25-05-2011
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-1-2012
hi all,

congrats to so many of you who have gotten approval! we still have no word, 67 days after fed exing in an application (delivered june 14) that i thought was pretty good and pretty concise.

i have a quick question - if they return your package for whatever reason, do they send it canada post? do they contact you via separate letter or email? i flew to vancouver to visit my partner yesterday, and there is an old Canada Post delivery notice from July 21 for a "parcel" (we sent our app in a large fed ex pak/envelope), that when she took the notice to the p.o. they said the package wasn't there, so she just has left the notice sitting around. there is no info available when you track the delivery notice # online, and i just have a crazy, hopefully irrational fear that that lost package is our returned app.

anyone have any experience with this? if they returned it would they keep info on file for when we call into the call centre? which i still haven't been able to get through to!?!

going to go now and try to find a thread on app returns, while keeping all fingers and toes crossed that the package was from my mother or amazon.com!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
isolabella said:
hi all,

congrats to so many of you who have gotten approval! we still have no word, 67 days after fed exing in an application (delivered june 14) that i thought was pretty good and pretty concise.

i have a quick question - if they return your package for whatever reason, do they send it canada post? do they contact you via separate letter or email? i flew to vancouver to visit my partner yesterday, and there is an old Canada Post delivery notice from July 21 for a "parcel" (we sent our app in a large fed ex pak/envelope), that when she took the notice to the p.o. they said the package wasn't there, so she just has left the notice sitting around. there is no info available when you track the delivery notice # online, and i just have a crazy, hopefully irrational fear that that lost package is our returned app.

anyone have any experience with this? if they returned it would they keep info on file for when we call into the call centre? which i still haven't been able to get through to!?!

going to go now and try to find a thread on app returns, while keeping all fingers and toes crossed that the package was from my mother or amazon.com!

I undestand how you feel! Hoping & wishing that it is not your application!!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know....it might be by courrier. There's an applicant in the May thread (from Rabat office) called Dair2dv (that's not the full name) who had her package returned over a missing "not applicable" in the undertaking form but I don't recall how it came back. The question is, have you been able to log into e-CAS yet?
isolabella said:
hi all,

isolabella

Jun 5, 2011
vancouver/brooklyn
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
14-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-08-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-1-2012
thanks, ddobro2 & shamsia. not able to log onto ecas yet. we only have the receipt # and it won't let us.

i did just get off the phone with a lovely guy at the call centre who was very kind and understanding, and was going to help me start a search but he needs not only all our info and the receipt # but also the fed ex tracking # which unfortunately i think i left the fed ex airbill/receipt back in the states and won't be back for a few weeks. ugh! deep breaths. deep breaths.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have a Client ID yet? In any case, I'd suggest signing up for e-CAS tracker (easily found via Google) and filling out as many parameters that apply to you and your sponsor as possible so it has many things to try to attempt to log in with.
isolabella said:
thanks, ddobro2 & shamsia. not able to log onto ecas yet. we only have the receipt # and it won't let us.

i did just get off the phone with a lovely guy at the call centre who was very kind and understanding, and was going to help me start a search but he needs not only all our info and the receipt # but also the fed ex tracking # which unfortunately i think i left the fed ex airbill/receipt back in the states and won't be back for a few weeks. ugh! deep breaths. deep breaths.

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
isolabella said:
hi all,

Mine was sent back via Canada post because I forgotten some pages from one of the forms.

That was the first I heard from them, they had already set up the file and when I sent it back it only took another week to get sponsorship approval.

imp

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2011
AOR Received.
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2011
Passport Req..
09-01-2012
isolabella,
I don't know if this will work, but it might be worth a try. If you've been given a visitor record at all it contains your client ID number and you might be able to log into ecas with your information and your client ID number. I can't log in with my husband's information yet, but I was able to use my client ID and information.

manisohal

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd June,2011
AOR Received.
10th, August,2011
Passport Req..
24th August,2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
ahm2299 said:
Did you receive it by e-mail??

Congrats

isolabella

Jun 5, 2011
vancouver/brooklyn
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
14-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-08-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2011
LANDED..........
24-1-2012
thanks, all for your comments and suggestions. i have no client id yet b/c i'm from the states and don't need a visa to travel here, so the only official number i have is the receipt number. i guess there are still several of you who submitted around the same time as me who haven't had any answer, not that that is much of a consolation for any of us!

S

sahibzada_2010

Alhamdullilah today my wife got approval and my wife file has been transferred to Islamabad. Now the real wait is begun :-X

Application sent: June 08, 2011
Approval date: August 18, 2011

S

sahibzada_2010

kourts said:
you sent it june 8th, what day did it get there?
I don't know Kourts but somehow I got approval today. I am surprised... Remember I was stress out because my application was stuck with Canada Post of the locked out.

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
I don't know Kourts but somehow I got approval today. I am surprised... Remember I was stress out because my application was stuck with Canada Post of the locked out.
sahib... your application is listed as received on June 27 in June's spreadsheet, is that accurate?

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
wow all June people...just visited this thread.... I am the August thread member :)

Congrats on getting so many approvals... I envy you guys...

Anyways mine has got long time to go...

Just a quick question to you guys..Might have been asked before...Accept my apologies if I am repeating it..

Did any of you guys see any update on CIC website application status before you got actual approval ? Like -- application received or application in process ...something like that..I hope you know what I mean..

Good luck to all who got 1st stage approval for the further processing. And Best wishes to all who are still waiting.

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
Hi kuku!

After submitting the application to CIC, we haven't heard anything from them.
It's just that on the day that they updated E-CAS that we knew we got the sponsor's approval.

After a few days, my husband received a letter confirming he got approved to sponsor me.