+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
From the above, you're in IP1.
Once you get your notes, let us know.
Thank you.

I got some more questions like:
1. When does it changes to IP2? Should i be doing anything?
2. When should i pay RPRF (?) etc. ? I can see some of you paid before asked for?
3. How would i know if all my documents have reached CIC? (Like the ones i have no control of - such as Police certificate from a country whom is adamant in sending only to the CIC and would never issue for me to send)
4. I took my time everytime i was requested for details (such as police certificate - i acted only the very last days of the deadline they offered). So, despite my AOR is july 4, I assume the last police certificate would have reached them at around 20th September. Should i calculate THE "6 Months" from 20th Sep or from AOR date?

Cheers!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you.

I got some more questions like:
1. When does it changes to IP2? Should i be doing anything?
2. When should i pay RPRF (?) etc. ? I can see some of you paid before asked for?
3. How would i know if all my documents have reached CIC? (Like the ones i have no control of - such as Police certificate from a country whom is adamant in sending only to the CIC and would never issue for me to send)
4. I took my time everytime i was requested for details (such as police certificate - i acted only the very last days of the deadline they offered). So, despite my AOR is july 4, I assume the last police certificate would have reached them at around 20th September. Should i calculate THE "6 Months" from 20th Sep or from AOR date?

Cheers!
1. No. Once your criminality is passed you'll get to IP2. Guess your PCC hasn't been reviewed yet.
2. Once you confirm that your eligibility is met/ recommended passed. You can pay and send the receipt via CSE.
3. Raise a CSE to ask.
4. From AOR date.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Guys I got this email, is this legit or fake?

Because in my CIC application it still says "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process."

Title: Ready for Visa

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
So which is which? Is the email legit? Should I expect some good news?

2. One more question, I am currently in Canada with PGWP, Im guessing I only need to submit Passport to them and no photos, right?

Reactions: TanuP

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

Because in my CIC application it still says "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process."

2. One more question, I am currently in Canada with PGWP, Im guessing I only need to submit Passport to them and no photos, right?

Dude congrats! The application status remains the same till you get your copr.

Reactions: hell911

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019

yes, this is legit. I am also on a PGWP and received the same email. My CIC account still shows under process.

the email i received asked for passport, 2 photos (at least one should have your name, DOB, name and address of the photo studio as well as date the photos were taken), return expresspost envelope, and signed annex A form. please read the instructions on the email.

Reactions: hell911

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude congrats! The application status remains the same till you get your copr.
thanks

the email i received asked for passport, 2 photos (at least one should have your name, DOB, name and address of the photo studio as well as date the photos were taken), return expresspost envelope, and signed annex A form. please read the instructions on the email.
thanks for this, not sure how i can write all the details on one photo. looks like 70mm is around 2.7 inches so no problem i guess.

:D

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
thanks

thanks for this, not sure how i can write all the details on one photo. looks like 70mm is around 2.7 inches so no problem i guess.

:D
Yep, it's a bit hard to squeeze in all those details. good luck! i just sent mine y'day and it was pretty confusing cuz their email said don't write your return address on the return envelope. fingers crossed everything comes back in good shape!

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for sharing...AOR 14july...
Hi there

I am currently living in NZ. How did you come to know that your application is lying at Sydney office? Also, if you could please guide on how do we find out that where/which office our file/application is lying and how can we contact that office?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

You can probably call IRCC and find out from the agent.. Or if you have already ordered GCMS notes it would me mentioned there...Or another option could be to raise CSE and ask them specifically your visa office., but not sure about this option..

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hey guys. I raised a CSE yesterday and surprisingly got a response today. Can anyone tell me if this just a generic response or if this is how they respond when they actually look at your profile. Kind or looks like the latter but can't be certain:

"Good day [Name],

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Furthermore, if you would like to contact the responsible office directly in the future, you may find the contact information for the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Also, would I benefit from raising a CSE directly with Ottawa?
Yes, it is a generic response

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys

I received my fourth CSE response which is generic but this time they were quick, after I sent the request within few hours they replied.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.

This wait is really killing us, when will we all receive the golden mail...........:(:(:(:(:(

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Hi Guys

I received my fourth CSE response which is generic but this time they were quick, after I sent the request within few hours they replied.

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
This wait is really killing us, when will we all receive the golden mail...........:(:(:(:(:(
Was the agent's name Marina, the one who replied to this CSE?

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Yep u r 100% right, She always loves to give only generic response, I just hate her responses. Agent Etienne gives specific to our case, atleast better than others.
Yes Agent Marina doesn't give out the actual status. She usually gives out a completely different and generic status, something that is just a copy paste reply.
How I know that is because I sent a CSE on Tuesday night and received a reply from our very own saying eligibility is being verified and background verifications have not been started but guess what I called up CIC yesterday before getting this reply and a very sweet and helpful agent told me that my file is in the hands of an officer and he will review everything to make a final decision.
So an advise to you, please call CIC and ask for your current status. That is more reliable than CSE's.

Reactions: SonaCanada

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Yes Agent Marina doesn't give out the actual status. She usually gives out a completely different and generic status, something that is just a copy paste reply.
How I know that is because I sent a CSE on Tuesday night and received a reply from our very own saying eligibility is being verified and background verifications have not been started but guess what I called up CIC yesterday before getting this reply and a very sweet and helpful agent told me that my file is in the hands of an officer and he will review everything to make a final decision.
So an advise to you, please call CIC and ask for your current status. That is more reliable than CSE's.
Thank AV94, will call CIC agent today.