Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
dreams7850 said:
Hey Guys

My CC got charged today..yuppiieee!!!!!!.....Fingers and everything else crossed for PER... ;D

Cheers
Dreams7850
Cool

M

Mr Mak

lubob said:
Bcoz in indian passport father's name is mentioned and one thing more do ur grandfather owned any ancesteral property ?
I am not sure indian passport would have been much help. CIO is very specific & strict abt "Proof of relationship" document..all they want is to get strongly convinced..Anyway, i do have my uncle's & father Priimary school Leaving certificate which clearly mention's my grandfather's & great grandfather's name.. i sud have included it ..i wasn't thinking much while filing.. i send the scanned copy of SLC later(just for their ref while evaluating my case) but they don't consider any followup document(softcopy or hardcopy)..Even in the NER mail, they mentioned a Note : Any different or new document submitted later will not be taken into consideration)..Can't blame them ..my mistake ..

But there is one loophole in their practice i wud like to put forward.. Just for awarness..

On Page 52, in Completness Check section of Instruction Guide, they mentioned that an application will be returned incomplete if any required document mentioned in Document Checklist (IMM 5612) is missing.

As per IMM 5612, Proof is Relationship is required & i didn't provided it. So they should have rejected my application in "Check Completness" stage instead of "Selection and Admissibility" stage ..atleast i would have had my refund & file..i don't know if this was intentional but i have mail them to provide clarification...Lets see..

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
- all required fields in your application forms are complete,
- all required documents are submitted from the Document Checklist (IMM 5612) , and
- the correct processing fee payment has been made.
If your application is:
- incomplete or;
- the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

My grandfather do have ancesteral land ...

gabry

Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
application received 6th July
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Hi Mr Mak ,I will not say sorry like every one do ..... I would say DO NOT GIVE UP , canada system always has some other directions , God bless you and my best wishes to all your future plans
Gabry

Mr Mak said:
Finally i received the ER mail from CIC ..Its NER.. points not totally up to 67 due to missing required document(Proof of Relationship under adaptability)..heartbreak though ..but saw this coming..

Anyways, i see some CC charged & PER received ..My heartly congratulations ..

Good luck ahead to all who made it.. God Speed ..

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Mr. Mak: I agree on your thought about the loophole...

Mr Mak said:
I am not sure indian passport would have been much help. CIO is very specific & strict abt "Proof of relationship" document..all they want is to get strongly convinced..Anyway, i do have my uncle's & father Priimary school Leaving certificate which clearly mention's my grandfather's & great grandfather's name.. i sud have included it ..i wasn't thinking much while filing.. i send the scanned copy of SLC later(just for their ref while evaluating my case) but they don't consider any followup document(softcopy or hardcopy)..Even in the NER mail, they mentioned a Note : Any different or new document submitted later will not be taken into consideration)..Can't blame them ..my mistake ..

But there is one loophole in their practice i wud like to put forward.. Just for awarness..

On Page 52, in Completness Check section of Instruction Guide, they mentioned that an application will be returned incomplete if any required document mentioned in Document Checklist (IMM 5612) is missing.

As per IMM 5612, Proof is Relationship is required & i didn't provided it. So they should have rejected my application in "Check Completness" stage instead of "Selection and Admissibility" stage ..atleast i would have had my refund & file..i don't know if this was intentional but i have mail them to provide clarification...Lets see..

- all required documents are submitted from the Document Checklist (IMM 5612) , and
If your application is:
- incomplete or;
- the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Dear Friend ! I had my maternal uncle as my canadian relation. I had not any birth certificate for my mother and Mama ji. I submitted my mama ji's indian passport plus a notarised declaration from Mama ji mentioning relation of mama ji with me.Second thing i submitted is my family tree which is named as Kursinama from land and revenue department, which showed both siblings under my grandfather's{ NANA JI} name. For ur information i had applied twice previously and i got approval from CIO everytime based on these documents. Hope it may clear some air regarding this issue. Regards .

R

RKC

Mr Mak said:

If your application is:
- incomplete or;

Yes you should get a refund of the processing fees, if they cleared your completeness check erroneously Had you checked the proof of relationship box on the chklist ? As normally after completeness check & qualifying check for the NOC they do not issue a refund.

M

Mr Mak

lubob said:
Dear Friend ! I had my maternal uncle as my canadian relation. I had not any birth certificate for my mother and Mama ji. I submitted my mama ji's indian passport plus a notarised declaration from Mama ji mentioning relation of mama ji with me.Second thing i submitted is my family tree which is named as Kursinama from land and revenue department, which showed both siblings under my grandfather's{ NANA JI} name. For ur information i had applied twice previously and i got approval from CIO everytime based on these documents. Hope it may clear some air regarding this issue. Regards .
Thx lubob for sharing this ..

M

Mr Mak

RKC said:
Yes you should get a refund of the processing fees, if they cleared your completeness check erroneously Had you checked the proof of relationship box on the chklist ? As normally after completeness check & qualifying check for the NOC they do not issue a refund.
Old NDVO checklist has only one checkbox for all 3 document (i.e Proof of Relationship, Proof of Status & Proof of Residence) unlike new generic checklist which has 3 seperate checkbox for each.

Since i provided POS & PORes, i had to check that box in NDVO checklist ..

M

Mr Mak

gabry said:
Hi Mr Mak ,I will not say sorry like every one do ..... I would say DO NOT GIVE UP , canada system always has some other directions , God bless you and my best wishes to all your future plans
Gabry
Thx gabry..wish u best of luck for ur case ..

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
check this link.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&srchtype=discussedNews&gid=112681&item=71206655&type=member&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_pd-ttl-cn&ut=25FiBvrCHC04Y1

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&srchtype=discussedNews&gid=112681&item=70427860&type=member&trk=eml-anet_dig-b_pd-ttl-cn&ut=1ds_RHl6XC04Y1

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
lubob said:
Dear Friends ! One light moment i want to share with u. Hope u will enjoy it.
nice........ ;D. 8)

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
dreams7850 said:
Hey Guys

My CC got charged today..yuppiieee!!!!!!.....Fingers and everything else crossed for PER... ;D

Cheers
Dreams7850
:D congratssss....good luck for PER.hope my turn wll come soonnnnn ???

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
@ OMO Naija,

Congrats on getting PER.

@ Mr. Mak.

It's sad to know that you got NER. But yeah if one door closes 100 doors open. So keep trying. trying is a sign of interest in life.