+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
awai ali said:
God Grace,,,,,,,,,Now please some days worry for us lolz...............not about yourself........ha ha ha
Hi Awai ali, Guess the tension is much more higher for us now in waiting for the PER email seeing that it's our turn next on the tracker.

utu

Aug 3, 2011
i see that several memebers posted that they said they sent copies of the transcripts instead of original sealed envelopes as requested in instructions. I'm here to tell you that you'll get a refund after they will give you a NER, reason being that instructions must be followed. You can expect a refund from CIO within 4 months..... Sorry to inform you this, but this just happened to my best friend who is very depressed because of this. Good news are that his NOC did not fill yet and all he's got to do is reapply again. Good luck to everyone.
Insallah

migchery

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glad to join this page guys.
my application was recieved by CIO on june 6,2011 and got per today(aug 03 cananda time).this is my seconed application.the previous one was refused because of absence of reference letter.
other informations:NOC 2151,Beijing vo,BD cashed on june 17.

bless
migchery

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Yo Utu... U are right man... Gotto send those transcripts in Original form. And yo I didnt send them in a sealed envelope thpough. Would it lead to any negative state.??..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
utu said:
i see that several memebers posted that they said they sent copies of the transcripts instead of original sealed envelopes as requested in instructions. I'm here to tell you that you'll get a refund after they will give you a NER, reason being that instructions must be followed. You can expect a refund from CIO within 4 months..... Sorry to inform you this, but this just happened to my best friend who is very depressed because of this. Good news are that his NOC did not fill yet and all he's got to do is reapply again. Good luck to everyone.
Insallah
In Pakistan Original Transcript is issued only once..........for all degrees.........you cannot get second copy..........if you said it is happened with your friend...........so im here to tell you that my three friend got PERs on notarized copies of Transcript............but later on they send original to Visa Office........it is not easier to sent original copies of transcript from Pakistan and they understand it............at the end try to follow the instructions strictly..........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
brav21 said:
Hi Awai ali, Guess the tension is much more higher for us now in waiting for the PER email seeing that it's our turn next on the tracker.

Im seeing ....................and every one is waiting for our PERs so that their turn would start.........

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
awai ali said:
In Pakistan Original Transcript is issued only once..........for all degrees.........you cannot get second copy..........if you said it is happened with your friend...........so im here to tell you that my three friend got PERs on notarized copies of Transcript............but later on they send original to Visa Office........it is not easier to sent original copies of transcript from Pakistan and they understand it............at the end try to follow the instructions strictly..........
Yes even in India we send notarized copies of the transcript which means that the original has been been seen and the xerox has been verified and lot of my friends got per using notarized copy of transcripts.

I have also sent the notarized copy of every document except ielts becoz they need original IELTS certificate...

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Gods Grace said:
My dear friends,

Praise the lord.

I got PER yesterday.. got problems wih internet at home...

thanks to alimighty.

thanks a lot for everyone.
Congratulations!!!

Now pray for us ;-)

My application was received on 10-June-2011.

Tasneem

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
abhishekgoel007 said:
I believe Brav21, paradise25 and awai ali would be next to get PER, all the best guys...

thanks yaaaraaa, then we will pray for you lolz...........its a joke i always pray for all the member because i can feel the expectations of everyone............

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
migchery said:
glad to join this page guys.
my application was recieved by CIO on june 6,2011 and got per today(aug 03 cananda time).this is my seconed application.the previous one was refused because of absence of reference letter.
other informations:NOC 2151,Beijing vo,BD cashed on june 17.

bless
migchery
Big Congrats Migchery, Now we know that CIO has issued PER up to 6th June. still waiting to hear from them. please mandie, add this info on tracker
brav21

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
abhishekgoel007 said:
good question, waiting for some great answers from all the wonderful people
I applied for a developer position (.Net), in a remote position. I'm currently working for a company in Canada, whilst living in Brazil.

When applying, I said about my wishes to immigrate/live in Canada and turn that the company offered the letter to support my immigration.

:D

Crazy times..