+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
hi people, greetings to you all. is there anyone here that received his/her PER and file around June 25-29?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
asali said:
hi mandi
thanks for your link.
kindly let me know, do i need original transcript of educational documents or notorized copy is okay.
second IMM5669 SCHEDULE A FORM , asked to give name in native language. shold i write my name in tamil( that is my native language).
please help
asali
Notarised transcripts is fine. Yes, if you can write in tamil, that should be fine too...Mandie

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
samirsa said:
Hi

I am so upset as I got NER last day from CIC. I wish suggestion from fellow applicants for next steps. CIC send following mail last day.

Dear ss:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 4152 [WINDOWS-1252?]– Social Work Officer. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 4152 [WINDOWS-1252?]– Social Worker.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

Note:

Any requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.

Any requests for positive substituted evaluation accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application has met the minimum requirements outlined under Regulation 75(2).

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

SF

Service Delivery Agent

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their [WINDOWS-1252?]representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

samirsa
i am sooo sorry to hear that :( but don't give up and never lose faith...review your job description and then reapply... we will pray for you as always!

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
zeenat imran said:
OH MY GOD................................................................I RECEIVED PER JUST nOW. aFTER aFTAAR....I M SO HAPPY. I DONT HAVE WORDS TO THANK YOU ALL.....N EVERY EVERY ONE............................I M SO HAPPY. THANK U THANK U THANK U..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Wow Wow Wow, Great News, Many Many Congratulations, Wish U all the best for the rest of the process.

sowhatifIMround

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-08-2011
IELTS Request
08-06-2011
vaniya said:
hii welcome every body i am new at this forum i dont know much about this forum i am a june applicant from pakistan my noc number is 3142.

i sent my aplication to central office nova scotia on 26 june 2011 and my payment method is credit card but i worried that i havnt recived and response my card has not been charged im still waiting.

can anyone tell me how long its going to take?
Usually if documents pass the COMPLETENESS check at the Central Intake Office, credit card payment is process within a week or two. If it failed the completeness check, the entire package/application envelope is sent back to the address you have included in your application.

CIO will notify you if in case they have returned your application, but let us all hope for the best.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
Nuki said:
Hi everybody,

I m new to this forum .....
I need help about my immigration application .....

I m planning to apply for canadian immigration as a skilled worker .......
MY NOC is 1111- Financial Auditor ........

My points are more than 67 .....
Can i apply in the current month .....
I dont think your occupation is in the required occupations list. Unless you have a job offer you will not be able to apply under FSW under MI3.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
asali said:
Dear all

I would like to apply NOc 3131 category pharmacist from dubai. Kindly let me know all documets check list please , so that it will help all to follow.if you are in UAE please call me 0509614395
thanks and regards
asali
First, go through the CIC website and spend as much time as possible reading the information and the guides. That should give you an idea if you are qualified or not...and what are the steps and documents you need to gather. You can always ask here for any further help.

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
congrats to everybody who got their PERs.

Dont worry Samsira. Seems like all you need to do is to revise your experience letter and reapply. As such, your new application will be processed faster under MI3 :)

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Zeenat,

Your prayers are answered now... wish you a speedy and smoother further processing...

Keep our faith upon god..

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
sexyhippo said:
I am so sad to hear about that friend. Do you think to review and re-apply again after your docs come back to you. I might think another way to describe and claim your experience. Don't give up guys
Hi sexhippo

I wish to reapply after getting back my application. What about you. Did you get any news from CIC.

samirsa

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
awai ali said:
Dear Brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is no sorry from my side to listen it.............be cool and prepare your application again and next time insallah you will get it............HERE is a unique case for us that is of Xisnta...........he is really following case from the last 5 year almost and now he is again waiting for PER...........but he is really leader of all us ..........he tells us how to get destination...........so we are here to help you again so never worry we are with you ..............however the circumstance we are with you.............we are here,,,,,,,,,,we are here and we are with you.............
Thanks awai ali...I will apply again after getting all my documents back.

samirsa

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
samirsa said:
Hi sexhippo

I wish to reapply after getting back my application. What about you. Did you get any news from CIC.

samirsa

But i think it must waste your time...........I think you do not send any original document except IELTS.......I think you should get the copy of IELTS certificate and make application...........and send it.........get back application takes two month i do not know what will be the position that time of caip.........

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
awai ali said:
But i think it must waste your time...........I think you do not send any original document except IELTS.......I think you should get the copy of IELTS certificate and make application...........and send it.........get back application takes two month i do not know what will be the position that time of caip.........
Hi awai ali

I have xerox copy of IELTs..do you think it is enough. or how can I manage another copy of IELTS.

samirsa

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellows

I got NER on August 22, 2011. I wish to apply again. However, I didn't get my original IELTS certificate back. I have xerox copy of IELTs..do you think it is enough to apply or how can I manage another copy of IELTS.

samirsa

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
samirsa said:
Hi fellows

I got NER on August 22, 2011. I wish to apply again. However, I didn't get my original IELTS certificate back. I have xerox copy of IELTs..do you think it is enough to apply or how can I manage another copy of IELTS.

samirsa

No you have to get another original copy...........Just go to the IELTS conducting body let them know that last one you have lost.........and you have to apply for canada they will charge nominal fee.....from you ok and give you a IELTS Certificate copy sealed in Enevlope which you can not open attach that with your original application and for more information call their help line in your country.........