Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I've ordered GCMS notes on October 5th, should have been delivered on November 7th, and it's already 19th and nothing yet , as if it wasn't really enough to be in IP1 since August 22nd, AOR 30 July.. I really don't mind the delay..it is the "unknown" that's turning me crazy..not even able to get prepared..damn this uncertainty !

MadPakistani#1

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I've ordered GCMS notes on October 5th, should have been delivered on November 7th, and it's already 19th and nothing yet , as if it wasn't really enough to be in IP1 since August 22nd, AOR 30 July.. I really don't mind the delay..it is the "unknown" that's turning me crazy..not even able to get prepared..damn this uncertainty !
Nothing to worry...
my AOR is 3 July 2018 and I was stuck in IP1 with no movement whatsoever in the profile till 15 Nov 2018 when I was moved to IP2.....
In the next week or so your profile will hopefully be updated...

Reactions: M_A and yiming

direwolf

Nov 7, 2018
Nigeria
I just checked your signature... you had a ghost update 9 days after the IP2. I am checking everyday and so far, after 15 days, still nothing.
Funny thing about that, I was resigned to only check my mail for PPR but then I read someone with AOR close to mine had a ghost update that day and decided to check.Lo and behold, I too was staring at a ghost.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since IP2 started for me. I still log in daily to see if any progress has been made but judging by the June applicants I’m not optimistic to see anything before Xmas.:rolleyes:

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Funny thing about that, I was resigned to only check my mail for PPR but then I read someone with AOR close to mine had a ghost update that day and decided to check.Lo and behold, I too was staring at a ghost.
After Meds I was checking everyday for almost a month... then I accepted the fact that it would take some time, so I checked every week or so. Until I found out my background check started. Now I am checking everyday again :D

I think I am more 'anxious' now because I did not receive any notification when my BG started...

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks since IP2 started for me. I still log in daily to see if any progress has been made but judging by the June applicants I’m not optimistic to see anything before Xmas.:rolleyes:
You might be right, buuuut... not every single case is in Immitracker. It sure gives us a general idea of the progress, but I do not think it is that accurate, mainly because people may just forget to update when receiving the PPR and/or refusal.