NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
app reached 28.07.2011
Doc's Request.
all sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER received on 26/10/11 2nd AOR through snail mail on 28th NOV, Got inprocess on March 29
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
collected passport on 11.02.13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2013
mitesh_canada said:
Hey guys,

I have a good news to share with you.My online status has been changed in "IN PROCESS" on Jan 11.It was "RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE" before.Still wait for another good news which will be MR and PPR of-course and please keep praying for each other.
Oh thats great news, your MR might be on the way to ur doors any time

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Technical difference.

Bank Draft
a check drawn by one bank against funds deposited into its account at another bank, authorizing the second bank to make payments to the individual named in the draft

&
Demand Draft
A method used by individuals to make transfer payments from one bank account to another. Demand drafts are marketed as a relatively secure method for cashing checks. The major difference between demand drafts and normal checks is that demand drafts do not require a signature in order to be cashed.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
RChettiar said:
Dear Avsneh,

Ecas shows "In Process" from the day we got PER, more important is there any extra line added in your Ecas besides the line "Received your application on xxxx".

Most of us still with the same line 'Received your application on xxxx".

Regrds,
yeah mine same too...!! only one line...!!! same as yours... :D

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/198158/LOVE-ANIMATED-TABLES-heart-31000.gif[/img]
vnca said:
Dear Avsneh,

congrats for your MR

I was eagerly waiting for your MR.

Now I am so happy, because NDVO is moving a bit and we can expect our MR now

I think next turn goes to vinpar, yesboss and RKC

Wish you good luck
yea....NDVO...!!!

everyone's waiting for their MR....send 'em soon...!!! 8) 8)

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
You're right Dante0000...more often than not, they rely completely on the documents you have provided. Only if they have reason to doubt would they call. Infact from what I have heard is that only about 5% of applicants (and their employers) rcv verification calls. So I guess you can relax. There's no need to worry buddy.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Bbhandari said:
Next week,
Physician and Dentist will be in cap. A lots of improvement.
guys from the data of cap...deadline couldn't be predicted...just check pharmacist's forum once..!
official date of the cap to be reached was...almost a month after actually the cap was reached..!!

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
TKaur81 said:
My experience was a lotttt quicker than I thought it would be, I was done within about 90mins. Luckily for me I didn't have to travel too far for this medical, as a there was a designated dr to carry it out in the town next to mine, so saved me a hell of a lot of travelling! :) I first had to give all my paperwork to a woman who stuck the photo's onthe relevant sheets, and then once she had checked all the paperwork I was sent to do a urine sample...someone else came to check that and I was told it was negative :) after that a nurse took me to take some bloods, I believe they were routine ones, as well as for HIV, and Hep B...the blood test was very quick...after the blood test, another lady came to take me to get my height and weight and blood pressure done and she also checked my eyesight, (which if you have reading glasses make sure you take them with you!) and after that the designated doctor took me into another room. The doctor will go through your paperwork and just get you to elaborate on your illnesses if you have any, he checks if you have your last cervical smear test (if your female) and he carries out a physical examination on you...which he said mine was fine, and after that was over, I went to have a chest xray. I paid a fee of 295.00 for the whole lot..this is in Pounds so it wasn't toooo expensive. :) I've been told it takes about 7-10 working days to get the results and process all of this so now I will await to see what happens. Next week I will try and send of my final fee for immigration :)
Hope this gives people going for medicals a bit of insight, its really straightforward and nothing to worry about!
that's really good and quite informative...post.....!!

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
Wandering Soul said:
guys from the data of cap...deadline couldn't be predicted...just check pharmacist's forum once..!
official date of the cap to be reached was...almost a month after actually the cap was reached..!!
Wandering Soul...the gap is 2 months...between actual CAP and CAP rchd announcement.

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Optimist22222 said:
Ovais dear, I don't think situation is alarming. Rather I am observing some very positive developments. So there is nothing to worry about. The only problem is that we are continuously watching and waiting for the pot to boil. God-willing, our MR will not be very far. If we look at the London Office time lines of those who have received MR, it is between 55 to 85 days. Some LVO applicants are waiting since 115 days for the MR. Those whose ECAS status has been changed to "we started processing..." have also time lines between 50 and 106 days. Yours lapsed time after PER is 60 days and mine is 46 days only. Nothing is negative. So cheer up and wait for good news.
yea...now-a-days only one thing going in mind....!!!

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SABU79 said:
Sorry, It was my fault. But as you applied under FSW1 you must have at least one year full time work experience. If you have shown the work experience, did LVO contact your employer for verification? Thank you.

actually one my friend who had applied a year back...didn't receive any verification call but got an e-mail saying so that

we can't find any website of the company you have mentioned in your work experience so we doubt about its existence..

but he was able to justify the point..via e-mail

and he got PR..

Wandering Soul

Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
abhishekgoel007 said:
Guys here is the interview experience of a guy named saurav at NDVO

Dear Friends,

I have completed my interview on 12th JAN.I have done big mistake in hesitation at a time of interview.
I m sharing my int detail.
I reached CHC on time. my int time was 8.45 AM. i have completed my security check in time.Me my wife and my daughter and my Mother in law was their in reception area. i have asked them to allow my mother in law to take care of my 2 Month daughter.

Their was 12 Cabin. their was more people like me for int.I was waiting for my turn. Name was started announcing.My name was announced on 10 AM. Me and my wife has started to walk for cabin. my daughter was with my M law.Me and my wife entered in cabin. their was Indian officer in cabin. he asked my wife to come after some time.they ask me to sit in chair. I have settled my self in chair and adjusted my doc on table.

First, he asked me to give new application form and passport. I have given him.Then,he started asking question.

*He asked who is coming with you?
@ i replied all detail.

*where is your Father in law?write the name and no of father in law.
@ he is at home . i forget his no.

*he told you don't remembered your In-Laws no?
@ No sir,If you want than i can conform with my wife. he says it's ok.

i asked him about application of my daughter i have send him already on 3rd Jan. @ He replied me it will take time to attach your file.

1)what was your IELTS score?
Ans_ i have tell them as per record.

2)Tell me about ur professional history from starting to till date. What was ur first company name?
Ans- I told him exactly.

3)who referred for that job?
Ans- I told him by my uncle and his friend.

4)who was the owner of company?
Ans- Owner name.(Owner was my Father it was my family company)

5)why owner has not directly approached you?
Ans- I told him in hesitation.Actually i have answered it was my family company and job suggested by my uncle and offered by my dad.
*He told me you want to hide some information. you have misrepresented and you have not answered in hesitation. so your application may be rejected and banned for some time.
@ i told him it was just in hesitation.
He didn't agree.He went out from cabin with some form and come back again and instructed me you have misrepresented once.
*I don't argued him.he has typed something on his PC and He started asking next question.

6)Why you have left that job?
Ans- company was closed.

7)What was your next company who referred that job?
Ans- I got reference form internet.

8)When you have joined?
Ans- i have explained time and my designation.

9)where was it? why you have left?
Ans- It was 120 Km far from my home. It was very difficult to traveled. and i was planing for my marriage.

10)What was your next company?when you have joined? who referred you?
Ans-I told him company name and time of joining.And referred by my brother.

11)why its referred by your brother? what was your brother doing?
Ans-it was my bother's In-Law company. he was working their.

*I told him i have joined as accountant and working as a Insurance claims adjuster from last two year.

12)what was your duties as accountant?what is your duties as a ICA?
Ans-I have explained both duties and he satisfied.

13)Please show me Form-16 and IT return?
Ans- I have show them all It Paper and From -16.

14)What is your salary?
Ans- i have answered exact figure.

15) Do you have any other proof of your employment?
Ans- I have showed them PF statement,Latest salary slip,salary certificate.

16)He asked me for my Bank statement.with detail of salary credit.
Ans- I have showed them my last one year statement with salary credit.
#he asked me that if ask to send old statement will you send it?
@ I say yes.

17)He asked me about my and my wife education detail with certificate and mark-sheet.
Ans- i have given him all mine and my wife educational document. he gave me back.

18)Do u have new PCC?
Ans-Yes, I have submitted them.

19) He ask me about blood relatives in Canada and proof for same.
Ans- I have submitted my brother's proof. with birth certificate.he gave me back.

20) where is your brother in Canada? what he is doing? when he went their? he is happy with his family?
Ans-I told him Place, doing job and time of departure. and about his status

He Asked me to send my wife in side and told me that if i will announce ur name then you come with your baby.
I say Ok.

Then, I have send my wife.they have started question to my wife?

21) what you are doing?what is your husband is doing?what was your brother In-Laws doing?who is owner of you husband company.
Ans- My wife answered all the question have been asked perfectly.
whatever, i have tell them they have verified with my wife.(It was very short interview of my wife just for five minute)

Then, He announced my name.I have entered in cabin with my baby.

He asked me to show my marriage photo.

@ I have given him my album.

He asked me to show my daughter birth certificate.
@ I have showed them.

* He has complimented for my daughter and told me how you bring with such a small baby.

Then,he has taken my new PCC and All new Photograph for me my wife and my daughter.and gave me back my old photo. He gave me my passport back, and told me Keep this passport with you, it will be required at time of medical.

*Then, He asked me that now i am concluding my interview. do u want to ask any thing?

@ I asked him, When do i expect my medical?
#He replied me that it will take 4-5 weeks. we have to complete some formalities. I say Ok.

And finally, I have explained him reason of hesitation. I told him,i lost my mobile yesterday. and my daughter was suffering from fever. so he told me you lost your mobile.

At last,I thanks him to allow my In-Laws in CHC to take care of my daughter.

I have explained and showed them all the document and they have not ask me about single counter question from my all answer. he was satisfied with my all answer.(Except first).

So, Friends tell me what are the chances of my medical?
buddy I am really positive about your medicals...!! you will receive it soon..

and this is a good post to understand that what kind of questions could be asked for the interview..!!
good job buddy
my best wishes are there with you...!

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Your Highness said:
Now....muaaah..... :-* :-* :-*

I was a bit busy with some celebrations at home. Big party, lots of people, finally it's over and I am relaxing now, with my favourite forum and my favourite people :)

By the way, you've really picked up steam on this picture posting thingy. You come up with unique and apt ones. You must make Ravi really proud ;)
Good to have you back YH :) :)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.