20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
luckymystery said:
Many a congrats. so there the backlog is reduced a lot..
And good luck for next steps.
true! thanx a lot.

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Patricia1818 said:
Oh My Heart!!!!!!! 31.08!!!! ???
ura doctor so u shud be able to take care of ur heart. good luck!

R

RKC

rashid63 said:
RKC, luckymystery, Bbhandari, Sajeels,Vinodkumar, fazeme
Thanks for yor sentiments.

RKC, sorry, I mistakenly mentioned Sep instead of Aug. My timeline is given below
Application sent August 21
Delivered on August 25
DD cashed on November 12
Visa Office London
NOC-4151 Psychologist
PER received November 17
Okay, added.

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
what you guys are saying is that even if I had sent an application in October for 0631, I would have made it? I doubt that. I dont think it will extend after 15th Sep. what are your thoughts?

R

RKC

may05 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][move]GOODNEWS!!!!! GOT OUR MR/PRPF/NBI dated Nov 7, 2011....Goodluck !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats !!! ...may.....your status updated on ss. Good Luck .

R

RKC

prapplicant said:
what you guys are saying is that even if I had sent an application in October for 0631, I would have made it? I doubt that. I dont think it will extend after 15th Sep. what are your thoughts?
CIC Reviewing officers who are responsible to send PER/NER have no backlog (minimal queue indicating less applications in month of Aug than July)
The caps sure have backlog. Applications who had their fee processed latest are included in the last cap update.

From the spreadsheet.

Date of application last cashed for 1122 : 20 Aug ; 1122 Cap reached announcement on CIC website : 22 Aug.

Date of application last cashed for 3152 : 16 Sep ; 3152 Cap reached announcement on CIC website : 20 Sep

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
alaindotcom said:
Oh you'll get in. Don't worry. You own Canada. See you in Brampton for Diwali 2012.

Hey Everybody! Somebody needs to bring the chimney & cheese talk back in this forum. We are all soooo tense! ;D
Absolutely!!! See you in Brampton!! You may want to learn a few bollywood steps in the meanwhile. There's no Indian celebration without music and dance ;-) ;-)

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Your Highness said:
RKC, PRapp, Farukh, and all other friends,

What is your take on the fact that the gap between CC/BD charge and PER have come down to 3-4 days?

Does this mean that the CAPs updates are genuine now? If not completely up to date, but has the gap been reduced?
You have observed that 3131 have jumped to a lot of applications in one week but CC/BD charging of 3131 applicants have not jumped , 25th August applicant of 3131 have been charged but 1st September applicant of 3131 is still waiting. This means my dear CC/BD charging and receiving PER have no relation with CAP .
CC/BD charging and issuing PER is the responsibility of 2nd team (Reviewing team) which perform steady irrespective of number of applications received.
You are observing number of applications received are not steady, some times number of receiving applications are increased and some times they are decreased because announcing the CAP is not the responsibility of 2nd team (Reviewing team) which works steady, it is the responsibility of 1st team (Completeness checking team) it cant works steady, it has to run with number of receiving applications, it has to check only limited parameters which require 5 minutes/ application. But 2nd team (Reviewing team) has to work deeply which requires time, so it works steady irrespective of receiving the applications. CC/BD charging and issuing PER is on the convenience of the 2nd team .
I posted the following statement for many times read it once again
there two teams are existing
one team is for completenss checks that is related to CAP
The second team is for processing fee and pre eligibilty review
the first team hand over the complete applications to second team.
the second team processes on its own convinience irrespective of first team .
the first team processes and announce the number of complete applications at different intrvals irrespective of second team .

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
RKC said:
CIC Reviewing officers have no backlog (minimal queue indicating less applications in month of Aug than July) who are responsible to send PER/NER.
The caps sure have backlog. Applications who had their fee processed latest are included in the last cap update.

From the spreadsheet.

Date of application last cashed for 1122 : 20 Aug ; 1122 Cap reached announcement on CIC website : 22 Aug.

Date of application last cashed for 3152 : 16 Sep ; 3152 Cap reached announcement on CIC website : 20 Sep
True. So caps do have backlog and hence we still play the prediction game:) will 0631 go till 15th September?? oh god this is like a lottery now

R

RKC

Your Highness said:
Absolutely!!! See you in Brampton!! You may want to learn a few bollywood steps in the meanwhile. There's no Indian celebration without music and dance ;-) ;-)
YH, I too would like to join you & alain in Bollywood dance party planned for Diwali 2012 in Brampton & shake a leg... :) :p

prapplicant

Jan 25, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
RKC said:
YH, I too would like to join you & alain in Bollywood dance party planned for Diwali 2012 in Brampton & shake a leg... :) :p
hail bollywood.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
RKC said:
CIC Reviewing officers who are responsible to send PER/NER have no backlog (minimal queue indicating less applications in month of Aug than July)

From the spreadsheet.

You have observed that 3131 have jumped to a lot of applications in one week but CC/BD charging of 3131 applicants have not jumped , 25th August applicant of 3131 have been charged but 1st September applicant of 3131 is still waiting. This means my dear CC/BD charging and receiving PER have no relation with CAP .
CC/BD charging and issuing PER is the responsibility of 2nd team (Reviewing team) which perform steady irrespective of number of applications received.
You are observing number of applications received are not steady, some times number of receiving applications are increased and some times they are decreased because announcing the CAP is not the responsibility of 2nd team (Reviewing team) which works steady, it is the responsibility of 1st team (Completeness checking team) it cant works steady, it has to run with number of receiving applications, it has to check only limited parameters which require 5 minutes/ application. But 2nd team (Reviewing team) has to work deeply which requires time, so it works steady irrespective of receiving the applications. CC/BD charging and issuing PER is on the convenience of the 2nd team .
I posted the following statement for many times read it once again
there two teams are existing
one team is for completenss checks that is related to CAP
The second team is for processing fee and pre eligibilty review
the first team hand over the complete applications to second team.
the second team processes on its own convinience irrespective of first team .
the first team processes and announce the number of complete applications at different intrvals irrespective of second team .

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RKC said:
OH RKC.......you are our guest of honour!!! Everybody in this thread would agree!!!!

Lets take some dance lessons for "Chhamak Chhalo" (for the benefit of all our friends who don't follow bollywood, thats the latest most popular bollywood dance number) and show Canada that WE HAVE ARRIVED!!! This bunch from the "westpoint thread"...lol.......

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Next week is your turn ! Be ready !

Bbhandari said:
Dear Friends,

i was waiting to see more posts on the further development and movement of the processing of the applications. The posting has gone very slow. I assume that many friends have slept and they will open their email tomorrow only. So, looking forward to see more comments tomorrow.

Good night.

11:30 p.m
Sint Kateline Waver,
Belgium.