+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Judicial review settlement offer

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
For documents requested they send you email or it was also show in your additional documents section in GCc account ??
My application was reopen on 19 feb 2021 just 2 days ago ..its only status change from refused to under process and background checking...
I asking this becouse if they will ask for new documents in Gcc account then i can know about it because i check my status everyday by phone call..if they will send only email then i am unable to check that email because my consultant is lazy he cant check email regularly....so please tell..
They sent an email saying something is needed to continue processing application.

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
how long does it take to get the notes once you file JV? what is the requirement set by federal court? does it take months?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
@aspirant hard to belive this can be happen in judial review, what a come back by sonia and what a decision by judge redetermine from different official and different location but not canadian embassy islamabad wow with 500$ compensation to applicant https://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/126964/index.do?q=study+permit+pakistan
Mario is one of the most senior lawyers and costly as well. Never seen a decision in such detail on a study permit, not just another visa officer but a different visa office and an interview if needed with the cost paid. Wow!

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Mario is one of the most senior lawyers and costly as well. Never seen a decision in such detail on a study permit, not just another visa officer but a different visa office and an interview if needed with the cost paid. Wow!
Question is that was it possible for me also if i request for different location but not abu dhabi:p i mean lawyer just written that sonia do not trust Islamabad office and require different official different location and judge happily accepted. If i find this case before i sure write about this in my JR. Lets see what happen with this reopening. Incase rejected then on second jr i will do that

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
If that was the case lawyer was Mario then a big question mark why lawyer failed to get settlement on early stages . I will check how much time consumed on this case

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Question is that was it possible for me also if i request for different location but not abu dhabi:p i mean lawyer just written that sonia do not trust Islamabad office and require different official different location and judge happily accepted. If i find this case before i sure write about this in my JR. Lets see what happen with this reopening. Incase rejected then on second jr i will do that
Logically it puts more pressure on the same visa office which refused the application.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Because the opposing counsel didn't want to settle.
Opposing mean mario? What was the benefit for not settling. The negative factor was the time , on settlement it was 2 month game and hearing stage means year or more and mario charged additional amount for hearing and i am sure it was 3000 dollars extra from settlement stage

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
Go with the flow with this one, later for the next one you can change your strategy!!

i went ahead with the JR today!!! i need good vibes and huge prayers....

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Opposing mean mario? What was the benefit for not settling. The negative factor was the time , on settlement it was 2 month game and hearing stage means year or more and mario charged additional amount for hearing and i am sure it was 3000 dollars extra from settlement stage
Opposing counsel means the lawyer of ircc.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Opposing counsel means the lawyer of ircc.
That's what i saying if mario was a good lawyer then why he failed to get settlement from ircc lawyer. Whatever was the final decision which was very good from judge but ircc lawyer didn't offer the settlement even that was the strong case but I got settlement and it is without mario even without any lawyer

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
a good lawyer will always try and settle it at settlement process! they should try and resolve it with strong reasoning!!! but again it depends on case to case basis.