+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
@ishq74 @shishirkona @Micky345 @qwertySL @macaly7 @Khushu@1624
@absad
Were you guys able to get any reply from agents as to why the delay is happening with Sydney? If yes, please let us know
Also, anyone tried mailing Sydney office directly?
If anyone has the mail address please share it here
Sent a CSE yesterday, no reply yet. What I have seen in this forum, those who crossed six months usually gets ppr on 8-10th month if not in security screening. So we may have to wait till Feb-March. I am trying to reset my mind to that timeline!

Reactions: CoolSandy

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Sent a CSE yesterday, no reply yet. What I have seen in this forum, those who crossed six months usually gets ppr on 8-10th month if not in security screening. So we may have to wait till Feb-March. I am trying to reset my mind to that timeline!
U almost there !

Reactions: ishq74

Khushu@1624

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
@absad
Were you guys able to get any reply from agents as to why the delay is happening with Sydney? If yes, please let us know
No,she didn't have a reason for that. Just said that Sydney is loaded with many applications from different streams and performance of each VO varies.
Also in response to how can we reach them,she sent a mail with some details of Sydney VO with subject "Request to information". It just has the link to web form and actual mailing addresses instead of an email.
To my surprise,they don't just have one single office in Sydney but have around 6-7 different offices for different streams.
Worst part is I couldn't find one for EE- FSW applicants:confused::mad::(:rolleyes:

Reactions: tobs and CoolSandy

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
No,she didn't have a reason for that. Just said that Sydney is loaded with many applications from different streams and performance of each VO varies.
Also in response to how can we reach them,she sent a mail with some details of Sydney VO with subject "Request to information". It just has the link to web form and actual mailing addresses instead of an email.
To my surprise,they don't just have one single office in Sydney but have around 6-7 different offices for different streams.
Worst part is I couldn't find one for EE- FSW applicants:confused::mad::(:rolleyes:
They dont want us to spam them with mails maybe...
PPR mails that they send us, are they do-not-reply type of mails ?
Any idea if we can use them to mail them?

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Am a HR professional and a PNP nominee (OINP), so my destination is Ontario. Although the HR profession is non regulated, it is essential that one is certified to make headway in the profession. So while I wait for PPR, I registered to become a member of HRPA - the HR regulating body in Ontario and also to obtain the CHRL certification. This required that I meet the requirements and in addition, I am required to pass some exams. Luckily, I am able to write the exams from outside Canada and I wrote one stage of the exam in November. I passed and have been cleared to write the final stage of the exam in January next year. So hopefully, I should become certified by the time am ready to land next year.
When that will be I don't know, as my file is in Accra visa office and as per last gcms notes obtained in November, eligibility, criminality and security has not started. Yes, it's that bad. And for the record, my AOR is 31 May 2018.
Yea, so those are my pre arrival plans. To be a certified HR professional by the time am landing.
Hi @Kiki_tonia Welcome back. It's been a while.
Thank you for contributing to this discussion. You've made such great strides with the whole certification process, I'm really pleased for you.
Hopefully AVO will get their act together and give you your PPR.
I wish you good success with the final examinations and please let us know how it goes.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I also need to pass lots of exams to get license for practicing veterinary medicine in canada. So far i have cleared 2 steps.. only last step is left. Already preparing for it..but can't focus much due to present job and anxiety coz i still don't have ppr :(
Wow!
You've made such great strides, Hannah. Kudos!!
I think a better way of looking at it is that CIC wants your exams done and dusted so that as soon as you get the PPR you can move to Canada and hit the ground running.
I know I'm reaching:) but, just hang in there. Good luck with the final stages, and please keep us apprised of the outcome.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Wow!
You've made such great strides, Hannah. Kudos!!
I think a better way of looking at it is that CIC wants your exams done and dusted so that as soon as you get the PPR you can move to Canada and hit the ground running.
I know I'm reaching:) but, just hang in there. Good luck with the final stages, and please keep us apprised of the outcome.
Thank you so much :)

Reactions: tobs

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
@absad
No luck buddy. Always getting standard replies. I completed six months few days back and I called yesterday. Agent was clueless about what is going on as my file was approved two months back. He said they don’t have any info when ppr emails will be sent and why there is delay from Sydney. Also, after pressuring him to some extent he said he will enquire about my application and raise alarm for the same. Hope so it yields some results.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
I also need to pass lots of exams to get license for practicing veterinary medicine in canada. So far i have cleared 2 steps.. only last step is left. Already preparing for it..but can't focus much due to present job and anxiety coz i still don't have ppr :(
Hey @Hannahvet - You are a vet?! Awesome.. We will be taking our pet with us and I am glad that we found you here. :)