Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
JBLoknath said:
Status shows "Application Received" :-X

I am so tensed now. Lord please help me!
Suggest you to discuss your queries in the July 2012 thread. You are still behind a lot of other June applicants waiting for their updates. You have a long way to go so just relax.

JBLoknath

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
To
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jul-2012
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2012
Med's Request
06-Apr-2013
Med's Done....
14-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
16-May-2013
Canadavisa07 said:
Suggest you to discuss your queries in the July 2012 thread. You are still behind a lot of other June applicants waiting for their updates. You have a long way to go so just relax.
Buddy - Cool down :) :)

I am not discussing my query here...just answering some nice gestures from Baraa and other folks.
Best of luck on your medicals, I understand the pressure. God bless you!

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swahid said:
Hello,

I have a question regarding GCMS notes and would really appreciate it if someone can help me out.

When I'm filling in the "Access to Information and Personal Information Request Form", for the question "Please select the Act under which you are submitting this request", which box should I tick? Is is the "Access to Information Act" or the "Privacy Act"? Please note that I'm currenly in Canada.

Also if I'm not mistaken, I believe I should be asking for the "Electronic files" and NOT the "Physical files"; can someone confirm?

Thanks in advance!
If you are asking about yourself - choose the privacy act. If for someone else, Access to Information Act and enclose payment.
electronic files will give you just the summary of your file. Physical files suppose to send you the copy of all file with all the documentation/submissions you provided.

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi June Applicants,

I have seen many of you guys have received Medical Request. I hope you will be able to answer my question. I have read somewhere that the Medical process has changed since Dec 2012. When you finish your medicals(Xray and Blood Test), DMP will provide you a Medical Bio-data form and its us who will send it to Ottawa. Is this true? And if it is true then did you send any cover letter with the BioData form?

I am an October 2012 Applicant and applied from Toronto. I would greatly appreciate if you answer my question and help me better prepare for my medicals.

All the very best for your Process!

Thanks,
lrow

iceman4231

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
@Irow ::

This is not true ..There is nothing that the DMP give you. The bio data form is sent by CIC only when they ask for the PPR .

iceman4231

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
Guys anyone requested the GCMS recently ? Trying to do the online payment but gives a 404

This is what you get when u clink on the link to make the online payment in the main form.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

baraasafaa

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Guys for those who are requesting GCMS please make sure to choose the Access to Information Act NOT the Privacy ACT.

If you file a Privacy Act, then they will deny any access to your file. Even when you request it. So do not do it. Just pay the $5 for the Access to Information Act.

I submitted a new one yesterday.

Send it by email if you want it faster.

Thank you guys for all the positive energy :)
Cheers

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baraasafaa said:
Guys for those who are requesting GCMS please make sure to choose the Access to Information Act NOT the Privacy ACT.

If you file a Privacy Act, then they will deny any access to your file. Even when you request it. So do not do it. Just pay the $5 for the Access to Information Act.

I submitted a new one yesterday.

Send it by email if you want it faster.

Thank you guys for all the positive energy :)
Cheers
I don't know where are you taking this information from. When you apply for yourself you need to use Privacy Act, and it is for free. did it several times and always got the information.
What was the reason of your refusal?

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceman4231 said:
Guys anyone requested the GCMS recently ? Trying to do the online payment but gives a 404

This is what you get when u clink on the link to make the online payment in the main form.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
I did. But i didn't have to pay since i am requesting under Privacy Act. Why do you need to pay? Do you request information about your file or someone's else?

jhoombarabar

Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th June 2012
AOR Received.
9th November 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
4th April 2013
Med's Done....
4th June 2013
Passport Req..
9th August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2013
LANDED..........
20th August 2013
Got RPRF & Biodata request 9 days back, But still no medicals. Anyone in similar situation? ???

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
I don't know where are you taking this information from. When you apply for yourself you need to use Privacy Act, and it is for free. did it several times and always got the information.
What was the reason of your refusal?
One more thing, when you apply for GCMS you need to include 2 more attachments:
1. Proof of residence in Canada (either permanent or temporary, work permit is enough)
2. If you apply with your spouse or common law partner you have to include their consent for release of information to you.

If you failed to attach those this may be the reason why your request got denied, otherwise it would go though and you could save your 5$

iceman4231

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
i had requested once gcms already ,but paid the 5 $ fee as read somewhere that it has been made mandatory now !

Also no need for the proof if you are giving a canadian address ..refer to the details in this form .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

can someone try just clicking on the fee payment link and see if it works for them ??

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceman4231 said:
i had requested once gcms already ,but paid the 5 $ fee as read somewhere that it has been made mandatory now !

Also no need for the proof if you are giving a canadian address ..refer to the details in this form .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

can someone try just clicking on the fee payment link and see if it works for them ??
You need a proof that you reside in Canada. For this purpose (and only the first time you request it) you need provide a document, either work permit, PR card, passport copy, etc.
Canadian address is mandatory as well but it is not a proof of your residence. I don't know what you have read and where exactly but it is not true. Here are the official requirements:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

Good luck

2_of_5

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
LANDED..........
27-06-2013
Looks like the payment site is broken.

iceman4231

Star Member
Jan 18, 2013
@sashali78 :

Bro just check the link in my earlier post .
point 2 3rd line ..... which says ::

if you have a mailing address in canada you are not required to provide a proof.

no harm in providing but i already got in jan without any proof...