June 2014 - CEC applications

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
iam_toby said:
You can check the numbers of accepted applications on this website:

>> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/applications-accepted.asp

T.
Thanks for your reply ! I am not able to find about 2171, which means is that cap reached?

And I have another question, I was in Canada from Sep 2011 to Sep 2012, which means will I be able to apply in Express entry under CEC or this year 2014 is my last chance?, please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
praveensk said:
Thanks for your reply ! I am not able to find about 2171, which means is that cap reached? There's no sub-caps for NOC A and 2171 comes under NOC A

And I have another question, I was in Canada from Sep 2011 to Sep 2012, which means will I be able to apply in Express entry under CEC or this year 2014 is my last chance?, please clarify.

Thanks in advance.
Hope this will help you

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Hope this will help you
Thank you !

As per my second question, I was in Canada from Sep 2011 to Sep 2012, am I eligible to apply this year under CEC and also I have short of 10 working days, last time when I checked seniors commented saying that they are strict about one year, is this is the same case this year or they are considering such applications.

Thanks again.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
praveensk said:
Thank you !

As per my second question, I was in Canada from Sep 2011 to Sep 2012, am I eligible to apply this year under CEC and also I have short of 10 working days, last time when I checked seniors commented saying that they are strict about one year, is this is the same case this year or they are considering such applications.

Thanks again.
You must have 12 month minimum experience
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp#5609E2

it says ::
"
Applications for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class can be submitted by individuals who have at least 12 months of qualifying Canadian work experience in a managerial, professional, skilled trade or technical occupation, and who meet the language proficiency requirements for their occupational skill level."

Hope this will help you
Thanks

ramendaisuki

Jul 26, 2014
Hi everyone!

My husband and I submitted our application via our visa consultant on June 12.
I just found out about this thread and updated the spreadsheet!
Hope everything goes smoothly for all of us :)

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
You must have 12 month minimum experience
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5609ETOC.asp#5609E2

it says ::
"
Applications for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class can be submitted by individuals who have at least 12 months of qualifying Canadian work experience in a managerial, professional, skilled trade or technical occupation, and who meet the language proficiency requirements for their occupational skill level."

Hope this will help you
Thanks
Thank you for all the help !

I want to give a try and see. :) What I want to understand is do I have to apply within 3 years from the date I entered in to the Canada or within 3 years from my last day in Canada?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
praveensk said:
Thank you for all the help !

I want to give a try and see. :) What I want to understand is do I have to apply within 3 years from the date I entered in to the Canada or within 3 years from my last day in Canada?
Here's the two requirements you should be looking at:

• acquired at least 12 months of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in occupations that fall under Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC),
  • obtained the required work experience within the 36 months preceding the date their application is received,

What that means, is that you need a minimum of 12 months experience, which can't be "older" than three years from the day you apply.

T.

tery1461

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
iam_toby said:
Here's the two requirements you should be looking at:

• acquired at least 12 months of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in occupations that fall under Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC),
  • obtained the required work experience within the 36 months preceding the date their application is received,

What that means, is that you need a minimum of 12 months experience, which can't be "older" than three years from the day you apply.

T.

Hi Toby, will those conditions still be valid come January 1st when Express Entry comes into effect?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tery1461 said:
Hi Toby, will those conditions still be valid come January 1st when Express Entry comes into effect?
I don't know if those rules are subject to change, but it's possible for sure.

T.

cechope

Jul 22, 2014
swapscanada said:
Anyine in this thread who submitted application before Jun 7 and still waiting for CC to be charged?
Hi swapscanada,

My application received by CIC on 06th Jun, so far CC is not charged. Could you please share if you have idea like if in case of any additional documentation is required, what mode they will return back the application. I am in India, dont know how long usually it takes to get the application back in case of errors.

swapscanada

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
16-Feb-2015
cechope said:
Hi swapscanada,

My application received by CIC on 06th Jun, so far CC is not charged. Could you please share if you have idea like if in case of any additional documentation is required, what mode they will return back the application. I am in India, dont know how long usually it takes to get the application back in case of errors.
Even I got another reply on different thread that someone sent application in May is in same situation. Lets take this out of this thread as it will confuse others -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/credit-card-not-charged-yet-t231899.0.html

SVB

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
cechope said:
Hi swapscanada,

If you applied on 06th June and from Canada, you must have received the AOR or the return documents (in case of rejection) by now. But you mentioned that you are in India now. Have you applied from India? If yes, it may take some time.

SVB

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
12-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2016
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Still no CC charges or AOR for applications filed after 13th June???

Strange!!! :eek:

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
whats happening with Jun, no CC charges after 25th ...

Hope all is well...