+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

milton123

Jun 21, 2014
Hi All,

I applied for citizenship on June 06 and received my invitation for the test 2 weeks back. Had my test today and passed :D. I was also handed the invitation to appear for the oath next week, 17th.

For the people, who are still waiting for the test, my suggestion is just read the book. If you are feeling lazy, just listen to the mp3 (from cic website). If you read the book at least once, you will pass the test.

Good luck everyone.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milton123 said:
Hi All,

I applied for citizenship on June 06 and received my invitation for the test 2 weeks back. Had my test today and passed :D. I was also handed the invitation to appear for the oath next week, 17th.

For the people, who are still waiting for the test, my suggestion is just read the book. If you are feeling lazy, just listen to the mp3 (from cic website). If you read the book at least once, you will pass the test.

Good luck everyone.
Congratulations !
Can you share your timeline please ? and/or if your ecas online profile has been updated in a timely manner during your processing period.

Thanks

milton123

Jun 21, 2014
My application was received on June 12 and my ecas was updated with 'in process' in August. Received letter for the test on Nov 25 and ecas was updated accordingly. The oath is scheduled next week, 17th.

sanacast said:
Congratulations !
Can you share your timeline please ? and/or if your ecas online profile has been updated in a timely manner during your processing period.

Thanks

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
@injuredcold
@milton123

Congrats and happy holidays!!!

@email2kale & family

Wish you all the best in test!
I believe you will be given oath invite right after the test. So your journey is almost over.

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
milton123 said:
My application was received on June 12 and my ecas was updated with 'in process' in August. Received letter for the test on Nov 25 and ecas was updated accordingly. The oath is scheduled next week, 17th.

What was your local office?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only MISSISSAUGA office is this efficient!
hope other offices copy and paste soon!!!!!!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another week has gone by, time flies!!!!
lots graduates for this week and next , very happy for u. now we all waiting activities from other part of the country, especially the prairie province, n places that r not GTA!

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Another week has gone by, time flies!!!!
lots graduates for this week and next , very happy for u. now we all waiting activities from other part of the country, especially the prairie province, n places that r not GTA!
I am still waiting

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Got my Atip report today... GCMS information Request.

Not much going there... only a few notes were created... Such as RCMP Clearance, Foss Clearance, Immigration clearance and CSIS clearance. I have passed all but CSIS is redacted (I believe that this information is classified). And the only note on there is from a request I made to change my address...

Sigh...

Still nothing... I dont want to wait anymore...

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Guys,
Anyone who received email AOR should check the status now. Our apps are now activated on Ecas.
Mine was received June 23, received email sept 10th, start processing Dec 2nd.
As you can see, anyone who got email Aor was put onhold for like 3 months before got processed.
Anyway, we got active ecas now. Still very happy.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
summer2014 said:
Guys,
Anyone who received email AOR should check the status now. Our apps are now activated on Ecas.
Mine was received June 23, received email sept 10th, start processing Dec 2nd.
As you can see, anyone who got email Aor was put onhold for like 3 months before got processed.
Anyway, we got active ecas now. Still very happy.
Congrats you are few lucky email-AOR person who got status in-process. Hope they change all of us sent "test invitation" soon :)
I do not know whether to feel happy or sad. Mine shows still in "received" status. 6 months and still not in process that's not very happy feeling.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
catchvb said:
Congrats you are few lucky email-AOR person who got status in-process. Hope they change all of us sent "test invitation" soon :)
I do not know whether to feel happy or sad. Mine shows still in "received" status. 6 months and still not in process that's not very happy feeling.
Dont worry, things are moving. U got email a week after me, so maybe within a week or so , the status will change from Received to In Process.
Will soon get test invites too. I saw one of Augusters got test invite already from Scarborough i think. It looks really promising now