+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I have raised a CSE last week regarding case analyst mentioning wrong NOC code in the note and later called the IRCC call center and learned it is not an issue as i have passed the eligibility. Today got response CIC that they have passed the information to VO. Not sure if this is a good thing or bad :p

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

By the way this is Agent Khadija.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Every time I raise a CSE I get the same useless reply:

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

curious what did you ask in the CSE ?

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Summarization and Gentle Reminder:

Hi Friends, People in our June AOR Group, who are stuck at the stage where Security is still Not Started, have decided to send a common template CSE hoping that it would be noticed that a substantial chunk of files are lying around untouched for months now. The rationale behind such a standard template CSE is considering the fact that CSE agents always give a standard generic response instead of Case Specific Answer. Hopefully agents would realize that there is a common issue persisting in the PR processing and may be it gets escalated and noticed.

While it is not known if there is a probability of creating an impact, however, the effort is worth a try. So, people are request to support the and participate in the drill hoping that something positive turns out.

People in slightly different situation, just in case, may modify the template slightly but are advised to stick to the overall format.

Let’s raise the standard CSE (link to the content provided at the end of the post) at 7:30 AM Eastern Time i.e. 6 PM IST. Timing has been decided considering day time availability of applicants between different time zones and IRCC shift start timing being 8 AM Canada Time.

Link to the Template for raising CSE: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/page-1336#post-7504643

Just about an Hour to go now. I hope all tagged below are aligning their schedules accordingly.

@Micky345
@Nishika22 Security not started (Criminality passed 26Oct18)
@DanFariasM
@macaly7 Approved Oct 18
@venkatesh87
@richa1987 Criminality Passed on Oct 26, Security not started
@Onion mim
@Rubicorn@ Security not started
@bammy007 Security not started
@arash2002
@Prashant86_2000 IP2 on 25th Oct and security not started
@ts270890
@Harmanhira87
@NASARIS Eligibility is still being reviewed
@rdimmi Eligibility RR since July
@Tazzo Security not started
@Singhne
@Ronja5200 Criminality passed Oct 23
@Gurpreet1112 Queue for review by an officer
@nawalh22
@mathansri
@amisanghavi
@Hanna1 File Approved Jan 3
@SACHINARDE
@ChiragShetty20 Security not started
@vickymalhotra Security not started
@pt.malik Security in progress
@Y@$h
@wellkh
@linda85 Criminality is process, security not started
@lavanya31 Security not started
@B.B.
@diya20111 Criminality in process
@mohit_79 Eligibility RR
@ripudamansodhi
@meenal31 RR for my sibling document, security not started yet
@kanu Security not started (Criminality passed 24 Oct)
@Sidhudeep307 Security not started
@sur2018 Background check in progress
@canadian_dream89 Eligibility RR since July, Criminality done.

Total: 40

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!
Done, done and done :D Hope the whole of the agent force (including Mr Matthew) have something to think about now :p
Thanks for coordinating this exercise @mathansri, @richa1987 and @macaly7 :)
And a shout out to all those who supported it as well, especially those having second thoughts on an individual level such as @Prashant86_2000 but trudging ahead with it for the greater good nevertheless ;)
Feel like we’re all family now :cool: Don’t know whether to love or hate CIC for bringing us all so close :rolleyes: Ah well, everything happens for a reason...

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
What's the worst that will happen if you don't give adequate notice? You'll forfeit a months pay right? Don't resign yet.
Pay adjustment is ok, but I doubt they will adjust the notice days, just to grill me a little. Also I have my tickets booked, though I can resched at a cost, but would like to stick to the originally book date.

Reactions: tobs

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Done, done and done :D Hope the whole of the agent force (including Mr Matthew) have something to think about now :p
And a shout out to all those who supported it as well, especially those having second thoughts on an individual level such as @Prashant86_2000 but trudging ahead with it for the greater good nevertheless ;)
Feel like we’re all family now :cool: Don’t know whether to love or hate CIC for bringing us all so close :rolleyes: Ah well, everything happens for a reason...
You have such a fluent and flawless writing skills Nishika. My wishes to you.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hahahaha...I did not have second thoughts here... Stop getting me wrong people! :p

When @mathansri proposed, I was the first to say 'Yes'... All I had contemplated was, to scatter the emailing throughout the day, so it doesn't smell of a joint rebellion. :p

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I'm around ... just disappointed that it's a quiet Monday so I'm trying to stay busy and distracted.
That's works. Am here to @Prashant86_2000 but I am already too occupied with my work. Don't want to loose my attention till we have PPR as it is a good distraction and I do not have the luxury cause my business segment is too dependent on me.
@gau55555 I recommend that you still to the job till u have PPR mail.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
You have such a fluent and flawless writing skills Nishika. My wishes to you.
Have been a long time fan, already. Have also thought about using her help (with your permission, @Nishika22) for content development in whatever next marketing assignment I do after this one.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Every time I raise a CSE I get the same useless reply:

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

So you are the 1st one to report a response on CSE but they dumped the same shit again.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
That's works. Am here to @Prashant86_2000 but I am already too occupied with my work. Don't want to loose my attention till we have PPR as it is a good distraction and I do not have the luxury cause my business segment is too dependent on me.
@gau55555 I recommend that you still to the job till u have PPR mail.
Thats the 'Matthew' Kind of suggestion :p that we have been giving everyone who thought to do anything like what I am thinking. Understand the logic, but I also think about the the plan ahead. Its a collateral Risk that I am contemplating to take... God, be with us...