Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big O said:
First of all congrats on the good news... way to go Timhortons.

I was wondering with regards to the DD: my bank statement shows that my DD was in fact withdrawn from my account on the same date when I prepared it, i.e. before I even sent the application to Sydney (my balance was debited). What I don't understand is how do I know if my DD was in cashed by CIO if it is already debited from my account? I checked with my bank and they confirmed that it was debited on the same date.

Anyone can clarify this for me?? appreciate your answers guys,
Thanks. same to me , it is natural while you made DD or BD then bank will cut the amount as you getting DD or BD. I think bank can confirm you that from CIO is it charging or not .

Thanks

Himel

saqibs2

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/05/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
30/10/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 20/12/2012 DM:25/12/2012
HI scottishK

Congratulation Can you tell me do you recvied any email from CIO or just you know from bank you CC is cashed
Best Regards
Saqib

scottishK said:
Well done YesBoss. Good news for us too... I can also report that sometime between Aug 2nd and 3rd my CC was debited for fees... Yay!

My details:

app sent: 30th june 2011
app received: 6th july 2011
app received by: KRSZWDA
mode of payment: CC - fees taken on Aug 2nd 2011destination: vancouver
agent: no

Please keep the faith and positive thinking people. I'm a 6th July applicant so they are slowly making their way through applications. I expect other forum members to gradually confirm their CCs are debited, and BDs encashed. Be patient.

Like someone else said on this forum, this is the first step. We still have to go through eligibility reviews, medicals etc, but I can breathe a small sigh of relief for getting through this initial stage!

Thanks for all the support. Will keep you updated.

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
submitted along with the application package...
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grimreaper said:
Please add- grimreaper app sent - 11th July
app received - 20th July
mode of payment - BD
NOC 1122
added, however u still lack some details kindly msg it back, thanks!

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grimreaper said:
destination - toronto, through Agency
received by?

knightamar

Jun 23, 2011
Knightamar
Sent - 07/01/2011
Rec - 7/08/2011
Rec by...N/A
Payment - CC - Hasn't been encashed
No Agent
Dest - Toronto

westpoint

Champion Member
Jan 1, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-27-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
12-21-11
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
....01-02-2012
Med's Done....
....13-02-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
the ff pls send in missing details:

please check from the spreadsheet what your missing details are, could be any of the ff below:

[size=10pt]date application sent

date application was received
received by
mode of payment
date payment was encashed
destination
w/ w/o agent?

and message it back, ;)

crazyberns
timhortons
Lins
Yesboss
indiatohcanada
birror
sexyeyes12
Val_kir
ssaansari
whistler
tracesg
smgrge
jubes
big o
niala
pyramid777
sho78
danny03
finalrash
francisC
brown eyes
cksmg
priyavig
sahil97
faani
odv
pan30
alpha male
murachi
takemblues
red horse
saqibs2
sweet bambi
daljit72
ganesh
bhanu30
1122khan11
ravi_07
julie ann
sanity
s aslam
harryc
rohit menon
tocy80
zub2612
nish
rasance
naawneetdalal
goodman
cool canada
francis C
keyur foryou
mycoweatsgrass
jade268
rajughosh
ojooluseguno
hussains
lina
paulcanada
[/size]

thanks mucho

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately, we are only allowed to issue one personal copy of the IELTS result per candidate. However, forwarding of your IELTS result directly to institutions can be requested as long as your result is still valid.

To know the procedure, please click on this link http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-test-takers-what-happen-after-the-test.htm

I hope this is of assistance. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to send us an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Justine Tiro

How can I request for additional copies of my IELTS results?

We can forward copies of your IELTS results or the IELTS Test Result Form (TRF) to institutions and organisations following submission of a request form. Candidates who avail of the paid courier service will be given a tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of the TRF. Results will be forwarded within one week of receiving the request.There are four types of request:

1. For local recipients, a letter of request from the institution or agency should be attached with the request form (not applicable for local embassies). It should state the reason why they need a copy of the results, printed on their letterhead and signed by an authorised signatory.

2. For international recipients candidate should submit the completed additional TRF request form and payment either in cash or manager’s cheque.

we must think of a valid reason for our local company to enable to request another copy of our results.Think!

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jijitipie said:

Unfortunately, we are only allowed to issue one personal copy of the IELTS result per candidate. However, forwarding of your IELTS result directly to institutions can be requested as long as your result is still valid.

To know the procedure, please click on this link http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-test-takers-what-happen-after-the-test.htm

I hope this is of assistance. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to send us an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Justine Tiro

We can forward copies of your IELTS results or the IELTS Test Result Form (TRF) to institutions and organisations following submission of a request form. Candidates who avail of the paid courier service will be given a tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of the TRF. Results will be forwarded within one week of receiving the request.There are four types of request:

1. For local recipients, a letter of request from the institution or agency should be attached with the request form (not applicable for local embassies). It should state the reason why they need a copy of the results, printed on their letterhead and signed by an authorised signatory.

2. For international recipients candidate should submit the completed additional TRF request form and payment either in cash or manager's cheque.

we must think of a valid reason for our local company to enable to request another copy of our results.Think!
Do one thing, go and ask them , I lost my IELTS result card. They will tell you to provide FIR for that. and you will get it easily. If you will say I have another one they will not give you.
If you have submitted original to CIC before this application, just send them xerox copy of the old one with the old file number. I guess this is mentioned in Newly introdused forms.
I guess this will help you.

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
received by Mike at CIO July 14, 2014
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
Addtl docs request August 20, 2015
IELTS Request
CEM received addtl docs Sept 20, 2015
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
westpoint said:
the ff pls send in missing details:

please check from the spreadsheet what your missing details are, could be any of the ff below:

[size=10pt]date application sent

date application was received
received by
mode of payment
date payment was encashed
destination
w/ w/o agent?

and message it back, ;)

crazyberns
timhortons
Lins
Yesboss
indiatohcanada
birror
sexyeyes12
Val_kir
ssaansari
whistler
tracesg
smgrge
jubes
big o
niala
pyramid777
sho78
danny03
finalrash
francisC
brown eyes
cksmg
priyavig
sahil97
faani
odv
pan30
alpha male
murachi
takemblues
red horse
saqibs2
sweet bambi
daljit72
ganesh
bhanu30
1122khan11
ravi_07
julie ann
sanity
s aslam
harryc
rohit menon
tocy80
zub2612
nish
rasance
naawneetdalal
goodman
cool canada
francis C
keyur foryou
mycoweatsgrass
jade268
rajughosh
ojooluseguno
hussains
lina
paulcanada
[/size]

thanks mucho
hey why am I included both in the International and FSW spreadsheet? here are my details:

Filipino FSW applicant
NOC 1122
Manila VO
date sent 7/20/2011
date rcd by CIO 7/26/2011
rcvd by MIKE
pre assessed
payment thru CC
with consultant
destination: toronto

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
Longhandle said:
Focus On "AS OF AUGUST 3 " "AS OF AUGUST 3 " "AS OF AUGUST 3 " "AS OF AUGUST 3 " "AS OF AUGUST 3 " "AS OF AUGUST 3 " :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
I agree.. I think everyone who sent their file til aug 3, are already included in the cap count. that means a lot who filled have also been rejected for some reason since a lot have filled under NOC 1122.. positive thinking can help considerably.

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
Guys check this out: its a procedure manual of FSW applications at CIC :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Receiving the application at the CIO
Applicants are required to submit their complete application, including all required supporting
documents, to the CIO. This includes all documents listed both on the CIO and visa-officespecific
document checklists. As of June 26, 2010, a valid official language test result from a
designated language testing agency must be submitted as part of the application.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10, including
the following required forms, fees, information and documents:
• required forms, including a signed and completed IMM 0008E GEN containing the name, birth
date, address, nationality, marital status and current immigration status of the applicant and
all family members (whether accompanying or not), and identifying the principal applicant,
properly completed Schedule 1’s for the principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law
partner and all dependent children aged 18 and older listed on the IMM 0008, as well as a
properly completed Schedule 3 for the principal applicant;
• the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language test from a designated
testing agency (see section 12.6)
• evidence of payment of the applicable fees (please see Section 5.4 for more information on
fees);
• the visa, permit or authorization being applied for;
• the class in which the application is made;
• the Use of a Representative form, if appropriate;
• a signed statement to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate;
• any information and documents that may be required by the Act and Regulations.
Note: Applicants must submit all documents listed both on the CIO and visa-office-specific document
checklists in order for their applications to be considered complete pursuant to R10.
7.2. Assessing applications against the Ministerial Instructions issued June 26, 2010
The CIO will assess the applicant’s submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility
under the MI issued on June 26, 2010. To be eligible for processing, the applicant must meet all
the criteria described in the MI. If the application is eligible for processing, the applicant will be
informed. Once processing has begun, the cost recovery fee is no longer refundable.
OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers
2011-06-17
If the applicant’s submission is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be
informed and will receive a refund of processing fees.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Manush said:
Do one thing, go and ask them , I lost my IELTS result card. They will tell you to provide FIR for that. and you will get it easily. If you will say I have another one they will not give you.
If you have submitted original to CIC before this application, just send them xerox copy of the old one with the old file number. I guess this is mentioned in Newly introdused forms.
I guess this will help you.
Manush,

Yes, the new forms say that a copy of the TRF can be submitted with the application along with the CIC rejection email confirming that they have retained the form - How about a situation where you want to file a second application but have not heard from CIC about the first application hence there is no file number to quote - any thoughts ?

Sanity

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
brown_eyes said:
Guys check this out: its a procedure manual of FSW applications at CIC :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Receiving the application at the CIO
Applicants are required to submit their complete application, including all required supporting
documents, to the CIO. This includes all documents listed both on the CIO and visa-officespecific
document checklists. As of June 26, 2010, a valid official language test result from a
designated language testing agency must be submitted as part of the application.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10, including
the following required forms, fees, information and documents:
• required forms, including a signed and completed IMM 0008E GEN containing the name, birth
date, address, nationality, marital status and current immigration status of the applicant and
all family members (whether accompanying or not), and identifying the principal applicant,
properly completed Schedule 1's for the principal applicant, his or her spouse or common-law
partner and all dependent children aged 18 and older listed on the IMM 0008, as well as a
properly completed Schedule 3 for the principal applicant;
• the results of the principal applicant's English or French language test from a designated
testing agency (see section 12.6)
• evidence of payment of the applicable fees (please see Section 5.4 for more information on
fees);
• the visa, permit or authorization being applied for;
• the class in which the application is made;
• the Use of a Representative form, if appropriate;
• a signed statement to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate;
• any information and documents that may be required by the Act and Regulations.
Note: Applicants must submit all documents listed both on the CIO and visa-office-specific document
checklists in order for their applications to be considered complete pursuant to R10.
7.2. Assessing applications against the Ministerial Instructions issued June 26, 2010
The CIO will assess the applicant's submission as-is and make a final determination of eligibility
under the MI issued on June 26, 2010. To be eligible for processing, the applicant must meet all
the criteria described in the MI. If the application is eligible for processing, the applicant will be
informed. Once processing has begun, the cost recovery fee is no longer refundable.
OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers
2011-06-17
If the applicant's submission is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be
informed and will receive a refund of processing fees.
this may point out that even though your cc/bd has already been charged, it doesnt mean you are in the cap and approved for processing, am i right?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jijitipie said:

Sincerely,
Justine Tiro

2. For international recipients candidate should submit the completed additional TRF request form and payment either in cash or manager's cheque.

Makes me laugh when they say "we are only allowed to issue one personal copy of the IELTS results". They are a private body (and also I believe a registered charity), they are not owned or run by the government, and so as far as I am aware they are "allowed" to issue as many copies as they like. What they mean is "we can only be bothered to issue one personal copy of the IELTS results".

Anyway, please check here:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/2nd-copy-of-ielts-results/

I have documented someone else getting a 2nd copy of IELTS results sent to them personally, after I told him to try quoting the Data Protection Act at the British Council, which basically means they HAVE to send you details in writing of any personal information they hold about you on their computer systems, which includes IELTS results.

Wayne.