Sponsor's status: Citizen
Request for Additional Information: August 22, 2024
Submitted Additional Information: August 22, 2024
AOR: August 23, 2024
Aor on 23rd or 29aug??

Prashanth948

Jun 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my spousal inland application on July 20th, 2024, but I haven't received an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) yet. When I contacted IRCC yesterday, the agent informed me that they couldn't see my application in the system and suggested that I wait until someone processes my application, which should then make it visible in their system.

I'm feeling quite confused and concerned about this situation. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Application Submitted: July 20, 2024
PA's residence: Ontario
PA's status: Visitor
PA's country: India
Sponsor's status: PR

sam001

Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my spousal inland application on July 20th, 2024, but I haven't received an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) yet. When I contacted IRCC yesterday, the agent informed me that they couldn't see my application in the system and suggested that I wait until someone processes my application, which should then make it visible in their system.

I'm feeling quite confused and concerned about this situation. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

All you can do is wait. You should be getting it soon

Reactions: alex00

qcacz

Aug 16, 2024
Hi Everyone,

Thank you!

Yes, same happened to me. I applied July 18 and wasn’t receiving anything. I called on August 20 and they couldn’t find it in the system either. I tried linking my application in GC Key every day using last name and passport info. It finally linked on August 22 and I received AOR the next evening. I am the sponsor.

jauntrocks

Sep 4, 2024
Application Type: Spousal Sponsorship Inland
Application Submitted : Aug 23
PA status: visitor with visitor record till May 25
PA Residence: Ontario
PA Nationality: Nigerian
Sponsor: Citizen

Can i have IRCC number to contact them regarding updating sponsors bank statement?

Prashanth948

Jun 20, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Thank you!

Just received AOR to my email (Sponsor). I tried to link this application in GC Key but its not working. Can anyone tell me whose details do i need to input while linking in gc key( Primary applicant or sponsor?)

Balsaab0007

Aug 12, 2024
Application submitted on 29july
AoR on 30aug
OWP application submitted on 3rd September
After that no update on biometrics or medical

any one knows what will be next step or when cn i get biometrics request?????

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
AoR on 30aug

You will receive an instruction either for Biometrics and Medical next. We can't say when for sure, just have to be patient. You can now try to link your application with cgkey if you haven't done so so you can kind of gauge the status of each stage.

Prashanth948

Jun 20, 2022
You need to provide Primary applicant details. In the number of applicants column, give 2 instead of 1.
Hi everyone,

Can someone please advise if I can still apply for an Open Work Permit (OWP) for my spouse? I just received an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) on September 7th. Given that the special policy allowing visitors to apply for an OWP is being discontinued as of August 28th, does this affect our ability to apply under this program?

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Hi everyone,

Can someone please advise if I can still apply for an Open Work Permit (OWP) for my spouse? I just received an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) on September 7th. Given that the special policy allowing visitors to apply for an OWP is being discontinued as of August 28th, does this affect our ability to apply under this program?
The policy you are referring to is separate from the OWP for sponsored spouses public policy. You can still apply for OWP as a sponsored spouse.

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
AoR on 30aug

Late-May and early-June applicants got BIL last week so you will probably get it around 2 months from now.