Join List of Pakistani Residents After 1 April 2010 CHC London

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
It might take 6-8 months to hear anything from VO. They would have never send 6-12 months letter if it was being heard anything after 1 month. Be realistic.
Yes you are right.

This is my personal observation from last 2 years that CHC london is unpredictable,After every 8 months they change there wordings and change there timeframe for the whole process and they can do anything on any stage, may be they send another letter after 6 month that wait for another 12 months.
It can also happen that they suddenly process these applications in next 2 months.

May be jin ko medicals agaiy hain un ko bhi kh daiyn kh chalo shabash next year sab kay sab re-medical karwao.

For example: pre 2008 applicants main say koi soch bhi nahi sakta ho ga kh un ki fees wapis kar di jaiy gi, aur itnay years waste ho jaiyn gay.
:(

So no one can say anything 100% accurate about CHC london and CIC rules.

So keep Pray .

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Yes you are right.

This is my personal observation from last 2 years that CHC london is unpredictable,After every 8 months they change there wordings and change there timeframe for the whole process and they can do anything on any stage, may be they send another letter after 6 month that wait for another 12 months.
It can also happen that they suddenly process these applications in next 2 months.

May be jin ko medicals agaiy hain un ko bhi kh daiyn kh chalo shabash next year sab kay sab re-medical karwao.

For example: pre 2008 applicants main say koi soch bhi nahi sakta ho ga kh un ki fees wapis kar di jaiy gi, aur itnay years waste ho jaiyn gay.
:(

So no one can say anything 100% accurate about CHC london and CIC rules.

So keep Pray .
Now they've streamlined their action of plan to curtail the backlog. They would not do blunders again and again to lose their credibility.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Now they've streamlined their action of plan to curtail the backlog. They would not do blunders again and again to lose their credibility.
Yaar 2 saal pehlay bhi hum sab CHC London aur CIC ko bara shareef samghtay thay. :eek: intazar karwa karwa kar itnay saray applicants ka bayra garak kar diya.

Itni achi meri list this sari RED ho gai hai :(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Yaar 2 saal pehlay bhi hum sab CHC London aur CIC ko bara shareef samghtay thay. :eek: intazar karwa karwa kar itnay saray applicants ka bayra garak kar diya.
Pehle CIC sirf Shareef tha Ab Nawaz Shareef Hai. :D

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Khoon bhari Maang. :(
Yaar jab 2 saal pehlay hamari files islamabad say london shift hue theen , to hum sab bohat khush thay kh chalo ab london main work speed achi ho gai, maseebat sab bayra garak ho giya.

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Conclusion:

Wait and keep praying...and surely chill...[:)]

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Yaar jab 2 saal pehlay hamari files islamabad say london shift hue theen , to hum sab bohat khush thay kh chalo ab london main work speed achi ho gai, maseebat sab bayra garak ho giya.
London VO has got burdened of too many countries. How would they give speedy results. At last, they were pretty unfair with so many. They rejected the ppl on minor mistakes. :(

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Adding child to application

I want add my newly born baby (6 month old) into my application now. I have a question about proof of fund

1-I have the two third money in the form of Fixed Deposits and remaining money in current account. The period of fixed deposit is one month. I rollover it every month. I am maintaining this amount for the last three month. Now, hows should i show PoF? I have the following options:

a- Will it be OK, if i just show them a bank letter stating that i have required amount in my account?

b- Will it be OK, if i just show them a bank letter stating that i have required amount in my account AND attach last three month bank statement and the Fixed Deposit letter.

c- Any other solution you have/

Thanks in advance

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sohaib said:
Adding child to application

I want add my newly born baby (6 month old) into my application now. I have a question about proof of fund

1-I have the two third money in the form of Fixed Deposits and remaining money in current account. The period of fixed deposit is one month. I rollover it every month. I am maintaining this amount for the last three month. Now, hows should i show PoF? I have the following options:

a- Will it be OK, if i just show them a bank letter stating that i have required amount in my account?

b- Will it be OK, if i just show them a bank letter stating that i have required amount in my account AND attach last three month bank statement and the Fixed Deposit letter.

c- Any other solution you have/

Thanks in advance
You should have added the baby as S/he born. Now immediately email cic London through case specific enquiry and intimate about your baby. They will reply and ask for few documents which you will arrange and send to them. In the meantime arrange his birth certificate from union council and then go to nadra for CRC. Then make passport. 150 cad$ fee. 4 cic specified pics.
As far as POF concerns what I understand that you have fixed deposit in a bank and there is another current a/c, altogether you meet the requirement. Try to keep the 80% funds in bank all the time till visa as VO can ask anytime about POF. Large deposits and withdrawal can create problems for you.

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
canada1234 said:
You should have added the baby as S/he born. Now immediately email cic London through case specific enquiry and intimate about your baby. They will reply and ask for few documents which you will arrange and send to them. In the meantime arrange his birth certificate from union council and then go to nadra for CRC. Then make passport. 150 cad$ fee. 4 cic specified pics.
As far as POF concerns what I understand that you have fixed deposit in a bank and there is another current a/c, altogether you meet the requirement. Try to keep the 80% funds in bank all the time till visa as VO can ask anytime about POF. Large deposits and withdrawal can create problems for you.
1- I intimated them via email. and i have prepared all documents except Passport.

2- I need help about PoF. Fixed deposit and current account are in one same account. I am facing confusion how to provide PoF. Is it OK, if i send them a simple bank letter stating that i have required amount or what...How to provide PoF.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case they dint ask about POF on child birth updations...see my signature..

sohaib said:
1- I intimated them via email. and i have prepared all documents except Passport.

2- I need help about PoF. Fixed deposit and current account are in one same account. I am facing confusion how to provide PoF. Is it OK, if i send them a simple bank letter stating that i have required amount or what...How to provide PoF.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sohaib said:

First of all if they ask you only then provide POF proof. If they don't demand no need to present it voluntarily. Secondly, there is no problem if the fixed deposit and current a/c are in one same a/c. Just get last 3-6 months statement in which both of your current and fixed deposits are shown. Attach Bank letter with it. Banks normally have standard format for these kind of letters. The letter should contain your name ID/passport number and the amount in fixed and current a/c. Also bank should write that you can withdraw your amount anytime with 24 hour notice. Get Branch manager signature and bank stamp on the letter and stamp on statement.
Hope it clears!