+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 01, 2011 FSW Applicants_MI 3

R

RKC

mishika said:
hi all

they give me the below consultation which was wrong as now the cic office require all the documents in a 01 go.and never updated me.
Were they playing a prank on you, if they sent this letter in 2011 ? Are they running immigration consultancy or they are in business of robbing people of their money ?

Don't give them a single penny.

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
RKC said:
Thanx nish,

I guess consumers court is going to be our last resort, but you know how we Indians prefer to resolve issues , we always run away from courts & try to solve matters outside.
More than money or anything they should be brought under the hammer.
dear rkc , r u from delhi? u can complaint with kalkaji police station .
police officer mr bagan singh. u can file the complaint with him. do u want the ph no?

he is a straight forward police officer.

shijoal

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
alirezaei said:
For those who may be intrested:

My application received on July 6 and
yesterday I got notified my BD has been encashed on Aug 8

Good luck my friends :)
Hey alirezaei,

Congrats to that. Would you like to join the spreadsheet. If yes, can you share the other details of your application- NOC, VO, agent details etc.,

R

RKC

silkymalik said:
Hi Mates,

My application received either 3rd or 4th Aug to CIO, Do you think, we can make it into the cap??
You will have to wait for a few weeks to get a precise answer. As of now they are charging upto 8th July applicants. If they don't have much of backlog for the numbers they have published you are probably in.
Good luck.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Hello westpoint/explorer,

Can we also have the name of the consultants (if applicable) in the spreadsheet? That way, we know if a consultant is bad when the applicant did not make it through to the app processing. This should ring warning bells for all those who want to use consultant and the one quick look at the spreadsheet will atleast give an idea on the consultant performance.

Hi friends,

Those who applied through consultancy, would you like to tell us the name of the consultancy service you have used? Would you all agree with my above suggestion.

R

RKC

shijoal said:
dear rkc , r u from delhi? u can complaint with kalkaji police station .
police officer mr bagan singh. u can file the complaint with him. do u want the ph no?

he is a straight forward police officer.

shijoal
Thanx alot shijoal,

I'm from Mumbai. In the agreement it's stated that in all legal matters the jurisdiction shall only be of Delhi courts. I'm not sure if this thing can be taken to consumer court in Mumbai.

It's time for some research . :-\

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
xnista said:
Even regarding CC, my CC is charged but for a while it was mentioned 'not billed' untill 2-3 days back that it has been transferred to the statement. It is good for you to know these days applicants of June 10th are getting their ER (PER or NER), 55 to 60 days from the receipt of application in CIO-S.
Congrats! What is your NOC?

R

RKC

NKKD Hortons said:
Hello westpoint/explorer,

Can we also have the name of the consultants (if applicable) in the spreadsheet? That way, we know if a consultant is bad when the applicant did not make it through to the app processing. This should ring warning bells for all those who want to use consultant and the one quick look at the spreadsheet will atleast give an idea on the consultant performance.

Hi friends,

Those who applied through consultancy, would you like to tell us the name of the consultancy service you have used? Would you all agree with my above suggestion.
A very good suggestion NKKD :). We are all here to help each other in this journey to Canada.

R

RKC

alirezaei said:
For those who may be intrested:

My application received on July 6 and
yesterday I got notified my BD has been encashed on Aug 8

Good luck my friends :)
Congratz alirezaei :)

M

Mr Mak

1) Do we need to notarise the photocopy of the document to be sent. New checklist doesn't says anything abt notarising except for those doc which need translation.

2) Is it mandatory to send PCC along with the application?

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
RKC said:
A very good suggestion NKKD :). We are all here to help each other in this journey to Canada.
Thanks RKC. That is very true. We do not want to be cheated while we are on a quest for a brighter future. Its a matter of self respect, money, time and energy. Think about the emotional trauma you have to go through if you have to pay for no fault of your own. After all, we are skilled workers and we should be smart enough to overcome the odds.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Mr Mak said:
1) Do we need to notarise the photocopy of the document to be sent. New checklist doesn't says anything abt notarising except for those doc which need translation.
Not mandatory but it is a personal choice.

Not mandatory but highly recommended. If you think you can still make it into the cap while you wait for your PCC, I recommend that you send them along with your application. If not, send the application first.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi guys quick question. I am just looking through all of the new forms in order to help one or two people who have PM'd me with queries, since I know they have now changed significantly from when we applied last August 2010.

Seems to me looking at the CIO site that there are no longer visa-office specific checklists, and that there is just one single CIO checklist (there is a visa-office specific requirements section for Beijing or Hong Kong etc).

So is that right, applicants only now have to submit the CIO checklist + supporting docs?

Wayne.

R

RKC

Cappuccino said:
Hi guys quick question. I am just looking through all of the new forms in order to help one or two people who have PM'd me with queries, since I know they have now changed significantly from when we applied last August 2010.

Seems to me looking at the CIO site that there are no longer visa-office specific checklists, and that there is just one single CIO checklist (there is a visa-office specific requirements section for Beijing or Hong Kong etc).

So is that right, applicants only now have to submit the CIO checklist + supporting docs?

Wayne.
Yes Wayne , now there is only one checklist, they have done away with VO specific checlkist.
The new one covers everything (all supporting docs which were earlier only on the VO checklist).

R

RKC

Mr Mak said:

We have notarized each & every photocopy we sent except PCC, reference letters & transcripts which were original. This was specified on the NDVO checklist when it existed.

No, PCC is not mandatory with the initial application. If not provided, they ask for it at the VO stage of processing.