Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Hey, I am one of those, and I have no idea why I am considered special :)
might be just my luck, I feel that there could be a discrepancy for various reasons, perhaps the officer handling my case got transferred to another division and his/her cases got dumped on someone else, maybe there was a vacation, and that shifted things around, but if it's truly just my case I think everything
is pretty standard with me. The only thing I can think of is my travel list.
It took me two pages to state where I was in the last 10 years, since I would often go to the states to visit my brother and for vacation, and a few travel trips to europe. Perhaps long travel list triggers some kind of more profound background check, that's the only thing I can think of in regard to my application.
Another theory is that they perhaps check applican't PCCs by doing some kind of inquiry for every country's PCC. And that could take a long time, depending on the country. For me one of those countries were Russia, and though PCC was provided by me (of course), if they were to request a confirmation from the Russian embassy for example I bet it could take 3 month easily, since they work pretty slow, or the system is just very slow in responding. So if that is the case, there is nothing I can do, but just wait. So there you have it, a delay of 3 month compared to the normal flow, or more normal flow, where country responds perhaps within a month or a few weeks could be easily the case.

iamroth said:
Hey guys, I see some ppl, who applied in May/June 2012 - are still waiting for MR.

My question to those guys, Is there anything special with your application?
For example: any of guys changed jobs during the experience period or change work permit, or got married?

Just trying to understand why it is taking so long for u guys.

aka024

Jan 22, 2013
I have a question regarding RCMP finger print screening. Is there any status change after the RCMP submits the results to CIC.

To be more precise, when CIC asks for RCMP Finger print results and an applicant submits the same, is there any status change like "RCMP results received" or something like that.

Reason for asking i have submitted my spouse results around 2 months back, no update on CIC and no confirmation either when asked about in emails. Worried :-X

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
When you check status online, there are three links at the bottom of the page explaining online status for different types of applications. As far as I can remember, there is no status change for RCMP results.

aka024 said:
I have a question regarding RCMP finger print screening. Is there any status change after the RCMP submits the results to CIC.

To be more precise, when CIC asks for RCMP Finger print results and an applicant submits the same, is there any status change like "RCMP results received" or something like that.

Reason for asking i have submitted my spouse results around 2 months back, no update on CIC and no confirmation either when asked about in emails. Worried :-X

savinca

Sep 18, 2012
Hi guys, does medical exam request mean that the cec will be approved if no problem found in the medical result?

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
yes, as already said there will be no status change, and CIC most likely will not be confirming that they received the result if you send them an email, just the way things are. It depends on the officer answering emails, but from my experience in most cases they will not reply, although sometimes they do replay and confirm receipt of the PCC , RCMP results, or any other document that was requested.
So please try no to worry that you haven't got a reply.

aka024 said:

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
savinca said:
Hi guys, does medical exam request mean that the cec will be approved if no problem found in the medical result?
hey savinca, NO....Just because they asked for Medical Exam, it does not mean you will be approved.

BUT....

The possibility of refusal after Medical Exam is very very low.
(as long as there is nothing wrong with medicals)

savinca

Sep 18, 2012
iamroth said:
hey savinca, NO....Just because they asked for Medical Exam, it does not mean you will be approved.

BUT....

The possibility of refusal after Medical Exam is very very low.
(as long as there is nothing wrong with medicals)
Thanks~! my me expired, just received an email yesterday to do another me, got me worried.

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
savinca said:
Thanks~! my me expired, just received an email yesterday to do another me, got me worried.
Don't worry. If your ME expired, they have to ask you to redo it. It's just by regulation, and means nothing negative about your application.

savinca

Sep 18, 2012
cecbear said:
Don't worry. If your ME expired, they have to ask you to redo it. It's just by regulation, and means nothing negative about your application.
Thanks! Hope I pass the me than get the PR soon, I've been long waiting for it...2011 applicant

how long it normally takes from they receive the ME results to send passport request email?

sherych

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott-Pilot Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-09-2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
16-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
wow, that has been a long wait for you. Good luck, and hopefully this time everything will go quickly and smoothly.

savinca said:
Thanks! Hope I pass the me than get the PR soon, I've been long waiting for it...2011 applicant

how long it normally takes from they receive the ME results to send passport request email?

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
savinca said:

Recently it's very fast. A few people who did medicals late March already received passport request.

carlopop

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
08-11-2013
Hey, just thought I'd give my 2 cents regarding this. I travel a lot and I had 2 pages of travels too. I just got my MR so I don't think that is the case, but what do I know...

sherych said:
Hey, I am one of those, and I have no idea why I am considered special :)
might be just my luck, I feel that there could be a discrepancy for various reasons, perhaps the officer handling my case got transferred to another division and his/her cases got dumped on someone else, maybe there was a vacation, and that shifted things around, but if it's truly just my case I think everything
is pretty standard with me. The only thing I can think of is my travel list.
It took me two pages to state where I was in the last 10 years, since I would often go to the states to visit my brother and for vacation, and a few travel trips to europe. Perhaps long travel list triggers some kind of more profound background check, that's the only thing I can think of in regard to my application.
Another theory is that they perhaps check applican't PCCs by doing some kind of inquiry for every country's PCC. And that could take a long time, depending on the country. For me one of those countries were Russia, and though PCC was provided by me (of course), if they were to request a confirmation from the Russian embassy for example I bet it could take 3 month easily, since they work pretty slow, or the system is just very slow in responding. So if that is the case, there is nothing I can do, but just wait. So there you have it, a delay of 3 month compared to the normal flow, or more normal flow, where country responds perhaps within a month or a few weeks could be easily the case.

helohelo

Mar 18, 2013
Hi all, just want to ask if it's normal to receive RPRF and biodata and police certificate check before receiving medical? i just got my requests today.

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
helohelo said:
Hi all, just want to ask if it's normal to receive RPRF and biodata and police certificate check before receiving medical? i just got my requests today.
Yes it's normal. Recently many people receive RPRF first and medicals soon after.

avon626

Aug 15, 2010
Hi guys,

Just want to thank everyone of you. I have been a silent member of this forum and the exchange of information here is just so helpful. I would like to share my joy today. I am a June 2012 applicant too. Just this Monday, my ecas was updated as medicals received and this morning I got the passport request. That was quick! Good luck everyone and my prayers to all of us!