+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

Guikegod1 said:
Hi! Can you please add me up on the spreadsheet.

FSW
NOC: 3152
Application Sent: August 3, 2011
Application Received: August 8, 2011
Application Received by: Mike
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft

Thank's!
Added.
Please update your Visa Office.
Best of luck with your application.

McShelleh

Sep 30, 2011
guys, can somebody edit my info on the spreadsheet from 17 july to 14th, and
mode of payment is BD
recieved by D.STAPLETON
sent on 9th of July
thx alot & and can't wait for the next round (this week) of hardship and prayers
:'( :'( :'( :'(

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Appeal about the wrong information you got from the cic web site regarding application recevied updates. May be that will help you ??? Y-Axis is not registered consultant they don't use representative forms with case file. I think they don't help you in this situation. You can mail to cio and ask ? What do you say ???? Or search a good immigration laywer and discuss with him/her about this situation. The point is why they update there site on 22nd aug about cap reached. If cap reached is done on 8th july. You can ask this question to your consultant also

Ravi_07 said:
Appeal for what mate.............?
My application was returned bcoz of cap reached.............
I lost the race to the first 500..........(Thanks to my consultant Y-AXIS)
Simple as that......

As far as my next step is concerned.........
Im working on it..............
If it turns out positive then i will surely tell everyone on this forum..............

Until then i will watch others turn yellow green blue red purple on the spreadsheet and hope one day my name on the spreadsheet will also change colors............... ;)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
gladiusraj said:
Appeal about the wrong information you got from the cic web site regarding application recevied updates. May be that will help you ??? Y-Axis is not registered consultant they don't use representative forms with case file. I think they don't help you in this situation. You can mail to cio and ask ? What do you say ???? Or search a good immigration laywer and discuss with him/her about this situation. The point is why they update there site on 22nd aug about cap reached. If cap reached is done on 8th july. You can ask this question to your consultant also
Why fight a loosing battle.............?

R

RKC

Friends,
I have added a new column in the spreadsheet 'Days between Application & PER' . This will give a fair idea to people waiting for PER about the trends /wait times to receive PER.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Big O said:
Ravi, wish you best of luck with your next step.
Hope that one day soon your name will turn into a rainbow of colors my friend...till then, please stay with us on this thread as some of us will surely need your feed back and help.
Thanx mate........!!!!!!!!!
Ofcourse i will be here till u get ur PR.............
Since u will get me an arranged employment offer after u get ur PR........... ;)

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
myat said:
Dear Sajeels,

Let me know your advice. How should I do?

1)I worked in 4 companies during 8 years, for example, company A, B, C and D.
There is only one letter( from current job, about 1.5 year) showing my main duties and the rest all are just position and period only.

2) now my question is should I go back to my previous company and ask for complete reference letter , in case my application something wrong? Can re-apply again if got NER?

OR can CIO request these reference letters after RBVO state??

Thanks and let me know.

Regards,
Myat
you have to prepare new reference letters from your previous employers

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Did you talk with your consultant about this matter what they said ?????

Ravi_07 said:
Why fight a loosing battle.............?

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
Here is the full article published in globe and mail
The lineup of people wanting to immigrate to Canada has grown steadily under the Conservatives' watch, despite government attempts to make the system more efficient.

Officials from the Immigration Department confirm that the waiting list to process immigration applications is now more than a million names long.
The long list means many years of uncertainty for some families here and abroad, and a tarnished reputation for Canada in the global competition for skilled workers.

“Huge problem,” tweeted Immigration Minister Jason Kenney this week.

He has spoken frequently about the need to streamline the immigration system, but the matter has now risen toward the top of his political agenda.

The House of Commons immigration committee has just agreed to hold eight hearings on the matter, beginning next week.

And Mr. Kenney has made curtailing the backlog a priority as he undertakes a major review of the level and mix of immigrants allowed into Canada.He is in the final stages of that review, although his final assessment is not expected soon.

However, Ottawa has cut back on the overall number of immigrants allowed into Canada this year, critics point out.

Clamping down on the number of acceptances is just lengthening the waiting list, and also taking the federal government further away from its goal of fuelling the Canadian workforce with immigrant labour, says NDP immigration critic Don Davies.

He points out that Mr. Kenney has said any growth in Canada's labour force will need to be completely supplied by immigration within five years.

“How are we going to meet that economic reality? I don't think they're responding to their own projections,” Mr. Davies said in an interview.

Mr. Kenney's officials say immigration is as high in Canada now as it ever was, and 2010 was a sudden spike that skewed the numbers. Still, the minister has also indicated that a huge increase in immigration is not in the cards any time soon.

“While Canada continues to welcome historically high numbers of new immigrants, and maintains the most open and generous immigration system in the world, we have to carefully manage the large number of people who want to be Canadian,” Mr. Kenney's spokeswoman, Candice Malcolm, said in an email.

That leaves finding ways to curtail applications as the only solution to getting rid of the backlog.Indeed, Immigration Canada has taken steps in the past few years to control the waiting list.

Since 2008, the minister has had the power to limit applications in certain categories. Mr. Kenney has exercised that power for foreign skilled workers and, most recently, the investor program. Canada is not accepting any more applications in the investor program until next summer.

As a result, and also because immigration officials are being pushed to process applications faster, the rate of increase in the backlog has diminished over the years, officials say.

Plus, the wait for some categories of workers — people who have a job lined up, or professionals badly needed in Canada — are usually approved within months.

But others — especially parents and grandparents of permanent residents, and immigrants who applied before the systemic change in 2008 — can spend up to eight years before they receive word about whether they are accepted or rejected.

Now, the challenge is to prevent the list from continuing to grow.

Mr. Davies says that if increasing immigration is not an option, there are two other ways to go about it: boosting government resources to handle the paperwork, or placing stricter limits on accepting applications.

But he says the government won't entertain an increase in resources.

“They're not doing that, leaving only one policy option, which is to shut the door on the number of applications that can be made,” he said. “I think they already have a pre-ordained answer. ... They're going to limit the numbers of applications for the first time in history.”

Published on Friday, Sep. 30, 2011 5:59PM EDT

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-takes-aim-at-immigrant-waiting-lists-a-million-names-long/article2186976/?service=mobile

any comments about this note which ia published in ther post by hariranjith, if canada is going to do this then this domino effect will hit other countries too i guess, but i am not sure.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
gladiusraj said:
Did you talk with your consultant about this matter what they said ?????
The only talk which i had with my consultant was of a full refund..............
As far is knowledge is concerned.........
As on this date...........................
I think i know more than my consultant.................

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
hello All,
I have got my AOR/PER on 14th SEP'11 and at that time my address was not visible on the site. Till yesterday night it was not there and today morning again it started appearing on the site. " What does it mean??"
My below status is not yet changed and I am desperately waiting for RBVO status......

We received your application for permanent residence on July 5, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 14, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Pl guide.... why our Mailing addresses vanish and reappears again??? Does it signify anything???

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
If you know please share with us. Why the cio do that ?

Ravi_07 said:

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
AVSNEH buddy did you know anything about cap reached date ???? Here everyone is saying that it is 8th July 2011 for NOC 1122. What you think ?????

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Did you got back you file ??????

Ravi_07 said:

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Ravi_07 said:
;D