+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
wake up guys :). where is the good news, i am still waiting.
Om Saif Bro , I am always awake like you and waiting.

Lets' hope to hear something by Wednesday, after that I personally think December would be a pretty slow month.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djsunman said:
Om Saif Bro , I am always awake like you and waiting.

Lets' hope to hear something by Wednesday, after that I personally think December would be a pretty slow month.
No ecas update, no mail in my mailbox. Totally Winter blues.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djsunman said:
sanacast we will get it together, sorry I always forget your local office
Hi @djusnman, I am single applicant from Toronto-North York, not sure about my local office, most likely it is Mississauga.

Thanks

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
sanacast said:
Hi @ djusnman, I am single applicant from Toronto-North York, not sure about my local office, most likely it is Mississauga.

Thanks
If your office is Mississauga, looks like you will get a test letter next month. The good thing is, the actual test date is not far from the date you receive the letter, and the best thing is, most people are given oath letter right away after test, AND THE ACTUAL OATH IS FEW DAYS AHEAD.

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Hi @ djusnman, I am single applicant from Toronto-North York, not sure about my local office, most likely it is Mississauga.

Thanks
Hi sanacast if I was you I would call cic and check my local office. Please add your timeline to the signature.

thanks

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djsunman said:
Hi sanacast if I was you I would call cic and check my local office. Please add your timeline to the signature.

thanks
Signature updated.

Btw, and this is important, I am going to be away from Dec, 25th until Jan 5th.

This is probably a difficult question to answer but If there any chance I will be having the test day/oath anytime between those dates. ?

Thanks

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Signature updated.

This is probably a difficult question to answer but If there any chance I will be having the test day/oath anytime between those dates. ?

Thanks
unlikely but keep checking your ECAS and hopefully u will see something. if u r a Sauga applicant, test letter should arrive soon

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi u4g5, did u get your invite after shooting at Ottawa ??

It seems like ecas hasn't been update after 11th November 2014

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this Sunday will bring some good news. if not for me, it would be for my forum friends :)

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Signature updated.

Thanks
99% No..They know people are busy during festive season and travel+ postal mail get lost/delayed due to gifts and greeting cards, so they do not schedule anything during that time . In case you get a date during that you can reschedule. Once they made a decision to invite you for test that is permanent and you can reschedule.It is not a big deal. They will put you in next test seating.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
catchvb said:
99% No..They know people are busy during festive season and travel+ postal mail get lost/delayed due to gifts and greeting cards, so they do not schedule anything during that time . In case you get a date during that you can reschedule. Once they made a decision to invite you for test that is permanent and you can reschedule.It is not a big deal. They will put you in next test seating.
Which is another 6-12 months. ;D

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
Which is another 6-12 months. ;D
No that's not true. It depends upon which center you are in or if there is any seat available for next seating.If they have no seat available for next 6 months then yes .. But it can not be true as they send letter approx.. a month before the test. I will not sweat over it.
My husband got his test date postponed once and got it in next month.
For some reason he has to make change to oath date again as he was travelling that time, it took 1 month again.

It's just information not for argument. Rest we all make our on decision based on the different information we get.

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
please keep in mind that things slow down a lot this time of year... will probably start picking up again after the new year...

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a gd weekend,guys! i will come back and update once ALL is DONE.
peace