31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi there,
The email id: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
what is your AoR date?
Thanks for sharing...AOR 14july...[/QUOTE]
Hi there

I am currently living in NZ. How did you come to know that your application is lying at Sydney office? Also, if you could please guide on how do we find out that where/which office our file/application is lying and how can we contact that office?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys, does anyone have a general idea as to the time NDVO takes to stamp passports? The total days/weeks it takes to receive the passports from the day you send them.
Less than 2 weeks.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Got a response already from Ottawa surprisingly although they basically just told me to F off:

"Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards"

I wasn't expecting anything more tbh but hopefully it at least forces someone to review my file and do something on it.

sd2018

Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for sharing...AOR 14july...
Hi there

I am currently living in NZ. How did you come to know that your application is lying at Sydney office? Also, if you could please guide on how do we find out that where/which office our file/application is lying and how can we contact that office?[/QUOTE]
I emailed CPC-Ottawa, as soon as I got to know my file was approved by the agent. I forgot to ask the agent about the office where my file was lying. So, they replied after 2days that my application was not with CPC-Ottawa and the office that processed my file was Centralized Intake Office (CIO). I emailed CIO office 2-3 times and got reply from them that it was approved and in queue for further correspondence.

Reactions: shivraj987

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
It is unlikely that the security starts and gets completed in the same day as it depends on CSIS and CBSA reports, and the agent review.

I think this goes to everyone (me included) with security not started for months: the responsible agent simply did not update the security status even after starting it, which defeats the whole purpose of having a status.

Just one question: how was your eligibility when you called? Recommended pass?
This actually makes sense. A Support Centre Agent told me today that a lot of work happens in the background, most officers don’t update it till they are done with the activity.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Finally got PPR

AOR: 14th July
MEP: 1st August
IP2: November 7
Ghost: December 12
PPR: February 4

Processing time: 207 days

The GCMS notes I ordered in January coincidentally came a few minutes before PPR.

Noticed that my file was received at CIO and processed in Ottawa. Eligibility had been passed since August, Criminality was passed on Nov 7- same day I moved to IP2. File was moved back to CIO Sydney on 4th December and approved Dec 12th -same day I got the ghost update.

I really do not understand why some applications take longer than others and it can be frustrating when there are no (seemingly) logical explanations.

I am glad it's finally here though. Wish everyone the very best on this journey.
Congratulations on your PPR.

If you check your NOTES 1,2,3 on the last few pages in your GCMS. Could you please check what the case agent/analyst recommendation was back in August.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just as an additional point that some may find interesting.

We are also currently applying for an extension to our visitor status in Canada. We applied 35 days ago and have heard nothing since either - praise be to IRCC for implied status!

However, last night we received 4 identical emails (one for each of the family), which simply says;

‘There have been no updates to your application (VXxxxxxxxxx) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience’.

Has anyone come across something similar with the PR process? 201 days and counting since AOR and 185 days since Medicals Passed email.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Got Does anyone know how to submit additional documents in response to a procedural fairness letter I got last Friday? Is it done somewhere in the profile or via a CSE or via some other means?

Just a gift deed letter and some updated bank statements to show I have enough funds.

Additionally do you get a response from Cic to know they’ve received them? As it’s a fairly simple issue I’m hoping my file is finalised pretty quickly once they have them.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Got Does anyone know how to submit additional documents in response to a procedural fairness letter I got last Friday? Is it done somewhere in the profile or via a CSE or via some other means?

Just a gift deed letter and some updated bank statements to show I have enough funds.

Additionally do you get a response from Cic to know they’ve received them? As it’s a fairly simple issue I’m hoping my file is finalised pretty quickly once they have them.
Was a place holders provided for It? I read somewhere that you upload it like you do an ADR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just as an additional point that some may find interesting.

We are also currently applying for an extension to our visitor status in Canada. We applied 35 days ago and have heard nothing since either - praise be to IRCC for implied status!

However, last night we received 4 identical emails (one for each of the family), which simply says;

‘There have been no updates to your application (VXxxxxxxxxx) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience’.

Has anyone come across something similar with the PR process? 201 days and counting since AOR and 185 days since Medicals Passed email.
I haven't

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
No you don't get any response, but you can raise a CSE & send an email to confirm that it's been recejved.
And in response to your last statement, it's not uncommon for People who received a PFL to wait months without any update to their applications following the receipt of the new documents. I'm telling you this to manage your expectations. It's not usually as cut clear as you think.
Read more about it on the website. It kind of pretty much says that it's up to the Visa officer to consider & accept the new info provided

Reactions: Gruff

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi there

I am currently living in NZ. How did you come to know that your application is lying at Sydney office? Also, if you could please guide on how do we find out that where/which office our file/application is lying and how can we contact that office?
I emailed CPC-Ottawa, as soon as I got to know my file was approved by the agent. I forgot to ask the agent about the office where my file was lying. So, they replied after 2days that my application was not with CPC-Ottawa and the office that processed my file was Centralized Intake Office (CIO). I emailed CIO office 2-3 times and got reply from them that it was approved and in queue for further correspondence.[/QUOTE]

All good. So,

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
I emailed CPC-Ottawa, as soon as I got to know my file was approved by the agent. I forgot to ask the agent about the office where my file was lying. So, they replied after 2days that my application was not with CPC-Ottawa and the office that processed my file was Centralized Intake Office (CIO). I emailed CIO office 2-3 times and got reply from them that it was approved and in queue for further correspondence.
All good. So,[/QUOTE]
Could you please share the email Address for CPC-Ottawa. That’s where to start with to locate the file? Right?

Thanks,kindly.