IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Done....
Upfront 01-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
27-May-2014; VO change Req.:28-May; Confirmation Rec.: 12-June
nick_ind said:
Hi Xihy,

I called CIC twice, Unfortunately, there is no way we can add any information to our in process WP application. Both the agents confirmed me that it will depend on visa officer if he opens your CEC file and check AOR. your wp may/may not get approved. It's damn painful. why the hell VO will not check and reject app straightaway.they suggested me to apply another BOWP app immediately and Ultimately I applied another wp with AOR to be on a safer side.
I am telling you spending few 300$ is far more worth than 'staying with painful restoration visa status(which is close to 16 weeks processing time) and not working..no income for 4 months....I hope you understand what i mean....
Thanks Nick!

Well at least you have the chance to reapply with AOR as you got it before the WP expires. My situation is that highly probably I will get my AOR around 10 Oct (when my WP expires),, so either I get it before 10 Oct and I apply for BOWP with complete documents or I apply for it without AOR then my AOR comes after. As per the current AOR issuing speed i dont think i have a chance to reapply...Anyway I decide to submit my BOWP app on 9 Oct either with or with out AOR.. That's my only shot... I've already prepared the worst and let's hope for the best!!!

july13Applicant

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
27 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
3 April 2014
Has anyone sent additional/updated documents to Ottawa via email? do they ever acknowledge the receipt and reply if they have added those to the file? I emailed the documents to them twice but they never replied back (other than the automated reply).

kunalchheda

Jul 3, 2013
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
july13Applicant said:
Has anyone sent additional/updated documents to Ottawa via email? do they ever acknowledge the receipt and reply if they have added those to the file? I emailed the documents to them twice but they never replied back (other than the automated reply).
Yes. I updated my case with additional documents and I did receive a confirmation email exactly 15 days after I got the automated reply. When did you send the updated documents?

july13Applicant

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
27 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
3 April 2014
kunalchheda said:
Yes. I updated my case with additional documents and I did receive a confirmation email exactly 15 days after I got the automated reply. When did you send the updated documents?
Just last week. So seems like I should wait some more time.

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Any more AORs from July Applicants ?

It seems that July Applicants are still getting AORs in October, the data from trackitt shows that. Not encouraging :(

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
waitstartedaug13 said:
Any more AORs from July Applicants ?

It seems that July Applicants are still getting AORs in October, the data from trackitt shows that. Not encouraging :(

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class
Ya, but all those applications have been submitted end of July, so August applicants can
expect AORs fairly soon. As the first applicant already got the AOR yesterday.

TorontoFerrari

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
I have already received my AOR and I observe one minor mistake in my IMM5669E-Background Declaration form which I sent to CIC.
In Q#5 Family Name at birth for Mother, I mentioned her current family name instead of her family name at birth.
I know its minor but do you think I should notify CIC for this mistake?
If so do I need to fill whole form & send again or just asked them to correct this field through email?
Pls advice.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TorontoFerrari said:
I have already received my AOR and I observe one minor mistake in my IMM5669E-Background Declaration form which I sent to CIC.
In Q#5 Family Name at birth for Mother, I mentioned her current family name instead of her family name at birth.
I know its minor but do you think I should notify CIC for this mistake?
If so do I need to fill whole form & send again or just asked them to correct this field through email?
Pls advice.
Email the correction. If the form requires a signature, I would mail a hardcopy to CIC as well, just to
be on the safe side.

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
TorontoFerrari ,

Check your inbox..

senrima

Oct 30, 2011
Hi Friends

I got my AOR by sep 20th. It doesn't have any other information about the future communication where & how should i engage with CIC?

I have selected my VO as New Delhi in application. Now i need to update them as a change in my family.

Where should i sent this ? to Sydney or Ottawa or New Delhi?

One point which i noticed from AOR is

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

now Should i send the update to New Delhi???

Regards

Senrima

adusur

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hi,

I have received my BOWP recently and it is walid till Sept next year.

I have one question regarding my status in canada.

Incase PR application gets rejected before the BOWP expires, do I need to leave Canada or can I work till the work permit is expired?

I appreciate your responses.

mak3678

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2174/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent CELPIP-G scrore with application
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Med's Request
02-20-2014
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
31-07-2014
adusur said:
Hi,

I have received my BOWP recently and it is walid till Sept next year.

I have one question regarding my status in canada.

Incase PR application gets rejected before the BOWP expires, do I need to leave Canada or can I work till the work permit is expired?

I appreciate your responses.
You can work till WP expire

senrima

Oct 30, 2011
Hi Friends

I got my AOR by sep 20th. It doesn't have any other information about the future communication where & how should i engage with CIC?

I have selected my VO as New Delhi in application. Now i need to update them as a change in my family.

Where should i sent this ? to Sydney or Ottawa or New Delhi?

One point which i noticed from AOR is

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

now Should i send the update to New Delhi???

Regards

Senrima