+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Lol @cansha then it should have been married/ legally separated or something like that instead of single as the divorce was in process at the time of ITA.
After being so anxious for a day now I'm finding it funny. Tbh rational me know that it's not going to cause any issue but anxious me gonna offer an explanation for sake of sleeping well in coming days before PPR. Thank you both @cansha @tobs.

bezos

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
28-06-2018
Passport Req..
09-01-2019
No updates after medicals is more common than getting updates. So no problem there. I finish 4 months on Oct 19. I still have minimum 45 days more to wait. It is tough!
Hi Cansha,

I was waiting on IP1 since 28 June and my plan was to order GCMS after 4 months of AOR which was today. I got an update today asking to pay the RPRF fees and also that background check is in process.

I will not order the notes as of now and see how it goes after paying the fees!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Lol @cansha then it should have been married/ legally separated or something like that instead of single as the divorce was in process at the time of ITA.
After being so anxious for a day now I'm finding it funny. Tbh rational me know that it's not going to cause any issue but anxious me gonna offer an explanation for sake of sleeping well in coming days before PPR. Thank you both @cansha @tobs.
Yep .. and hence I said whatever we will say won't help you sleep in peace. So write an LOE and upload it and get back your peace of mind. Logic and rationality sometimes are not enough to make us feel assured. This process is taking a lot out of us. When all our future plans depend on one application it is but natural to feel anxious about every small detail. One day we will probably look back at this stage and decide this was not even significant in grand scheme of our lives. But for now this is the biggest event so do whatever makes you feel a little less anxious.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,

I was waiting on IP1 since 28 June and my plan was to order GCMS after 4 months of AOR which was today. I got an update today asking to pay the RPRF fees and also that background check is in process.

I will not order the notes as of now and see how it goes after paying the fees!
Makes sense. If RPRF fees and background check status both changed on same day it may mean you are closer to PPR. All the best!

Reactions: bezos

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Yes ... there should be a number of PPRs coming in next two weeks.
Hello how u r so sure abt that we will be getting PPR ?
Because we are waiting for last 02 months after IP2

Reactions: tanzee

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello how u r so sure abt that we will be getting PPR ?
Because we are waiting for last 02 months after IP2
I'm not sure about who exactly will get PPR. I'm sure many people will get it based on the PPR trend. 4th month after AOR is most productive in terms of PPR. So about 20% PPRs will come in October for June candidates. And in first two weeks 10% have come. And hence, more expected in coming two weeks.

bezos

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
28-06-2018
Passport Req..
09-01-2019
Just a quick question. I have been asked to pay RPRF fees and when I enter the country of residence , purpose (PR) and what are you paying for (PR - Express Entry) it just takes me to the account log in page and when I do log in, there is no place I can see to pay.
I read on another forum that I should choose (PR - not Express Entry)...is that correct since I am applying for ER.

Wanted to be sure so that there are no problems later on mapping the fees to my application.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Yep .. and hence I said whatever we will say won't help you sleep in peace. So write an LOE and upload it and get back your peace of mind. Logic and rationality sometimes are not enough to make us feel assured. This process is taking a lot out of us. When all our future plans depend on one application it is but natural to feel anxious about every small detail. One day we will probably look back at this stage and decide this was not even significant in grand scheme of our lives. But for now this is the biggest event so do whatever makes you feel a little less anxious.
So well put Cansha, you're writing wisdom as usual :) Thanks and all the best champ.

Reactions: cansha

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
I'm not sure about who exactly will get PPR. I'm sure many people will get it based on the PPR trend. 4th month after AOR is most productive in terms of PPR. So about 20% PPRs will come in October for June candidates. And in first two weeks 10% have come. And hence, more expected in coming two weeks.
Ok fine thanks
Hopefully we will get PPR in this week.
Coz i also requested for GCMS notes

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
You may get PPR. All the best!

And it was a good decision to order GCMS notes in any case.
I ordered GCMS on 20-sep-18
N last update in my file was IP2 on 17-Aug-18
What do u think about PPR Request?