+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
Notarized copy should be enough I believe
I have sent just normal photocopies of school records with date of birth and parents name on it and also included original affidavit from my spouse's father confirming date of birth... Now i am worried if they won't accept it as its not notarized or originals.. :|

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Based on the info you provided/entered we found no application... thanks guys...as I was calling Ircc today a msg was sent to my wife asking her to link her application online. But, wen all info was entered correctly, the above message was the outcome. I am very sure we entered all th info as they r entered during d application process. Shd be contact then via form or calling. Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Based on the info you provided/entered we found no application... thanks guys...as I was calling Ircc today a msg was sent to my wife asking her to link her application online. But, wen all info was entered correctly, the above message was the outcome. I am very sure we entered all th info as they r entered during d application process. Shd be contact then via form or calling. Thanks
try the methods suggested in june spreadsheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n8CRf5RwHVizY8yMFgXDcdY1_z5hDCjzDje5ih3gSj0/edit#gid=767239867

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Please, can somebody with a golden heart add me to the spreadsheet coz I'm using phone, thanks mucho! Hugs and kisses :D

ab5533

Jul 25, 2017
Please, can somebody with a golden heart add me to the spreadsheet coz I'm using phone, thanks mucho! Hugs and kisses :D
Hi,

Congrats on getting AOR. I want to know if you are the SA or PA? And also if you send the application package? I know my question has been answered but still want to confirm one last time. :D

The reason for asking is IMM5533 #9 as per new checklist it says if SA is putting file then have to fill out Use of rep form. I just want to know if you put anything in Use of Rep of left it empty? and also if you used the new check list or the old one? Checklist was changed in June/2017.

Thanks

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
I am the PA, I sent our file to SA then he sent it to the address coz he still have to sign. Nope, I did not use a representative and left the space blank. I'm not sure about the new checklist though for we used the old checklist still.

msemmz

Nov 16, 2016
Finally was able to link my account and if ever anyone comes across an issue where is there is a suffix (Jr,Sr,etc...) in their name it also needs to be included in the Family Name and also all needs to be in uppercase.
Ex: LASTNAME JR

Reactions: AHC