Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Hello Everybody,

Instead of MR-s today i received a letter from VO requesting more documents:
- original recent FBI certificates for me and my spouse (Me and my family lived in the USA until 2007, and I attached to the application FBI certificates dated November 2010)
- original recent police certificate for my older son (which was not 18 at the time of application, but just had his 18th birthday)
- Immigration form Schedule A Background/Declaration for my older son .

This is not what I expected.

Seniors please help me out! If I send this week new fingerprints to the FBI it will take 8 weeks proces + 10 days to receive the certificates and I only have 90 days starting January 11th (the date on the letter... :eek:... it takes one week to get it from the VO) ???

Can I claim that I have not been in the USA since 2007 so the old FBI cetrif. should be taken into consideration? ???

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
Zelda82 said:
hi guys! I already received my PPR. its dated January 16, 2012. ;D
Congrats Zelda...so happy for u :)....at least one knows the average timelines too...

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
My ECAS has been updated today to "Medical results have been received" :)...they reached Paris vo on Dec 8th...plz update in the spreadsheet.

pharmacist77

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 21 July 2011
alaindotcom said:
My ECAS has been updated to include "Medical results have been received."

That's it.

Bow.

Applause.

;D
Congrats alaindotcom...good news..hopefully PPR soon...

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
pharmacist77 said:
My ECAS has been updated today to "Medical results have been received" :)...they reached Paris vo on Dec 8th...plz update in the spreadsheet.
Good news. Good luck for PPR.Its coming... 8)

vnca

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 13 2011,
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
PER on 5th oct 2011, AOR from NDVO:14th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
05th oct 2011
Med's Request
24/03/2012
Med's Done....
11/04/2012, Medical sent to LVO - 25/05/12, ecas update - 28/06/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06 July2012,Delivered on 24 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
alexchristi said:
Hello Everybody,

Instead of MR-s today i received a letter from VO requesting more documents:
- original recent FBI certificates for me and my spouse (Me and my family lived in the USA until 2007, and I attached to the application FBI certificates dated November 2010)
- original recent police certificate for my older son (which was not 18 at the time of application, but just had his 18th birthday)
- Immigration form Schedule A Background/Declaration for my older son .

This is not what I expected.

Seniors please help me out! If I send this week new fingerprints to the FBI it will take 8 weeks proces + 10 days to receive the certificates and I only have 90 days starting January 11th (the date on the letter... :eek:... it takes one week to get it from the VO) ???

Can I claim that I have not been in the USA since 2007 so the old FBI cetrif. should be taken into consideration? ???

Dear Alexchristi,

Dont worry and Dont get tensed. First send ur fingerprints to FBI as soon as possible.
I think you have enough time to submit. because, when we requested for FBI certificates, we got it in one and half month.
But I thought it will take 2-3 months.

In the meantime, you write a letter to VO saying that you already submitted PCC and you never lived there after that and
request them to consider the same. also, you can tell them as u applied for it and it will take 3 months to get, will submit once u get.

Good luck

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
klmy said:
NOW ABOUT COVE PAGE OF APPLICATION..
1> document check list should be the cover page of application or the bar code page 4 and 5??really confusing...
2> my photograph date is 15th august...(5 months old)..is it enough or should i go for new one...just now realized wen m about to send my application regarding photo date..
one more thing..as i have already submitted the original police certificate with the application.now m submitting the notarized photocopy of police certificate.should i tick on document check list for police certificate or leave it blank as they demanded only the original one..
waiting desperately for ur reply
Document checklist on top and then the barcoded pages

Regarding the photo...........
Cmon man u dont have to be MAHATMA GANDHI nd speak the truth........
even if the photos are five months old................write on the back that they were taken 5 days ago...............(unless u look completely different to what u used to look five months ago)
Surely CIO wont do carbon dating to find out when it was actually taken..............

PCC should b original............

Bbhandari

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2011
AOR Received.
PER on Dec. 02/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21.01.2012 (Second AoR)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting by grace of Lord Ganesh
Your Highness said:
I am only worried about NDVO's lack of activity...looks like they have gone on an eternal hibernation :-O
Dear Your Highness,
Do not worry. we are in the same boat. Let us expect for receiving second AoR sooner than possible.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
now said:
No, no no I do not deserve it :-[ a student can never surpass the Ustad!! You can give me a star though, for showing good progress :) :)
Ok Phenomenal Mohtarma...........
Number 37 from my side...........

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
now said:
Sweet and selfless,as usual, (I am waiting for RKC's good news too)
Your Highness said:
Thanks for your wishes wandering soul...but I am not waiting for my MR right now. I am waiting for RKC's MR. Pray it comes this week!
What love for each other...........!!!

i had tears in my eyes while reading this........

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
pharmacist77 said:
Thanks luckymystery...you're next :)
Thanks.
But i'll go for my medical on 20th Jan, 12. Lets see when will DMP send the results. After how many days your DMP sent the results?

Zelda82

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 04-07-2011 via FedEx | Received by CIO: 08-07-2011 10:45AM signed for by M.KRSZWDA.
AOR Received.
30-09-2011 from CIO via email.
IELTS Request
Sent Band8.
File Transfer...
eCas In Process: 09-10-2011 | 2nd AOR Received: 19-10-2011 from CEM via email | CEM Verification Call: 24-10-2011 09:00AM.
Med's Request
24-10-2011 | Received via mail: 26-10-2011.
Med's Done....
28 to 29-10-2011 at Timbol Clinic | PCC&RPRF Sent: 29-10-2011 via CEM dropbox @ RCBC | RPRF encashed: 04-11-2011 | Meds Sent: 17 & 22-11-2011 | Meds Received: 28-11-2011.
Passport Req..
16-01-2012. Passport Sent: 23-01-2012.
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
frustrated! said:
Hi, Zelda!
May I ask how you received your PPR? Email or snail mail? What do they require from you? just the passports?
thanks for all the greetings! i received it via email. here's how the CEM PPR looks like. i hope it helps in planning ahead...

Visa Section
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

P.O. Box 2168
Makati Central Post Office
Makati City 1200, Philippines
Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

[Name of Principal Applicant]
[Address]

Date: January 16, 2012
[UCI]
[Application NUmber]

Dear [Name of Principal Applicant]:

We are pleased to inform you that your visa(s) for permanent residence to Canada is/are ready to be issued, conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer. In order to complete the process you must forward, BY COURIER, the following:

1. Completed Appendix "A" (attached). Please ensure that Appendix "A" is signed and dated and that you have clearly indicated your file number . We will only accept forms which contain your original signature. Unsigned forms will be returned and will result in a delay in visa issuance. Your return address and all contact numbers must be clearly indicated for delivery purposes.

Warning - Change of Status
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office in writing immediately for further action:
change in marital status by reason of marriage, divorce, separation, annulment or death;
death of applicant, dependant(s) or sponsor;
birth of a child;
if you have other children which you have not listed on your application form (whether or not they live with you);
if your dependant children included on this application themselves have children which you have not listed on your application (whether or not these children live with you or your child);
change in health;
the laying of any criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
change in your mailing address / e-mail address and/or telephone number

Failure to inform this office of any changes of the above may render you and your family members inadmissible to Canada. If you have already been issued immigrant visas, you are not allowed to arrive in Canada without informing this office in writing of any of the above circumstances and receiving our specific direction on the next steps you must take.

Failure to declare family members (dependants) during processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117 (9) (d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations 2002. You cannot declare new or previously undeclared dependants when you arrive in Canada and if you do, you and your accompanying family members will all be denied entry into Canada.

2. The original passports for yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Please enclose your passports in a secure envelope, clearly indicating your file number on the envelope. Do not staple and submit old passports together with your recent passports. Please remove passport jackets/covers.

To ensure timely processing and facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-colored passports currently being issued by the Philippines authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization.

[b]NOTE :
Your visa(s) will be valid for your initial entry to Canada until [Date MR done] .[/b]

Please ensure that the validity of your passport(s) is at least six (6) months beyond this validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to Canada for all members of your family, if any). You must submit your passport(s) within 45 days of the date of this letter or your application may be refused for non-compliance according to Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Please note that no further requests will be sent to you.

You must arrive in Canada before the date of expiry. The validity of a permanent resident visa will not be extended and replacement visas will not be issued with a new validity date. If you still wish to go to Canada, you will then be required to make a new application (you must pay new processing fees and meet all selection and statutory requirements in effect at that time).

You must ensure that you have sufficient free/empty pages in your passport(s) for the insertion of each immigrant visa (if your children do not have their own passports and are included in your passport, a separate visa will be inserted in your passport for you and each one of your children; for example, if your passport includes three accompanying children, you will then need four blank passport pages in your passport as each immigrant visa requires one full passport page).

Check that your passport(s) is/are all in good condition. We cannot accept passports which have torn pages, damaged laminates or mismatched passport numbers (at the picture page and passport page), and these will be immediately returned to you without any visa.

3. Enclose two (2) recent photographs of yourself and every family member who will accompany you to Canada. Detailed instructions for the photographer are enclosed (Appendix "B"). Take these instructions to the photographer in order to obtain photographs with the required specifications.

4. You MUST send your package (Appendix "A", passports and photos) BY COURIER TO:
Embassy of Canada, Visa Section / Unit B
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1226
Philippines

Your passport(s) with immigrant visa(s), Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form(s), and your original documents will be returned to you by COURIER COLLECT. At the time of delivery, payment must first be paid to the courier company before they will release the package. If you do not wish to pay for a costly international shipment, please provide a delivery address in the Philippines on your Appendix A.

We will make our best efforts to have your passport(s) returned to you with your visa(s) within 90 working days from their receipt at the Embassy. You should not make any plans to travel to Canada until you are in possession of your passports and their required visas.
Please note: Applicants may not deliver passports in person or via the drop-box in order to obtain their immigrant visas.
Please respond within forty-five (45) days of this letter or risk refusal of your application per the above warning.

Sincerely,
Visa Section