vigesa

Feb 4, 2014
App Received: 29 Jul 2013
AOR Received: 30 Sep 2013
MR Received: 06 Mar 2014
RPRF & Biodata: 10 Mar 2014
Medicals Done:15 Mar 2014
RPRF Paid:19 Mar 2014
Medicals Uploaded: 20 Mar 2014 (confirmed by doctor, so hopefully all is good)

When can I expect PPR approx?

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
vigesa said:
App Received: 29 Jul 2013
AOR Received: 30 Sep 2013
MR Received: 06 Mar 2014
RPRF & Biodata: 10 Mar 2014
Medicals Done:15 Mar 2014
RPRF Paid:19 Mar 2014
Medicals Uploaded: 20 Mar 2014 (confirmed by doctor, so hopefully all is good)

When can I expect PPR approx?
We can't predict it, its CIC. Generally its 2-3 weeks ;) ;)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
eCas indicates a Decision has been made on my application as of today. But haven't received any email indicating what the decision is, i'm worried - hope its positive.

My medicals were uploaded sometime between Wednesday last week to today, ecas status changed to "medicals received" and "decision made" at the same time.

StuCan1

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
razerblade said:
eCas indicates a Decision has been made on my application as of today. But haven't received any email indicating what the decision is, i'm worried - hope its positive.

My medicals were uploaded sometime between Wednesday last week to today, ecas status changed to "medicals received" and "decision made" at the same time.
razerblade - look at the RPRF it should say that you are considered eligible under the class applied and that the review of admissibility (medicals/criminality) is ongoing. If you are healthy and have no issues with police certificates then you should get a positive decision in a few days. Stay relaxed, you will know the decision in no time.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
StuCan1 said:
razerblade - look at the RPRF it should say that you are considered eligible under the class applied and that the review of admissibility (medicals/criminality) is ongoing. If you are healthy and have no issues with police certificates then you should get a positive decision in a few days. Stay relaxed, you will know the decision in no time.
Thanks StuCan1. Yes, RPRF does say eligibility has been met. Hoping for the PPR soon ...

natrajs35

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

My ECAS status changed to "Complete" with the following comment:

"You entered Canada at the Saint Stephen office on March 19, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident."

Thanks and best wishes for everyone waiting... Now, I am waiting for PR card. Lets hope for the best...

safwangc

Jun 12, 2013
Hi,

I completed my medicals on Feb 27th by Dr. Richard Chan. He confirmed it was uploaded on March 12th.

I haven't gotten anything from CPC-Ottawa nor has anything changed in ECAS (Still says "We started processing your application on February 20th, 2014).

It's been quite some time and I see others' who's medicals were uploaded after mine already got PPR.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Do you think CPC would reply if I asked them to confirm whether my doctor actually uploaded my medicals or made some mistake internally?

Thanks!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
safwangc said:
Hi,

I completed my medicals on Feb 27th by Dr. Richard Chan. He confirmed it was uploaded on March 12th.

I haven't gotten anything from CPC-Ottawa nor has anything changed in ECAS (Still says "We started processing your application on February 20th, 2014).

It's been quite some time and I see others' who's medicals were uploaded after mine already got PPR.

Do you think CPC would reply if I asked them to confirm whether my doctor actually uploaded my medicals or made some mistake internally?

Thanks!
Hi safwangc, yes, if you email CPC Ottawa, they will confirm whether they have received your medicals. I came across some posts on this forum where people did the same to confirm and CIC responded back.

Make sure to quote your UMI number or even better, attach the emedical info sheet.

Check out Toby's website for an email template: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/03/how-do-i-email-cpc-ottawa.html

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
safwangc said:
Hi,

Thanks!
@safwangc:

I am also in the same situation waiting for PPR everyday. Medicals done on 11th march uploaded on 18 th by doctor. NO e-cas change from then. I think a bunch of applications are in the same situation. Let me know if you see any change for yours.

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
I am also in the similar situation as you. Completed my medicals on 7 Mar and doctor confirmed medicals are uploaded on 10 Mar. CIC acknowledged as well but still no PPR. ECAS still shows we started processing your application.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
CEC_NLD said:
I am also in the similar situation as you. Completed my medicals on 7 Mar and doctor confirmed medicals are uploaded on 10 Mar. CIC acknowledged as well but still no PPR. ECAS still shows we started processing your application.
i think that just means that your security/criminality check is still in progress. You should be hearing back from CIC soon

gthreep

Feb 20, 2014
CoPR received in mail today (I'm from visa exempt country)

Will land tonight at Peace Arch border crossing after work.

Thank you all for your great help!

safwangc

Jun 12, 2013
razerblade said:
Hi safwangc, yes, if you email CPC Ottawa, they will confirm whether they have received your medicals. I came across some posts on this forum where people did the same to confirm and CIC responded back.

Make sure to quote your UMI number or even better, attach the emedical info sheet.

Check out Toby's website for an email template: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/03/how-do-i-email-cpc-ottawa.html
Thanks rzerblade.

I'll go ahead and send my receipts for the medicals because my doctor didn't give me any other form after medicals results.

Is this something others have asked for after medical results? I tried to look at other posts, I'm unable to distinguish whether talking about receipts or the actually IMM1017 form completed.

GetPR

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jul-2013
AOR Received.
27-Aug-2013
Med's Request
19-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
14-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
23-Mar-2014
Completed my landing at the Niagara Falls border yesterday - finally a PR!

- Walked over rainbow bridge to the USA
- The officer there issued me an I-94 & charged me $6
- Spent some time touring the Niagara Falls National Park in USA. The Canadian falls are better, but the Americans have done a better job of maintaining what they have.
- Walked back to the Canadian side. Told the officer that I'm there to complete my landing.
- He gave me a yellow slip & directed me to a building nearby.
- There was a huge crowd of tourists entering the building. As soon as I entered, an officer saw my yellow slip & called me to the front of the line & directed me to the immigration section.
- The immigration officer completed my formalities in less than 5 minutes. Super friendly. The whole experience was a breeze.

Wishing all who are waiting all the best & let me know if I can help you.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
GetPR said:
Completed my landing at the Niagara Falls border yesterday - finally a PR!

- Walked over rainbow bridge to the USA
- The officer there issued me an I-94 & charged me $6
- Spent some time touring the Niagara Falls National Park in USA. The Canadian falls are better, but the Americans have done a better job of maintaining what they have.
- Walked back to the Canadian side. Told the officer that I'm there to complete my landing.
- He gave me a yellow slip & directed me to a building nearby.
- There was a huge crowd of tourists entering the building. As soon as I entered, an officer saw my yellow slip & called me to the front of the line & directed me to the immigration section.
- The immigration officer completed my formalities in less than 5 minutes. Super friendly. The whole experience was a breeze.

Wishing all who are waiting all the best & let me know if I can help you.
Hi GetPR, just curious, what reason did you give at the border, for entering the States ?