+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July application Study permit

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
Are there any July applicants who still haven’t even recieved their AIP ???

I applied through SDS on July 24th and submitted the ncessary documents I even gave my medical upfront but they haven’t even been updated on my IRCC account. On September 11th I got a request letter for IELTS TRF , I gave IELTS and submitted the TRF on September 30th. I got a band of 8.5 overall. Reading -9 , listening -9 speaking - 8.5 writing - 7.5. The document has been uploaded but the review hasn’t started.
my semester started in September and term 1 is already over. Term 2 is starting in January an I was looking forward to moving on campus.I gave my biometrics on 1st December but still not update except for biometrics completed.
I have raised webforms but apparently IRCC updated their processing times 2 months back and according to the new timings IRCC has till March to process my application.
any advice as to what I should do ? I can’t order GCMS notes because I’m not from Canada. Is there any way to contact IRCC and explain my situation ?

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
it doesn't matter if you are not in Canada you can still order online through an agency I suggest you do it the website is https://www.justforcanada.com/order-gcms-notes.html there are many other companies which always help to order GCMS well taking about your application as you have submitted your biometrics on 1st December once they are updated I believe that you will get your Passport request but you didn't get your AIP?

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
it doesn't matter if you are not in Canada you can still order online through an agency I suggest you do it the website is https://www.justforcanada.com/order-gcms-notes.html there are many other companies which always help to order GCMS well taking about your application as you have submitted your biometrics on 1st December once they are updated I believe that you will get your Passport request but you didn't get your AIP?
no I still haven’t received my AIP. I’m confused as to will my application be considered in the two stage process or not. The original date of submission is July 24th but IRCC asked for additional documents after September 15th.I don’t know what is happening ,even the webform replies are generic

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020

I applied through SDS on July 24th and submitted the ncessary documents I even gave my medical upfront but they haven’t even been updated on my IRCC account. On September 11th I got a request letter for IELTS TRF , I gave IELTS and submitted the TRF on September 30th. I got a band of 8.5 overall. Reading -9 , listening -9 speaking - 8.5 writing - 7.5. The document has been uploaded but the review hasn’t started.
my semester started in September and term 1 is already over. Term 2 is starting in January an I was looking forward to moving on campus.I gave my biometrics on 1st December but still not update except for biometrics completed.
I have raised webforms but apparently IRCC updated their processing times 2 months back and according to the new timings IRCC has till March to process my application.
any advice as to what I should do ? I can’t order GCMS notes because I’m not from Canada. Is there any way to contact IRCC and explain my situation ?
Well we all are in same boat, if you go through other July threads you will get to know we all are without any updates except for passed medical and biometric updates, also request for additional documents and majority has finished first semester while second is starting soon.
Did you get glitched AIP or not?

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
Well we all are in same boat, if you go through other July threads you will get to know we all are without any updates except for passed medical and biometric updates, also request for additional documents and majority has finished first semester while second is starting soon.
I did not get a glitched AIP. All I got was a request letter to submit my IELTS TRF. I’m planning to order GCMS notes now maybe that will help understand what is happening. It is really frustrating for all of us , we have started our program and even though AIPs were supposed to be sent before students start with their program there is no update.
did you apply through SDS?

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
I did not get a glitched AIP. All I got was a request letter to submit my IELTS TRF. I’m planning to order GCMS notes now maybe that will help understand what is happening. It is really frustrating for all of us , we have started our program and even though AIPs were supposed to be sent before students start with their program there is no update.
Yes sds

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019

If you have any friend or relative in Canada then they can order it for you at $5 by ordering at, https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

If not then go for caipsgcms.com. Reliable.

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
also did you apply for GCMS notes ?