+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liberté3001 said:
My,application,was,received,on,13,june,and,nothinggggggggggg,IM,scaary :'(
My application was received June 20, nothing yet, and I'm NOT scared. I guess it's too early to worry.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
My application was received June 20, nothing yet, and I'm NOT scared. I guess it's too early to worry.
It's being processed

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Safar,
Go to the “Profile” tab (on the top right corner), then go to the “Forum Profile Information” tab (on left side) and then add your dates in the “Signature” section.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, this would make easier than asking every one about the time line each time they have update.

Observer said:
Safar,
Go to the “Profile” tab (on the top right corner), then go to the “Forum Profile Information” tab (on left side) and then add your dates in the “Signature” section.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gonna check ecas on Sunday n maybe then it will work. I think it really depends when CIC's IT guy update their system

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok folks, its been a good day today.
last post for tonight. look at the google doc, close to 50% of those who applied in Jan/2014 either had test or will have test. guess that a good indication its reasonable to assume test will arrive from the 6th - 9th month after applying.
thus its gonna be quite a wait, and i keep telling this to myself, gotta be patient.
yes, GOTTA BE.
gd night

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
u4g5 said:
ok folks, its been a good day today.
last post for tonight. look at the google doc, close to 50% of those who applied in Jan/2014 either had test or will have test. guess that a good indication its reasonable to assume test will arrive from the 6th - 9th month after applying.
thus its gonna be quite a wait, and i keep telling this to myself, gotta be patient.
yes, GOTTA BE.
gd night
I keep telling myself to be patient too but can't resist checking ecas like crazy to see if the "received" line has disappeared or reading the forum. I checked my mail- no AOR yet. I even PM goodman36 as i felt that i read somewhere tht his received line has disappeared- his went into process on 1st August, i guess.

safar_family

Aug 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Observer said:
Safar,
Unfortunately, It doesn't work !!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahaha me as well :D :D :D :D

zsha said:
I keep telling myself to be patient too but can't resist checking ecas like crazy to see if the "received" line has disappeared or reading the forum. I checked my mail- no AOR yet. I even PM goodman36 as i felt that i read somewhere tht his received line has disappeared- his went into process on 1st August, i guess.

Observer

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right zsha, we are all getting crazy ::).

Safar, which part does not work?

Can5

Aug 12, 2014
Hi u4g5

I'm not sure how CIC call center agent could check your status on the system without eCAS update; since my colleague's wife works in CIC Sydney as an administrative staff. And she told that call center agents could only check status of any case via eCAS (same as us). She said tht any info given without eCAS updates is not affirmative, I doesn't wanna discourage you but putting the facts on the table.