+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi Everyone. I have been a silent reader for a couple months now, and also have been silently celebrating those who have received good news re their application. I regret I did not have anything to share as I, like the majority of you were waiting. It's my time to join in - I received request for additional documents last night - the Family Information form (IMM5406). I am only applying for myself. Should I still complete the section for my parents, siblings, etc.? Or do I just put my information as the applicant. No one is expected to join me in Canada. Thanks so much for your support and input.
IMM 5406 has to be filled separately by applicant, spouse and dependent children over 18 years of age

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
How likely is it that a vo will get in touch with me if they are unsure about my duties and exact position at my job? Or will they just refuse me if they are unsure? As far as I know they havent contacted my employer either

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello...please what's the update on your ppr change from NDVO? What's the process of change? Thanks.
I'm still waiting.
Email NDVO that you need a change of passport submission location

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
How likely is it that a vo will get in touch with me if they are unsure about my duties and exact position at my job? Or will they just refuse me if they are unsure? As far as I know they havent contacted my employer either
What does your Notes say ? What's your AOR date ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
They'll most likely leave the file untouched for months gathering dust but they won't refuse you. When they are ready to look at your file again they'll send you an additional data request.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
So I’ve tried for 2 hours to reach Cic via Skype but get told *the line is too busy to place you in a queue*

Have raised a CSE (response within 10 business days) and will try again on the phone till I run out of Skype credit :p

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
So I’ve tried for 2 hours to reach Cic via Skype but get told *the line is too busy to place you in a queue*

Have raised a CSE (response within 10 business days) and will try again on the phone till I run out of Skype credit :p
Download hangouts app. Use Gmail id to login to call free and you will not be constrained by any credit. Keep trying until you get hold of an agent :)

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Had a response back regarding my CSE already! Pretty sure it’s just a generic response tho so like everything else it’s pretty pointless at giving any answers. o_O

I asked about my VO and the status of my eligibility, criminality and security but got the below response;

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
What does your Notes say ? What's your AOR date ?
End of July, waiting on notes

They'll most likely leave the file untouched for months gathering dust but they won't refuse you. When they are ready to look at your file again they'll send you an additional data request.
I'm not really sure what they can ask for though thats the thing. I supplied the employer letter, T4's, NOA's and payslips