pass, criminality in progress(Which I assume is after MEP- since 15/June). Security is mentioned as not started.
In Notes : Case analyst recommendation is A11.2: Appears Met.

In total there are 64 activities mentioned in GCMS notes however activity 1 is blank, Activity 6 is the only place where I can see Review required is mentioned in my notes by Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre. Activity 9 has Selection-EE Econ as Recommend Passed

They requested for RCMP on 14/June submitted on 21/June. Note 1 says its received on 6th July.
File transfer to Ottawa on 6th July (Work Load Distribution)

Any suggestions on the above?
Also, Do they take so much time for Criminality check or is there is something I am missing?
Are your activity 2,3,4,5 blank too?