Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
Congratulations Shijoal. Keep going NDVO more MR letter, RKC first.

shijoal said:
All my forum friends. here is a happy news for you.
This is wowwwww and wonderfull moment of my journey to canada.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got MR AND PPR my mail.

wish you all great success thru out.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hi Solitude,
When I recvd my MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC request first of all I started dancing and laughing.... Actually couldnt believe that Almighty is soooooo kind to my requests..... I thanked him and stopped my dancing.... hahahhahahahaah :) but yes the moment was lik ethat....

Anyways, here is my exp....
I went thru the detailed instruction (medical) paper ( 2 pages) which came thru the attachment which gave complete and detailed information about Medicals.... I went thru the same and got the DMP list from it. In DMP list there are 4 Drs given for Mumbai location, and I started giving calls to then for an appointment..... I called first dr. and she said she is completely occupied with the medical tests till 30th JAN and can give the appointment for 1st FEB only.... As my submission date for the documents was 26th feb and i dont want to take a risk, i thought lets call another dr. though he is 30 mins away from my res. I called him 30 times but he was not available at any of the call.... due to thsi I waste my half a day.... anyways, I called third dr and got surprised that when I called him and ask for an appointment, the lady got to know that I am taking an appointment for immigration purpose and she said they have stopped doing medical tests since one and half year... they intimated to CIC but still their name is reflecting in th eist... Anyways inshort big NO frmo that dr as well. Now, only one dr. remians which practices 1 and half hr away from my res.... I gave it a try and on first call I got an appointment.....
I took an appointment for next day (Sat) early morning....I went there and at reception I mentioned my purpose of visit to that center.... She ask me to sit at recptn area for my call..... She called me in 5 mins and asked me to fill the form for myself and my family.... She told me th etotal amount to be deposited (b4 examination) and on payment of the same she told me that security guys will assist me for further proceedings.... Security guys took us in one cabin where we did our Blood test, Urine test.... After that dr. ask us to go for X-ray by taking oen form..... We went to another cabin (# 28) where we asked to wait at waiting area again..... there we found some ppl are having breakfast..... I thought we will also ask to have a food but unfortunately we are not the lucky once....One assistant dr. came to us and me to fill the form. there were 3 form ( for each) mentioning about general health information regarding ourself..... He showed me how to fill the information in the form and asked me to fill for all of us..... I started filling it up... it took half an hour for me to fill the information and to take signatures.... I submitted those forms to him and he said we will get a call for further tests in a while... as per the same we called by another Dr. for X-Ray and we both went inside one by one....
After doing the same, Assistant Dr. told us to go to the first cabin where Main Dr. is goinog to take our Physical examination.....We went there and Dr. call one by oen inside... She ask soem important questions like " whether we have an alergy of something/ or do we have any major illness in recent years / or do we have any family history problem..." Did I had an accident in my life b4.. any major surgery or something.... Any mark/tattoo i have on our body... She checked the blood pressure and ask me to read the letters by closing eys... She ask me to read the colour numbers which are confusing in nature.....
The similar way goes to my wife as well.... She ask my child to come inside (6 months) and ask us some questions.... she checked vaccinations and all... she checked his complete body and saw whether he doesnt have any mark or something on his body...
She asked us to wait in a reception for half an hour..... we did so and she came there to say good bye to us...... We asked her whether we have to took the medical report or not... where she explianed that NO , she will directly send the reports to respective authority..... If we want we can only get the photo copy of the same after they send the reports to them..... We thank her from our heart and started our return jouney to our sweet home.....

I hope everything goes smooth and I can see Medical recv line very soon....

Regards,

AVSNEH

solitude said:
Dear AVSNEH,

Please post your MR experience..

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
another MR through email!

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
westpoint said:
for Manila VO, my MI2 contemporaries who were called for interviews were those who are in common law relationship (or what we called as CLP), those whose work experience needs clarifications, and they were usually asked to produce proof of their relationship like joint bank acct, utility bills or properties showing both their names on it or any document to prove that such relationship existed long ago...those under clp and have children were required to produce birth certs showing name of parents, while for those whose work experienced were "in question" were asked to provide docs to prove the veracity of their claims...

my input here is just to show the real scenarios w/c i have encountered for our vo...
yEAH that is quite informative...!!!

thank you..!

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pharmacist77 said:
I have a quick question as i'm a bit confused...i have done my medical tests and paid the RPRF as requested and my ECAS was also updated to "medical tests received"...but they haven't asked for the PCCs yet although I did not submit with initial application...does anybody know at what stage they ask for PCC? I know it should be asked for with MR...did they forget or they will ask later?
I believe they forgot to ask for PCC's usually they are asking for this at the stage when you receive MR & RPRF forms. U don't have to worry!...
Good luck, you almost completed the visa process!!! ;)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
stranger4ever said:
I believe they forgot to ask for PCC's usually they are asking for this at the stage when you receive MR & RPRF forms. U don't have to worry!...
Good luck, you almost completed the visa process!!! ;)
Congrats to ALL those who got good news :) :) This is such a happy thread these days Mashallah, full of happiness. I am joining in the +1 spree! Here we go :D
P.S
Westpoint you left me out of the + list :'( :'( I feel soo dejected :'(

R

RKC

vnca said:
Dear RKC,

Be ready to receive yours next.....
I wish we both should receive on same day like our AOR.
But I will get bit late since I have given UK address now
All the best for all

Dear ovais,

your words should come true
I will give +1 as much as you want...

Dear solitude,

our VO picking up its speed,
Be ready
May be...you never know. Hopefully we'll soon find out. Good Luck vnca

solitude

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2011
Doc's Request.
DD Encash... 18-August-2011
Nomination.....
PER Date... 03-October-2011
AOR Received.
AOR Date... 04-November-2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with the Application
File Transfer...
No Information
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
No Information
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shijoal said:
All my forum friends. here is a happy news for you.
This is wowwwww and wonderfull moment of my journey to canada.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got MR AND PPR my mail.

wish you all great success thru out.
Great My dear friend.. Congratulation...
God Bless you...

solitude

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
No Information
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
No Information
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
vnca said:
Dear RKC,

Be ready to receive yours next.....
I wish we both should receive on same day like our AOR.
But I will get bit late since I have given UK address now
All the best for all

Dear ovais,

your words should come true
I will give +1 as much as you want...

Dear solitude,

our VO picking up its speed,
Be ready
Yes Dear vnca...
NDVO is seeing our tension and anxiety..

solitude

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
No Information
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
No Information
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AVSNEH said:
Hi Solitude,
When I recvd my MR/PPR/RPRF/PCC request first of all I started dancing and laughing.... Actually couldnt believe that Almighty is soooooo kind to my requests..... I thanked him and stopped my dancing.... hahahhahahahaah :) but yes the moment was lik ethat....

I went thru the detailed instruction (medical) paper ( 2 pages) which came thru the attachment which gave complete and detailed information about Medicals.... I went thru the same and got the DMP list from it. In DMP list there are 4 Drs given for Mumbai location, and I started giving calls to then for an appointment..... I called first dr. and she said she is completely occupied with the medical tests till 30th JAN and can give the appointment for 1st FEB only.... As my submission date for the documents was 26th feb and i dont want to take a risk, i thought lets call another dr. though he is 30 mins away from my res. I called him 30 times but he was not available at any of the call.... due to thsi I waste my half a day.... anyways, I called third dr and got surprised that when I called him and ask for an appointment, the lady got to know that I am taking an appointment for immigration purpose and she said they have stopped doing medical tests since one and half year... they intimated to CIC but still their name is reflecting in th eist... Anyways inshort big NO frmo that dr as well. Now, only one dr. remians which practices 1 and half hr away from my res.... I gave it a try and on first call I got an appointment.....
I took an appointment for next day (Sat) early morning....I went there and at reception I mentioned my purpose of visit to that center.... She ask me to sit at recptn area for my call..... She called me in 5 mins and asked me to fill the form for myself and my family.... She told me th etotal amount to be deposited (b4 examination) and on payment of the same she told me that security guys will assist me for further proceedings.... Security guys took us in one cabin where we did our Blood test, Urine test.... After that dr. ask us to go for X-ray by taking oen form..... We went to another cabin (# 28) where we asked to wait at waiting area again..... there we found some ppl are having breakfast..... I thought we will also ask to have a food but unfortunately we are not the lucky once....One assistant dr. came to us and me to fill the form. there were 3 form ( for each) mentioning about general health information regarding ourself..... He showed me how to fill the information in the form and asked me to fill for all of us..... I started filling it up... it took half an hour for me to fill the information and to take signatures.... I submitted those forms to him and he said we will get a call for further tests in a while... as per the same we called by another Dr. for X-Ray and we both went inside one by one....
After doing the same, Assistant Dr. told us to go to the first cabin where Main Dr. is goinog to take our Physical examination.....We went there and Dr. call one by oen inside... She ask soem important questions like " whether we have an alergy of something/ or do we have any major illness in recent years / or do we have any family history problem..." Did I had an accident in my life b4.. any major surgery or something.... Any mark/tattoo i have on our body... She checked the blood pressure and ask me to read the letters by closing eys... She ask me to read the colour numbers which are confusing in nature.....
The similar way goes to my wife as well.... She ask my child to come inside (6 months) and ask us some questions.... she checked vaccinations and all... she checked his complete body and saw whether he doesnt have any mark or something on his body...
She asked us to wait in a reception for half an hour..... we did so and she came there to say good bye to us...... We asked her whether we have to took the medical report or not... where she explianed that NO , she will directly send the reports to respective authority..... If we want we can only get the photo copy of the same after they send the reports to them..... We thank her from our heart and started our return jouney to our sweet home.....

Regards,

AVSNEH

Dear AVSNEH,

Thanks for your detail MR experience.

Best wishes dear...

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
Ravi_07 said:
Ra-one was the villian......
Both in the movie and the Ramayan..!!
Oh is he! I always thought he's some super hero like batman or spiderman! :-[ .....I guess movie posters can be misleading... :eek:
appologies my friend.....let me make it up to you.......__RAVISHING!_ ;)

Markho

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS - 8.5 Band & PCC sent with application
AOR Received.
PER received :15.11.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
AOR received 3.01.2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24.02.2012, PP received by VO - 08.03.2012, DM - 05.05.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon
Your Highness said:
I would have given you some more (afterall this is RKC's gimme MR drive)...unfortunately there's another rule which forbids you from giving +1 to the same person more than once in 168 hours :( so pls wait for 168 hours and you will get your next +1 from me. Sure!
Wow, I'm yet to learn so much, u guys are real savy.Thanks Your highness, I'll wait patiently, I'm striving to be a champion member ;D he he he

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
AVSNEH said:
Hi Solitude,

Regards,

AVSNEH
thanks buddy, this is very informative...