+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July - 2014 Applications

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am July 25th applicant and have received RPRF request 3.5 hours ago today. Family and me have completed medicals on Saturday,5th Sept.

One question regarding RPRF Fees - How much is the fee I need to pay for me, spouse and two minor children? Appreciate quick response on this. Thanks..

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Just for yourself and your wife i believe :)

cecpr_123 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am July 25th applicant and have received RPRF request 3.5 hours ago today. Family and me have completed medicals on Saturday,5th Sept.

One question regarding RPRF Fees - How much is the fee I need to pay for me, spouse and two minor children? Appreciate quick response on this. Thanks..

cecpr_123

Jul 7, 2015
Thank you mesumrizvi. You are right. I googled and also checked CIC website.

Paid RPRF now and wait continues for next status update.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
We both are 25th July applicants and both got RPRF request today.. lets keep in touch for the remaining steps..

all the best :)

cecpr_123 said:
Thank you mesumrizvi. You are right. I googled and also checked CIC website.

Paid RPRF now and wait continues for next status update.

Ash 22

Aug 11, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
We both are 25th July applicants and both got RPRF request today.. lets keep in touch for the remaining steps..

mesumrizvi said:

Hi I am too 28thJuly 2015 applicant. Received medical,background check and Sch A request.did upfront but I haven't received anything till now after that.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Guys i have a question... I am in Canada and my spouse is in Pakistan.. it is not a problem right if i ask her to send her passport to me.. so when i get PPR i can send both our passports together to Ottawa.. instead of me sending here and herself sending to Islamabad CHC?

What do you guys suggest? I have no issues in getting her passport to Canada but would like to know the best process in your opinion.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
mesumrizvi said:
Guys i have a question... I am in Canada and my spouse is in Pakistan.. it is not a problem right if i ask her to send her passport to me.. so when i get PPR i can send both our passports together to Ottawa.. instead of me sending here and herself sending to Islamabad CHC?

What do you guys suggest? I have no issues in getting her passport to Canada but would like to know the best process in your opinion.
any courier service wont allow you to do so!!!
We have this thing in india dont know about pakistan....
If you see your passoirt it is written one note cant send by courier.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
My father-in-law worked for an airline so getting the passport is not a problem for me.. the question is whats the better approach.. both applying together to Ottawa? or both applying to their country's respective office?

vivmehta said:
any courier service wont allow you to do so!!!
We have this thing in india dont know about pakistan....
If you see your passoirt it is written one note cant send by courier.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mesumrizvi said:
My father-in-law worked for an airline so getting the passport is not a problem for me.. the question is whats the better approach.. both applying together to Ottawa? or both applying to their country's respective office?
i think this is something to check with cic. they might raise a question about pp being sent to ottawa office while the pp holder is not present in the country.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
mesumrizvi said:

it is against law and even if you are successful in bringing it to canada, immigration officer will raise that question as visa office requested for your wife i am assuming is in pakistan.

mpetry

Aug 22, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2174/2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
29-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015 | RPRF Req. 10-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-28-2015 | Decision made 10-22-2015
RPRF received by email this afternoon! Yay :)

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,

i just received my gcsm notes today and they look pretty disappointing.

nothing to be alarmed but it just looks as though my application isnt moving much.

the main details are..

application status says in progress.

criminality in progress.

also my work experience doesnt show on the notes. is that normal? as i think the eligibility section also hasnt been touched.

nothing seems to be touched since they received my fingerprints. does anyone have any idea where i stand. my application was received on aug 14 2014.

thanks!

chiragpatel_67

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
08-01-2016(RPRF),12-01-16(Sch A and RCMP)
AOR Received.
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
22-10-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016 (appeared in ECAS as received on 24-02-2016)
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-16 (PP returned on 06-04-16)
hi everyone
may i please know that what are the documents i required to get my and my wife's workpermit extension(BOWP)?
we both are working in canada and waiting for MR.we are july 31st appliacnts and our workpermit is getting expired on 13th december,2015.
seniors or someone who already applied please help out.
thanks

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
you have two forms.. one for BOWP (IMM5710E) and other for Schedule 1 (IMM5257B).. plus need to provide a passport size picture.. your current work permit.. and a copy of your passport.. i think thats about it..
you can also write a letter of explanation stating your AOR and that you are applying for BOWP as ur PR is already in process.

chiragpatel_67 said:
hi everyone
may i please know that what are the documents i required to get my and my wife's workpermit extension(BOWP)?
we both are working in canada and waiting for MR.we are july 31st appliacnts and our workpermit is getting expired on 13th december,2015.
seniors or someone who already applied please help out.
thanks