+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
kama421 said:
anyone paid upfront rprf after Medical done? any advantage of doing that? please comment
Hi,
I wouldn't say so. It's better to wait for the Medicals, at least you know the CIC is working on your file.

nrsaro

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Hi,

MR request received on Saturday morning ( IST ).

have also received PCC request too on Friday evening (IST) since i had missed to send it with the application.

Please update spreadsheet. thanks in advance!!

Sidh9

Mar 16, 2015
Hello guys,

I recently got my MR request. March 13th. Packaged received was July 11 - 2014.

In a separate E-mail I have also been requested to provide proof of birth as I feel my photocopy of the birth certificate might have been unclear.

This is the E-mail I received:

Birth registration/certificate: Please provide us with a Birth Certificate and/or Secondary School Leaving Certificate as proof of birth; this is provided it has the following: your full name, your date of birth, and the name of your mother, father, or both.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

I am not sure if they have asked me original document or I can send notarized copy. I supposed I have to mail in the application in Ottawa but that too I am unclear about.

Can somebody experienced please answer this for me? I would be very grateful.

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Sidh9 said:
Hello guys,

I recently got my MR request. March 13th. Packaged received was July 11 - 2014.

In a separate E-mail I have also been requested to provide proof of birth as I feel my photocopy of the birth certificate might have been unclear.

This is the E-mail I received:

Birth registration/certificate: Please provide us with a Birth Certificate and/or Secondary School Leaving Certificate as proof of birth; this is provided it has the following: your full name, your date of birth, and the name of your mother, father, or both.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

I am not sure if they have asked me original document or I can send notarized copy. I supposed I have to mail in the application in Ottawa but that too I am unclear about.

Can somebody experienced please answer this for me? I would be very grateful.

You have to send notarized copy of that document by regular mail or courier. CIC only ask original police certificate. Rest of the document are always notarized copies.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
July 25th applicant.. Had applied for my wife's SOWP and she did her medical for it so i decided to do pre-medical for myself.. Performed on 14 Mar by Dr. Richard Chan in Toronto.
Pls update the sheet
Thanks.

Sidh9

Mar 16, 2015
kama421 said:
You have to send notarized copy of that document by regular mail or courier. CIC only ask original police certificate. Rest of the document are always notarized copies.
Thank you very Kamal bhai. Please accept my most sincere gratitude.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
I don't think you need to send notarized birth certificate/school leaving...if you have it in English with all information on it, just scan and send it by email, that's what CIC has asked you.

Sidh9 said:
Thank you very Kamal bhai. Please accept my most sincere gratitude.

Sidh9

Mar 16, 2015
vkshah said:
I don't think you need to send notarized birth certificate/school leaving...if you have it in English with all information on it, just scan and send it by email, that's what CIC has asked you.
That is the problem they don't specify anything. All it says is Please provide us with a Birth Certificate and/or Secondary School Leaving Certificate as proof of birth; this is provided it has the following: your full name, your date of birth, and the name of your mother, father, or both.

And in the note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

This is very confusing.

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
vkshah said:
Even if they did not ask notarized copy I will send them notarized in order to avoid any delays. There is no harm getting notarized. In my experience when they wanted scan they asked for it and when they asked hard copy they also gave me an address to send it.

vkshah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-09-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-06-2015
Sidh9 said:
That is the problem they don't specify anything. All it says is Please provide us with a Birth Certificate and/or Secondary School Leaving Certificate as proof of birth; this is provided it has the following: your full name, your date of birth, and the name of your mother, father, or both.

And in the note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

This is very confusing.
As it is mentioned doc size limit of 5 MB, it seems that they are asking for scanned copy only.

Sidh9

Mar 16, 2015
vkshah said:
As it is mentioned doc size limit of 5 MB, it seems that they are asking for scanned copy only.
They have given the address in the end.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - JE10743
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is very very confusing.

kama421

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Ok bro vkshah. I have a solution for sidh9. Send them a scan copy via email and put a note that I have also sent you a notarized copy by regular/courier mail. This is to to avoid any delays.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hello Buddy,

Here are my thoughts. If the document that you want to send is all in english and does not require any translation, just scan it and send a scanned copy.
In case the document has to be translated then send them the following 3 doucments in mail and not email:
1. True certified copy of the orginal (which I believe would be certified by Notary).
2. Translated copy (original) - If it is by a certified translator then no issues but if its not then
3. Affidavit from the translator.

Hope this makes sense...

Thanks

Sidh9 said:
They have given the address in the end.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - JE10743
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

This is very very confusing.

Sidh9

Mar 16, 2015
Thank you very much guys. I will consider all of these options.

Most probably since my secondary school certificate is in English. I will get a copy of that Notarized, put in a nice letter and send it over to Ottawa. Also, will scan a copy and send it by E-mail since that you should only take 5 minutes.

I think this would be the best thing to not give them any chance to delay it.

But, thank you very much guys I really really appreciate this. You guys saved me a trip to a lawyer and 1 hour of commute.