Not yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Congrats Big O...

Big O said:
Hello All,
I am so glad to inform you that I just received my PER ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D.

I am one step closer to my white Christmas :).

Wish you all the same excellent news very very soon.
Big O,

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Dear All,
I would highly appreciate your help regarding this I send my application which reached on 15 of July on 14 of sep they took money from my account and my nov has now reached it's cap. Wandering what are the next steps.
Further more does it mean I have satisfied all the criteria and they will send me an email or a letter to my address.
I have been waiting for 2 month and nothing from cic.
Please guy guide me.
What is a PER and when do u obtain it?
And is there any chance of returning my document without processing even when they took money from my credit card.
I would highly appreciate your comment and recommendation as I did everything by my self and getting guidance from all of your comments so would like to thank you all for your contribution.
Los

R

RKC

Big O said:
Hello All,
I am so glad to inform you that I just received my PER ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D.

Big O,
Big O, Congratz on the Big P.E.R. :) I yearn for white Christmas too.

R

RKC

lost010 said:
Dear All,
I would highly appreciate your help regarding this I send my application which reached on 15 of July on 14 of sep they took money from my account and my nov has now reached it's cap. Wandering what are the next steps.
Further more does it mean I have satisfied all the criteria and they will send me an email or a letter to my address.
I have been waiting for 2 month and nothing from cic.
Please guy guide me.
What is a PER and when do u obtain it?
And is there any chance of returning my document without processing even when they took money from my credit card.
I would highly appreciate your comment and recommendation as I did everything by my self and getting guidance from all of your comments so would like to thank you all for your contribution.
Los
Hi lost,
Congratz on CC being charged, you are within cap, just wait for few days CIO will send PER (Positive Eligibility Review) letter by email. Please don't feel lost. Cheer up :p

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
@ Mr. Mark,

Sorry,i have been away from the forum for a significant number of days.

Kindly advise me of the position of your second application as your 1st application was quite sympathetic.

Thoughts,

Spicey

SVR0631

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App sent on18-Jul-2011 - CIO Rcvd on 22-Jul-2011 - cc charged on 23-Sep-2011
Dear all,

I happened to stumble upon a document, which is available in
w w w.scribd.com/doc/52087881/2011-global-immigration-targets
It seems that there is quota for every VO.

Rest for your analysis.

Rgds

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hey Buddy,
Hearty Congratulations !! TC...
Lets hope we all celebrate next white christmas together....... :) Keep in touch.

Big O said:
Hello All,

Big O,

sharinthomas

Feb 17, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I happen to have CIC in my twitter and in that on August 23rd it was written that NOC#1122 has reached cap.

And on August 11th it was written less that 100 spots remain for NOC# 1122

Can somebody give me comment on this

markyrn

Sep 20, 2011
NKKD Hortons said:
So do I. What can I do for you at this moment. Really sorry for everyone in 1122 post july8th.

Then, I guess the cut off date for 3152 is between July 18th to july 20th and sorry again for everyone in 3152 post july 20th.
hi guys! i have a question what made you think july 18th to july 20th is the cutoff for the 3152? isn't it it was just filled as of september 20?

my wife and i applied for the 3152 and it was received at cio august 10th wherein that time it was only 148.

i'm just anxious about that comment and emailed them just now for confirmation that we were able to get in the 500 limit.

pls enlighten me. thanks

kalinga Ellegala

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2011
Dear seniors, Pl up load my following details in the spreadsheet.I am somewhat new to this. Thanks

Kalinga Ellegala
Visa off; Colombo
3131,FSW 1
sent ;11/8/2011
received by CIO;18/8/2011,GLEN
payment method;bd

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Big O said:
Hello All,

Big O,
Congrats Big 0. I hope the sailing is smooth hereafter !

Sanity

finalrash

Dec 9, 2010
guys can you please enlighten me.

my noc is 3152 and it reached cic on july 18 2011.

I called my bank today and told me that I have floating transaction of 24k+ pesos which can be 550cad if will convert to my currency.
I know that I don't have another transactions made with the same amount. I also asked the bank if they could verify who was the merchant of that amount and told me that they can't trace it yet coz it's still a floating transaction. I am not sure if I am already included in the cap since my CC has not been charged officially.

markyrn

Sep 20, 2011
hey finalrash, i assume you are from the philippines too. i too also applied for noc 3152 and cic received it at august 10. i'm hoping i made the cut.

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
When they charge cc does that mean they have calculated out points and eligibility. Someone said after this it is either ner or per

R

RKC

lost010 said:
When they charge cc does that mean they have calculated out points and eligibility. Someone said after this it is either ner or per
They process fee payment after completeness check i.e. application complete in all respects.(Of course before the cap is reached for that NOC)
Thereafter your file is put in queue for ER (Eligibility review, points calculation etc.) after which they send a letter via email addresses provided on your application (PER/NER).