+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

AYAZ786

Apr 23, 2012
I had applied for skilled worker class in May 2010 i send all my documents with my application that included all my documents concerniing my case making sure they wont ask me any further documents

i never received no acknowledment letter till now.infact they did send me an acknowledgement letter which i cudnt receive.

2 weeks ago i found out they did send me acknledgemt letter which cudnt get to me..i asked for coppy of it and they send me it

my case is now in London.initial assessment has been done but no further contact been made to me
i was wondering if they still working on my case because on that acknowdent letter it says i must submit my additional document within 120days which i never knew.becasue i have send all my documents with my appication.

when they send case from novascotia do they all the documents to LONDON?or do we have to send them again?
please help me any member i will be much grateful to you ...
jazak_allah khair

AYAZ786

Apr 23, 2012
I had applied for skilled worker class in May 2010 i send all my documents with my application that included all my documents concerniing my case making sure they wont ask me any further documents

i never received no acknowledment letter till now.infact they did send me an acknowledgement letter which i cudnt receive.

2 weeks ago i found out they did send me acknledgemt letter which cudnt get to me..i asked for coppy of it and they send me it

my case is now in London.initial assessment has been done but no further contact been made to me
i was wondering if they still working on my case because on that acknowdent letter it says i must submit my additional document within 120days which i never knew.becasue i have send all my documents with my appication.

when they send case from novascotia do they all the documents to LONDON?or do we have to send them again?
jazak_allah khair

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
AYAZ786 said:

jazak_allah khair
Check your ecase

AYAZ786

Apr 23, 2012
kkhan870 said:
Check your ecase
Khan it says pending review

khan did u send all your documents with ur application?

i send all my documents with my application as well now i found out that when case gets transfered to London they did ask for documents again

my question is do they get all the documents that we submit with our initial application in novascotia....or do we have to send them again in London

would be thankful for your reply
regards

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
AYAZ786 said:
Khan it says pending review

khan did u send all your documents with ur application?

i send all my documents with my application as well now i found out that when case gets transfered to London they did ask for documents again

my question is do they get all the documents that we submit with our initial application in novascotia....or do we have to send them again in London

would be thankful for your reply
regards
Does the ecase says "received by the visa office"

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Ajmal Khan said:
Dear Colleagues,

I am new on this forum...Now reading and enjoying.

NOC: 0213
Appl Sub: May 12, 2010
1st AOR: Oct 19, 2010
All docs Sub: Jan 07, 2011
2nd AOR: June 28, 2011
VO: London

Now eCAS currently showing on CIC:

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

Not known to me that how much time left in the medical. Please guide wht are the next steps ?

MAK
Hope you get medicals however considering your full doc submission dates, it's highly likely that u will get 6-12 months hold letter

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Gravity

They should. I have seen they had three options in language requirement. IELTS/TOEFL/CELPIP

1. conducted by UK and Australian authority based in different countries
2. conducted by US authority
3. Conducted by Canadian Authority

I am sure they have some sort of equilibrium in those scores

6.5 in IELTS = 220 in TOEFL=4.5 in CELPIP
Something like that.

Contact the University admission office about this.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
azazaz said:
congrats..u will get PPR2 soon and visa for sure for u..celebrate now... :D

send some mithaee here if u can... :D
I think Starali is a very selfish guy after getting medicals he just disappeared from his own thread, what do you think azzazaz?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
I think Starali is a very selfish guy after getting medicals he just disappeared from his own thread, what do you think azzazaz?

hhmm Good thinking. Yes from last 2 years i am act like selfish.
:)

Be Happy.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:

hhmm Good thinking. Yes from last 2 years i am act like selfish.
:)

Be Happy.
It's not fair if someone says that starali is selfish. He is benevolent. +1 for you Ali. :-*

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that comment made me give you 1+... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

canada1234 said:
It's not fair if someone says that starali is selfish. He is benevolent. +1 for you Ali.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) :) :) :) Very strange thing. :) :) :) :)

Yaar aik bat bataoun mughay 2 din pehlay hi yh pata chala hai kh yh +1 kiya hota hai.
hahahah

Main nay kabhi ghoor nahi kiya kh yh ratings kiya hain..

hahahah koi haal nahi hai mera.
Mughay yh VIP Member kis nay bana diya hai. Tobah mughay to Zero member hona chahiay tha.
:) :)