Med's Request
March 11 2015
Med's Done....
March 20 2015
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 2 2015
Thanks astasai.. I really hope so.. Will keep u all posted..

Oh one more question to everyone- I have a new passport with a longer validity but my current one is still valid and has my trv on it.. Do I need to inform cic or can I just send the new passport to them when they request along with my current passport? Any feedback is much appreciated..

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I think the issuance of new passport renders the old passport expired.. for us the old passport is stamped as expired and new passport details.. so better sedn the new passport.. u can however use the valid travel visas from old passport.

shuggzz said:
Thanks astasai.. I really hope so.. Will keep u all posted..

Oh one more question to everyone- I have a new passport with a longer validity but my current one is still valid and has my trv on it.. Do I need to inform cic or can I just send the new passport to them when they request along with my current passport? Any feedback is much appreciated..

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam001 said:
Hi,
I am a July 29 applicant. I was asked to send my pay stubs on April 17th afternoon. I sent them immediately by email and in the evening I got MR. So hopefully things wont be too slow for you as well. Good luck and hope for the best.
Thank you

I really hope it comes soon .... and good luck to everyone else who's waiting

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mesumrizvi said:
I think the issuance of new passport renders the old passport expired.. for us the old passport is stamped as expired and new passport details.. so better sedn the new passport.. u can however use the valid travel visas from old passport.
I would send copies o the old passport along with the new one... just to explain to them and the officer don't get confused with the new passport number.
Best of luck

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Requested my GCMS notes on march 30th and got them today.. im utterly confused cause there seem to be no notes by VO at all.. how eveyrone has shared the details of qualifying period, salary, NOC matching duties etc.. i see none of those lines/notes.. i did pre-medical and send in some documents later so i do see those updates..

The jist of the notes so far is as below:

Eligibility: [Blank]
Security: Not Started
HIRV: [Blank]
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: [Blank]
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: [Blank]
Other Reqs: [Blank]
Final: [Blank]

Can anyone tell me where i can find the details.. also i think for GCMS notes we are supposed to pay $5 but when i requested i didnt have to pay anything. i wasnt given an option to pay.. did i miss something there? I followed the process given on one of the links on this forum.

Kindly let me know.
Thanks.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
No need to worry my friend. I see your AOR was dated October so it will be a while when they get to your application, I would say in a 2-3 months a VO will review your application and then you will see notes from the VO in your GCMS notes. These notes are right towards the end.

It appears they are looking at your criminal history, they are happy with medicals and they have "passed" you and they have not started Eligibility yet where they look at you work, NOCs, etc.

mesumrizvi said:
Requested my GCMS notes on march 30th and got them today.. im utterly confused cause there seem to be no notes by VO at all.. how eveyrone has shared the details of qualifying period, salary, NOC matching duties etc.. i see none of those lines/notes.. i did pre-medical and send in some documents later so i do see those updates..

The jist of the notes so far is as below:

Eligibility: [Blank]
Security: Not Started
HIRV: [Blank]
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: [Blank]
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: [Blank]
Other Reqs: [Blank]
Final: [Blank]

Can anyone tell me where i can find the details.. also i think for GCMS notes we are supposed to pay $5 but when i requested i didnt have to pay anything. i wasnt given an option to pay.. did i miss something there? I followed the process given on one of the links on this forum.

Kindly let me know.
Thanks.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Thanks Amisnic .. but isnt it odd that there are no notes at all considering CIC recieved my application on july 25th and alot of applicants for those dates have already recieved medical requests? What i would assume perhaps is the notes are from March 30th so they might have started working on my file after that as alot of July applicants got MRs last 2 weeks of April.

Amisnic said:
No need to worry my friend. I see your AOR was dated October so it will be a while when they get to your application, I would say in a 2-3 months a VO will review your application and then you will see notes from the VO in your GCMS notes. These notes are right towards the end.

It appears they are looking at your criminal history, they are happy with medicals and they have "passed" you and they have not started Eligibility yet where they look at you work, NOCs, etc.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rishav said:
Just noticed a change in my E-Case online after paying RPRF fees.One extra line has been added.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2014.

2. We started processing your application on April 27, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.

Now eagerly waiting for passport request. :D :D :D

Congrats rishav

Just wondering how much is the RPRF fees? and do you have to pay for you and your spouse as well ?

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Any clue how to paste GCMS notes in this forum? I know it sounds silly but not able to do from pdf file.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Try an online pdf to word converter - there are some freeware there.

clark kent said:
Any clue how to paste GCMS notes in this forum? I know it sounds silly but not able to do from pdf file.

clark kent

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Amisnic said:
Try an online pdf to word converter - there are some freeware there.
thanks man!! i too thought of the same but can't download software during work.. ( damn security rules in workplace ).

Guess will need to do at home

lorraine313

Apr 10, 2014
Hi,
Please could you update the spreadsheet for me:

Medicals Done: April 16th
Medicals Received: April 30th
ECAS Status: In Process
RPRF: Paid Upfront April 30th

Thanks!