+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
Hi,

My AOR is 12th June and ever since I am stuck at eligibility verification, it's almost been 70+ days since.

and how do you guys see details of your VO office or process office ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

My AOR is 12th June and ever since I am stuck at eligibility verification, it's almost been 70+ days since.

and how do you guys see details of your VO office or process office ?
You have to call IRCC to know visa office. From your post it seems you’re referring to eligibility status on online CIC account. It will show in progress till the time you get COPR. Only way of knowing true progress is by either ordering GCMS notes or call IRCC to know if your eligibility is recommended pass or not.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
You have to call IRCC to know visa office. From your post it seems you’re referring to eligibility status on online CIC account. It will show in progress till the time you get COPR. Only way of knowing true progress is by either ordering GCMS notes or call IRCC to know if your eligibility is recommended pass or not.

Thank you.

Yes, I was looking on online CIC account.
How do I order GCMS notes ?

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Called up IRCC today ,was told status is Recommended pass and VO is OTTAWA.Background check not yet started.

June 21 AOR
FSWO India
In the same boat ...VO is ottawa ....background check is partially completed...lets hope to hear the good news towards the end of August .
AOR -June 8th

cans560

Jul 23, 2018
Hi @rejozach, I called them two weeks back but the agent was not at all helpful. Only info I could get was my CIO was Sydney,NS. Eligibility is not recommended pass and they are processing background check (she refused to elaborate what that meant and where I was in terms of security or criminality- How rude right? I know!!!) haven't called them after that. I have no idea whats happening to the application so decided to wait!! I see few people whose case is similar to mine so lets see what happens!!
i got exactly the same response when i called them last week,so frustrated as my application is nearly going to hit 90days

Reactions: rdimmi

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

I could seriously need some advise on this.
The following is my timeline: AOR: 19/6>MEP&IP1: /6

I just found out while browsing through my profile that I have entered my previous job as my current job and my current job was is missing in the profile. I seriously dont understand how it happened as I had double checked before submitting the profile. I had joined my current company in April and as per my profile information I am still working in my last company. But in the supporting documents I have submitted my current company's reference letter if a doubt arises. I was worried up til now about my status being unchanged in IP1 since 5th July. Please somebody guide me on this. I haven't got any mail or ADR on this. Will they reject the file due to wrong information :(. Please help

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
l
But my application status is back to “submitted” after checking to see if there’s actually an update. This must be a real ghost!
LOOOL

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey Guys,

I could seriously need some advise on this.
The following is my timeline: AOR: 19/6>MEP&IP1: /6

I just found out while browsing through my profile that I have entered my previous job as my current job and my current job was is missing in the profile. I seriously dont understand how it happened as I had double checked before submitting the profile. I had joined my current company in April and as per my profile information I am still working in my last company. But in the supporting documents I have submitted my current company's reference letter if a doubt arises. I was worried up til now about my status being unchanged in IP1 since 5th July. Please somebody guide me on this. I haven't got any mail or ADR on this. Will they reject the file due to wrong information :(. Please help
Raise a CSE with correct information if you think what is transmitted is not correct.