App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Linda.. we both are almost in same boat.
June 20th is my AOR
MED passed
ADR request for RCMP on July 5th
ADR submitted on July 17th
Eligibility is recommended pass as per GCMS dated Aug 27th
Since then no update with the below status till now as per CIC agent,
Eligibility is still under review
BG is in progress
Criminality hasn't started

So in case, if you get an update on your application, please do let me know.
I will do so:0 lets hope we will get some sort of progress sooon:)

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
My AOR is June 8th and I have ordered gcms notes 2 times now. I have received the second set of gcms notes today and it says exactly the same things that the first one said , not even a single change!!!! I have a review required for my eligibility for my sibling documents i had submitted , the only reason i can think of that review is required is beacuse my father's last name is different on my sisters birth certificate and mine but to support that i have already submitted an affidavit and other documents.I have also given explanation in the LOE for which also its says as review required. Rest everything says appears met.

I have not been asked to submit any additional documents. I have the exact same status since July in my account --- WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET ELIGIBILITY , BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS.

1) Is there any point of ordering another GCMS notes now or not? Any suggestions or if anyone has been facing the same issue please guide.4

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
i am refreshing my email every 10 mins expecting to see the goldem email today. my status changed to ip2 on 12 oct. should i expect it today and i also want to know what do they do in ip2

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
My AOR is June 8th and I have ordered gcms notes 2 times now. I have received the second set of gcms notes today and it says exactly the same things that the first one said , not even a single change!!!! I have a review required for my eligibility for my sibling documents i had submitted , the only reason i can think of that review is required is beacuse my father's last name is different on my sisters birth certificate and mine but to support that i have already submitted an affidavit and other documents.I have also given explanation in the LOE for which also its says as review required. Rest everything says appears met.

I have not been asked to submit any additional documents. I have the exact same status since July in my account --- WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET ELIGIBILITY , BACKGROUND CHECK IN PROCESS.

1) Is there any point of ordering another GCMS notes now or not? Any suggestions or if anyone has been facing the same issue please guide.4
Hi dear,
What were the approx timelines when u applied for your gcsm notes? When you say everything else appears to be met, does it mean u cleared the background check and security? Where is your assigned VO/LVO?

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018

Our case is quite similar with similar AOR! Do you know the due date on the 6-7th page of your notes? Did that change from your first notes to the second? Since there is no ADR may be your documents are in queue to be reviewed.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
i am refreshing my email every 10 mins expecting to see the goldem email today. my status changed to ip2 on 12 oct. should i expect it today and i also want to know what do they do in ip2
By all the experience so far, they drive applicants impatient, nuts and cranky even more at IP 2 stage, thats what they primarily do : D

They do security and background checks at this stage dear..

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
So guys, let me ask you a question, when we order Gcms notes, it is often sent in 30 days , So does it explain the status of my application in the begining of those 30 days (just when I requested them ), or it reveals the status of my applications just before i receive it?

Last edited:

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
So guys, let me ask you a question, when we order Gsms notes, it is often sent in 30 days , So does it explain the status of my application in the begining of those 30 days (just when I requested them ), or it reveals the status of my applications just before i receive it?
The notes are typically generated when you order them, and they take 30 days to be delivered to you. so the status you’ll see will be until the dates the notes are generated.

Reactions: M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
The notes are typically generated when you order them, and they take 30 days to be delivered to you. so the status you’ll see will be until the dates the notes are generated.
I see..thanks :)

Reactions: rdimmi