+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
PPR , they are doing it as i trust this OTTAwa office so much, that they have by mistake put completed apps in wrong VO queue.. u will see same pattern once u do landing,, they will suddely miss ur photograph... address blah blah... check that thread equally entertaining
How do you know they put completed apps in wrong queue? What kind of notes did you order that gave you this info?

Reactions: Jaywalker and Y@$h

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Even though @navinball is my mate... but i agree IRCC has gotten lot slower... veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... to be precise... i am seeing huge decline in processing times.. for example during my time frame including me we saw many examples for 30 days 45 days 1.5 months/.. whcih is now rare verryyy again... Now there are countries including Nigeria which are under heavy scrutiny because those are same nations where they tons of asylum requests , i don like this but i am seeing this pattern .. Even for India, now heavy scrutiny is on education side, For central Asia we know what kind of phobia . But all this is not an excuse for slowing down. Lets take example of @cansha : that person has been in US for long time., no sense in holding that ppr.. why because major of his background check can be taken from FBI , as RCMP shared data with them...IRCC is not perfect and new policies like Biometrics are egtting in blah blah, but i see a huge gap in implementation.
And another thing.. IRCC sometimes releases ur ppr and its with Local VO , so bug those guys as well, because in Local VOs major chunk are local employees.. like in New Delhi VO.. only 15% is Canadian stff , rest is Indian staff, and we are lazy breed .
@navinball is our (my) friend too, though havent met ... But he doesnt want to understand, what so ever may be the argument. And started using words such as' flunkies' ? C'mon mate, somone couldnt get their PPR on time, and just because of that you are shaming them ? Disrespectful and not required...

Last edited:

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, talked to an IRCC agent today (called nearly 10 times to get in queue), he said that we are waiting on the COPR letter, upon asking if that means our file is approved, he said a final decision is pending but all verifications have completed and passed.

What does this mean exactly? In the beginning, he said we are waiting on the COPR letter and then he said the final decision is pending?

@cansha @tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys, talked to an IRCC agent today (called nearly 10 times to get in queue), he said that we are waiting on the COPR letter, upon asking if that means our file is approved, he said a final decision is pending but all verifications have completed and passed.

What does this mean exactly? In the beginning, he said we are waiting on the COPR letter and then he said the final decision is pending?

@cansha @tobs
Unfortunately it is inconclusive. But let's hope he meant file is approved. I would suggest raise a CSE. These days they reply faster and may be someone will mention file is approved. And if file is approved email NDVO as everyone else with approved file has done.

Reactions: tobs and imannan

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Again, I would ignore posts from people who claimed to have lost their minds 5 months ago after being in IP2 for 15 full days :rolleyes: you are welcome to do so at your own discretion! good night!
Can you imagine?