Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Mr. Popular said:
Ha ha ha ha ha........
I've got on only thing to say

RKC can u plz send AGENT RAVI on a mission again and ask him to microwave my pot too.......
Mr. Popular...where have you gone missing? After your PER you just dissappeared ::) For your pot to be placed by RAvi you need to post at least one message per day. That's the pre-requisite ;D

By the way here's a +1 to you for showing up!!

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
So sweet of you to clarify with solid technical information. I shall share this info with my better half. He will be thrilled. I was just pulling your leg ;)

Take care and stay healthy :)

Bbhandari said:
Dear YH.

I think, you are doctor or Nurse or at least having medical background. I am Food/Dairy Technologist by profession. I am a student of Food Science, Technology and Nutrition. I am still reading my second master at the moment in Germany. Last year, I read an article about drinking beer as part of nutrition course. It says that if an adult man drinks 21 units of beers in a week (for women it is 14 units only), it brings lots of health benefits such as lowering hypertesnion, cholesterol and many more. One unit is equivalent to around 300 mL. I therefore, think that I am with in the limit and hope it has brought lots of benefits to my health. I am truly speaking and I have realzed it too.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated and acknowledged. I am with in the limit.

Today, I am trying Duvel, the most famous brand of Belgium. It contains little bit high alcohol i.e. around 8%. Therefore, I am trying only one.

Cheers.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bbhandari said:
Dear YH,

I am logged in everyday. I am posting everyday. Today, I also read that you got 2 minus one and you were a kind of sad that you never tried to hurt people and they are sending you minus one. I am just sielent and enjoying your conversation. Do not bother with minus because there is always plus inside the minus. so, one minus can bring so many plus in you/our life. Cheer up.

god bless you all.
Hurray.
Ya Bbhandari...I was taken aback and of course wanted to apologise too. Thats why I mentioned it. However from now on I have decided I won't go to my profile information at all where the minuses show up :) I'll just come to this thread, read all of your lovely posts, post responses whatever, and enjoy the plusses given by all my friends (and shall remind all of you if I run out of plusses...ha..ha...to add up to the count) and log out!! Howzatt..........

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lucky Mystery....you're done with medicals...wow...and what an elaborate post...I almost expected it from you actually.

So happy to know all went well.

luckymystery said:
At last today im done with medicals. It was a fine experience except for x-ray had to go to some lab.
It went like this.
After 20 mins of wait in DMP's clinic we were called for Urine sample then Blood sample and then again a 40 mins. Wait for Physical examination as there were two families already waiting before us.
When DMP called me on my turn, this happened in the DMP office;
He asked me some quick questions and I gave quick answers most of my answers were NO.
1st he asked me about any surgery ever?
I told yes I had once when I was 1 year old, he wrote it down on the form then he asked related questions like did you have ever again and do you have any kidney problem or kidney stones, I replied in NO for other all related questions.
Then He asked did you ever had T.B.? or are you on any other regular medication, I said NO.
Then he asked me let's go for your eye examination, It was 6/6 8)
Then weight and height.
Then he took my physical examination, he asked me to lie down and then he poked my belly, chest on different spots and also asked me to breathe (while checking with his steth.) and then after few breadths he asked me to hold your breath now and again he checked the same spots with steth. Then he asked me that do I have any other marks on my body.
Then he asked me to sit and he took my B.P. then he checked my back with steth.
And that's it he said you may go and send your spouse.
The same story repeated with my spouse.
At the reception I inquired that will I be told of any anomaly in my medical? She said no it's a secret between DMP and Embassy. And in talks she confirmed that our Urine analysis is fine so don't bother and other reports will arrive after 3-4 days and they will courier our results on 30th of Jan. as DMP is going on leaves and he will be back after 4-5 days. (you will be able to have tracking number after 10th of Feb. I don't know so late....)
Then she gave us X-Ray forms and asked us to go to a lab.which was 20mins drive away from the clinic. SO we went there had x-ray done and asked when they will send the x-rays to DMP, he said in couple of days.

This was a long story of my medical cut short (even though I think its still long ;))
Now the good thing was that DMP did not ask us to remove any clothes. And DMP was a nice guy.

All the best for every1 who is going for MR.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
spicey said:
If she is an expectant mother,she is not expected to do Chest X-ray as it may affect the fetus.

You can notify your VO of her condition as she would do all but the above test. Therefore on the arrival of your bounty, mother and Child will compete the test.

Ps;just for the records,what is 'ROFL'?
Hello Spicey

+1 to you for keeping in touch and also providing valuable information to friends seeking advice. Lovely.
Cheers

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mo7a100

Yes you should be able to claim points for 2 years full time work exp (from your 25 months stint). It clearly mentions in the CIC guideline that you need x number of hours in full time or equivalent in part time.

Trust this clarifies your doubt.

Cheers
mo7a100 said:
Hello every body

thanks to mmr/ AUa
I need some help from you or from admin plz

I have my work experiance with only 36 hr/ week,
they want full time with 37.5 hr/week,
that means if I have 25 months with 36 hr/week (36 hr/week*4 week*25month = 3600 hr = 2 years)
= 24 months with 37.5 hr/week (37.5 hr/week*4 week*24 month = 3600 hr = 2 years).

so I try to get work expeiance with 25 months with 36 hr/week and that equal to two years experiance

help me plz if u can?

thanks

mo7a100

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Your Highness said:
mo7a100

Yes you should be able to claim points for 2 years full time work exp (from your 25 months stint). It clearly mentions in the CIC guideline that you need x number of hours in full time or equivalent in part time.

Trust this clarifies your doubt.

Cheers
alot of thanks MR/ YH, and plz help me with if I have basic level in my second language(L,S,R,W) how many points can I get?

innovation

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC received my application for PR on July 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Payment : 23 Sep 2011 , PER : 24th Oct 2011,AOR: 8th Dec 2011, snail mail : 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
Med's Request
awaiting
Passport Req..
31st March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
luckymystery said:
At last today im done with medicals. It was a fine experience except for x-ray had to go to some lab.
It went like this.
After 20 mins of wait in DMP's clinic we were called for Urine sample then Blood sample and then again a 40 mins. Wait for Physical examination as there were two families already waiting before us.
When DMP called me on my turn, this happened in the DMP office;
He asked me some quick questions and I gave quick answers most of my answers were NO.
1st he asked me about any surgery ever?
I told yes I had once when I was 1 year old, he wrote it down on the form then he asked related questions like did you have ever again and do you have any kidney problem or kidney stones, I replied in NO for other all related questions.
Then He asked did you ever had T.B.? or are you on any other regular medication, I said NO.
Then he asked me let's go for your eye examination, It was 6/6 8)
Then weight and height.
Then he took my physical examination, he asked me to lie down and then he poked my belly, chest on different spots and also asked me to breathe (while checking with his steth.) and then after few breadths he asked me to hold your breath now and again he checked the same spots with steth. Then he asked me that do I have any other marks on my body.
Then he asked me to sit and he took my B.P. then he checked my back with steth.
And that's it he said you may go and send your spouse.
The same story repeated with my spouse.
At the reception I inquired that will I be told of any anomaly in my medical? She said no it's a secret between DMP and Embassy. And in talks she confirmed that our Urine analysis is fine so don't bother and other reports will arrive after 3-4 days and they will courier our results on 30th of Jan. as DMP is going on leaves and he will be back after 4-5 days. (you will be able to have tracking number after 10th of Feb. I don't know so late....)
Then she gave us X-Ray forms and asked us to go to a lab.which was 20mins drive away from the clinic. SO we went there had x-ray done and asked when they will send the x-rays to DMP, he said in couple of days.

This was a long story of my medical cut short (even though I think its still long ;))
Now the good thing was that DMP did not ask us to remove any clothes. And DMP was a nice guy.

All the best for every1 who is going for MR.

informative and good piece of information lucky... thanks a lot for sharing .. 1+ from me

Mr. Popular

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
PER...: 12-01-2012
File Transfer...
AOR...: 04-02-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012 Med's Received At NDVO: 04-04-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2012 Passport Received At NDVO: 05-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2012
Your Highness said:
Mr. Popular...where have you gone missing? After your PER you just dissappeared ::) For your pot to be placed by RAvi you need to post at least one message per day. That's the pre-requisite ;D

By the way here's a +1 to you for showing up!!
I had gone no where YH
I follow this thread on a daily basis, it's just that i dont post bcoz i'm not as knowledgeable as other forum members.
Thanks for the +1........
i wanted to give u +1 too but that option is still not available in my profile

Mr. Popular

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2012
spicey said:
If she is an expectant mother,she is not expected to do Chest X-ray as it may affect the fetus.

You can notify your VO of her condition as she would do all but the above test. Therefore on the arrival of your bounty, mother and Child will compete the test.

ROFL --> Rolling On Floor Laughing

Thought it wud b helpful for u to know the meaning with AGENT RAVI around.

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
hi,friends i m new to this thread i applied in last week of november should i check dd encashment or sholud i further wait for some time plz suggest me.
hey,friends im still looking for ur reply plz reply me

Mr. Popular

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2012
koel said:
hey,friends im still looking for ur reply plz reply me
Wait for some time..
DD encashment take time to reflect

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Bbhandari said:
Dear Abishek Bhai,

Aap mujhe, aapak telephone number de. I will call you, when I will be Delhi. Then we should have Daru, Dabake. Meri taraf se.

Ab ta khus ho na?

cheers.
arre pakka bhandari bhai... abhi 2 weeks pehle Mang bhai bhi delhi aaye the, and it was real fun..... Jaldi aao bhai delhi phir toh

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
spicey said:

lolz ROFL is Rolling On Floor, Laughing

ravneet kaur

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
mitesh_canada said:
hey friends,

I got MR AND PPR yesterday.
I made one seriouse mistake which came in my attention few days ago that I wasn't mention in my form that "my wife got rejected for usa".
senior please advise me on that issue what should I do now??
she applied for visitor visa.
congrts mitesh