+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
zeenat imran said:
u jst email nashe. they dont attend phone calls. atleast i tried for so many times about my file to get back. but same response that immigrants have to email.any ways.. y confusion in points.?
No, actually it was just my thought...
Look, if there was any document missing, or cap reached, or NOC not in the 29 occupations they wouldn't have charged my BD.
Now there may be two possibilities,
1) Confusion in calculating the points.
2) Deficiency of substantial job responsibilities with reference to Ministerial Instructions, in my experience letters.

What do u think guys, what other thing can it be....?

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
brav21 said:
Hi Nashe_31,
Hope you hear good news from them soon, though it's taking so long. have you been able to access your ecas and if you have, what is your ecas saying
brav21
It says, ER Complete, and a letter has been sent to you on 21 july(this is the same date on which my sending date mates received their replies from CIO through emails i.e. PERs/NERs)

But when i sent them an email they told me that the Ecas is wrong, and my file still needs to be reviewed.

The CIO representative told me that, my file was opened once, but it needs some more work on it so, it will take two more weeks for an immigration officer to review it.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
nashe_31 said:
No, actually it was just my thought...
Look, if there was any document missing, or cap reached, or NOC not in the 29 occupations they wouldn't have charged my BD.
Now there may be two possibilities,
1) Confusion in calculating the points.
2) Deficiency of substantial job responsibilities with reference to Ministerial Instructions, in my experience letters.

What do u think guys, what other thing can it be....?
In my opinion, i think the officer is quite confused in his final determination for your eligibility as the case might be dicey for him/her.
brav21

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
brav21 said:
In my opinion, i think the officer is quite confused in his final determination for your eligibility as the case might be dicey for him/her.
brav21

Brave........have you got your Ecase............what about the people talk here that is before PER??????? did you try that...?????

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
awai ali said:
Brave........have you got your Ecase............what about the people talk here that is before PER??????? did you try that...?????
Awai ali, I already have access to my ecas since last month.thought you had your file number already.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
brav21 said:
brav21
I agree with u brav21,
awai ali said:
Awai Ali, u will receive an application no. from CIO, Starting from E0000*****, and with this app #. u may check the status of ur application from the official website of CIC.

regards,

Nashe

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
nashe_31 said:
It says, ER Complete, and a letter has been sent to you on 21 july(this is the same date on which my sending date mates received their replies from CIO through emails i.e. PERs/NERs)

But when i sent them an email they told me that the Ecas is wrong, and my file still needs to be reviewed.

The CIO representative told me that, my file was opened once, but it needs some more work on it so, it will take two more weeks for an immigration officer to review it.
hey buddy can u please email me the content that u wrote in email You sent to CIC.

please send it to me on abhishekgoel008 @ gmail.com

and also how much time did they take to reply ur email

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
I noticed the trend in Canada, as a sit back relax life style life, for replying email inquiries is 3 working days. They do not feel any tension in coming back to you, no matter governmental or private businesses or bodies. You guys, all, as a future Canadians, I request you remember all these days and feel responsible in your future positions to attend the inquiries and requests in time at least in 1 to max 2 days, if not in the same day... We will be better citizens by God's Grace, especially if I am going to be an MP, mayor or president of Canada :))) at least community leader lol I mean it lol

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
xnista said:
I noticed the trend in Canada, as a sit back relax life style life, for replying email inquiries is 3 working days. They do not feel any tension in coming back to you, no matter governmental or private businesses or bodies. You guys, all, as a future Canadians, I request you remember all these days and feel responsible in your future positions to attend the inquiries and requests in time at least in 1 to max 2 days, if not in the same day... We will be better citizens by God's Grace, especially if I am going to be an MP, mayor or president of Canada :))) at least community leader lol I mean it lol

its been 6 working days + 2 holidays now, but there is no reply of my email till now

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
abhishekgoel007 said:
its been 6 working days + 2 holidays now, but there is no reply of my email till now
When exactly did you send them an email. they don't respond to applicants that have their applications received within 6weeks. they only respond to those that have their application received after 6weeks.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
nashe_31 said:

Did you contact the CIO representative via phone, if so can you please help with the contact tel number.

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
abhishekgoel007 said:
it was on 4th aug 2011..
I guess that's the reason why you did not get any response from them. you were expected to contact them after 6weeks of receipt of application.