VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barthlal said:
Dear All ,

Wanted to share as below .

My case showed online in process from 08.02.2011 , Inside content was same .
where as when i checked today , they have added one more line as
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 9, 2011
Hope for the best , will get Medical or additional documents request soon .

CONGRATULATIONS

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Staralihaider, I got view from Canada1234 and he finds my status update from RBVO to IN PROCESS with RBVO details as a system error where as ur list carrying different aspect? Can u plz explain what exactly the story behind in view of ur communications with the people who previously been down this road. waiting to hear u from.
Dear check the above post after this i think you will understand.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Dear check the above post after this i think you will understand.
Keep in mind that the above applicant's NOC is included in priority list. "In-Process" status with RBVO details is purely a system error. Actual processing starts when inside information reflects the date of processing. E-cas is erratic sometimes due to files transfer to GCMS.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalmayday said:
Dear Star ali,my status has been changed to IN PROCESS today.please update my status
Congrats Zalmaday !
Is your In PROCESS status showing any date refelecting processing has been started or is that carrying RBVO i.e old details? check bottom part of Staralihaider list where he distinguish people status wrt IN PROCESS and INPROCESS with date inside.

zalmayday

Apr 27, 2010
Veva said:
Congrats Zalmaday !
Is your In PROCESS status showing any date refelecting processing has been started or is that carrying RBVO i.e old details? check bottom part of Staralihaider list where he distinguish people status wrt IN PROCESS and INPROCESS with date inside.
Thax dear.Same old statement as RBVO.

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Its seems that they have starting working on 2009 applicants of Aug-Sep-Oct 2009.

Mine initiated on Mar/April 2010,,,,, very close... hope to get my medical request in next six months!

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zalmayday said:
Thax dear.Same old statement as RBVO.
That means we both in same boat. Do u think that of an error generated by the system as many of us of this opinion where as Staralihaider is of an opinion that this is the way VO following these days.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
That means we both in same boat. Do u think that of an error generated by the system as many of us of this opinion where as Staralihaider is of an opinion that this is the way VO following these days.
Dear i am following the current situation/current scenario/current way of working. From jan 2011 to till today status are changing on every week , these IN Process status are not made by me , i am helping all of you and trying to show real picture, its up to you believe or not. :) (CHC delhi, CHC london, CHC Buffalo applicants facing same situation first they got IN Process with same RBVO details and after this getting IN Process dates now and also medicals.)

Be Happy :)

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Dear friends
Last month one applicant from ND got medicals with status inprocess with rbvo details, how is it possible to get medical by system error ? ::)
And isnt it surprising that a system error is occurring very regularly on weekly basis ? ;D

System errors do happen, but not in this organized way

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Dear Friends,

I sent out a mail inquiring about case status to the London Office on 5th May and received their reply today. It is the same and standard mail which they have been sending out to everyone these days. They did not even bother to read my query!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
Dear friends
Last month one applicant from ND got medicals with status inprocess with rbvo details, how is it possible to get medical by system error ? ::)
And isnt it surprising that a system error is occurring very regularly on weekly basis ? ;D

System errors do happen, but not in this organized way
Agreed

They have cleared all the ERRORS in Feb 2011, those who got directly decision made/Medical result have been received/ IN Process status they have reversed back to their original status on RBVO and CIO in Feb 2011. So now i dont think so that these IN Process are ERRORS.

Always pray. :)